Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Buharinomics Of 1984 And Recession Of 2016,a Proven Failure Of A President(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharinomics Of 1984 And Recession Of 2016,a Proven Failure Of A President(pics) (1051 Views)

Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 / Reno Omokri: "Why Adams Oshiomhole Is A Proven Liar" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buharinomics Of 1984 And Recession Of 2016,a Proven Failure Of A President(pics) by dechriscool(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2017
A demand side theory and a repeat of negative reaganomics of 1984 is a true reflection of what Nigerians are facing today. Twice beating,twice shy ,the same pattern,the same Modus operandi and the same result of failure.
A proven failure is a failure and president Muhammadu Buhari is a failure.1984 you failed as a military head of state.Since then till date ,you have not worked on yourself ,no improvement on your education and economic prowess and today you want to succeed with the same old ideas of leadership that failed in 1984.You are truly a failed president.

Let's pray for Our country.Lets ask God to direct and fasting the foot of someone to elevate us from this sufferings and hardship.But in Buhari We have no hope.
God we need your miracle.Please do the needful

3 Likes

Re: Buharinomics Of 1984 And Recession Of 2016,a Proven Failure Of A President(pics) by redcliff: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2017
Front page loading....
Re: Buharinomics Of 1984 And Recession Of 2016,a Proven Failure Of A President(pics) by googlepikins: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2017
Brainless man who thinks he can rule an intellectual country like Nigeria. Abokiii are meant to be in the forest

3 Likes

Re: Buharinomics Of 1984 And Recession Of 2016,a Proven Failure Of A President(pics) by blackpanda: 11:34am On Jan 02, 2017
Useless hateful negative wailers. God pass Una!
Re: Buharinomics Of 1984 And Recession Of 2016,a Proven Failure Of A President(pics) by dechriscool(m): 11:35am On Jan 02, 2017
I don't care if this get to the front page but what I care most is.Nigerians irrespective of ethnicities, tribes,religions and political divides should rise up to demand for good leadership.

The sufferings and hardship doesn't recognise your tribes ,religions or political affiliation.

Today is the 2nd day of January,we need to start early to demand for good leadership.

Enough is enough,good leadership is our birth right.Nigeria must move forward.
we must force our leaders for good tidings and dropped all syncophancies.
Our conscience should lead us right and not our emotions

3 Likes

Re: Buharinomics Of 1984 And Recession Of 2016,a Proven Failure Of A President(pics) by Emekamex(m): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2017
It is quite pathetic that after 33 years Buhari is yet to learn from his mistakes.

4 Likes

Re: Buharinomics Of 1984 And Recession Of 2016,a Proven Failure Of A President(pics) by dechriscool(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2017
I guess the sufferings and hardship perpetrated by poor leadership of your Hero Buhari doesn't recognize and differential Nigerians before it stings.Drop your emotional attachment to Buhari and demand good leadership from him.Nigeria will be great if we do the needful
blackpanda:

2 Likes

Re: Buharinomics Of 1984 And Recession Of 2016,a Proven Failure Of A President(pics) by googlepikins: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2017
blackpanda:
you're still happy with yourself because they are still giving you free food at home.

2 Likes

Re: Buharinomics Of 1984 And Recession Of 2016,a Proven Failure Of A President(pics) by Osgilliat(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2017
You dey there shouting economy recession while others are making huge Money. You better think and re strategize. It's not business as usual, no easy money like before again. It's now survival of the fittest.
Re: Buharinomics Of 1984 And Recession Of 2016,a Proven Failure Of A President(pics) by blackpanda: 11:48am On Jan 02, 2017
googlepikins:
you're still happy with yourself because they are still giving you free food at home.

Pls stfu. I work hard for my money not lazily sitting around waiting for govt!
Re: Buharinomics Of 1984 And Recession Of 2016,a Proven Failure Of A President(pics) by blackpanda: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2017
dechriscool:
I guess the sufferings and hardship perpetrated by poor leadership of your Hero Buhari doesn't recognize and differential Nigerians before it stings.Drop your emotional attachment to Buhari and demand good leadership from him.Nigeria will be great if we do the needful

Pls stfu. I work hard for my money not lazily sitting around waiting for govt! I will support buhari over and over again. He is the saviour, not the one who put us in this mess.
Re: Buharinomics Of 1984 And Recession Of 2016,a Proven Failure Of A President(pics) by dechriscool(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2017
Why should it be survival of the fittest when our lands are filled and flowing with milk and honey but poor leadership is what we are suffering.
Not many are opportune to tap from the crumbs you get from th politicians if that is what you meant by free money.
Besides am not here to discuss my status but to consciencetise Nigerians to demand for good leadership
Osgilliat:
You dey there shouting economy recession while others are making huge Money. You better think and re strategize. It's not business as usual, no easy money like before again. It's now survival of the fittest.

2 Likes

Re: Buharinomics Of 1984 And Recession Of 2016,a Proven Failure Of A President(pics) by chriskosherbal(m): 11:56am On Jan 02, 2017
We need more than just a human touch but a divine touch to take us (Nigeria ) out of this economic haulaucost & I believe only God can change this nation ...let's cry to him.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

https://www.nairaland.com/3476612/having-manhood-challenges-come-see.
Re: Buharinomics Of 1984 And Recession Of 2016,a Proven Failure Of A President(pics) by googlepikins: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
blackpanda:

Pls stfu. I work hard for my money not lazily sitting around waiting for govt!
story

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There More Military Checkpoints In The South East? / "He Would Have Done Better As A Militant" Gov Okorocha Lashes Back At Obiano / Check Out This #istandwithnigeria T-shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.