Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos (49487 Views)

"I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo / 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures / The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by curvilicious: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
adimsmt:

Please can anyone explain to me why Nigerians call sport utility vehicle (SUV) jeep? Jeep is a brand of American automobile wholly owned by Chrysler.

D same reason we say
Ijakpa
Pensu mouth
Big for nothing
Orobor etc
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by seguno2: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Corrinthians:
So soon, the old crooks want to corrupt this rising star. Smh.

By the way, Who drives a QX56 2005 model these days?

Mtscheeew.

They said NEW and you say it is 2005?
Are you saying that things of 12 years ago are considered new in their kingdom and by the journalist?
Abeg take yah time oh. Lol.
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by usedcardealerph(m): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
jeep with problems
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by skyo78(m): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
Not a brand new Jeep

1 Like

Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by TheLawTheLegal: 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kingbuhari:
haba this our little sister's and their own version of Igbo language... which one be Obi
Ezeagwuna ? in english translation it means king of prostitutes TUFIAKWA
It shows that you don't know the Igbo language. Prostitute means 'akwuna' and not 'agwuna'.

Ezeagwuna means simply 'king will not end' or 'king will not finish'. agwuna means don't finish.

If you are Igbo, then you are a disgrace to the tribe. Go and learn the language.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by shamecurls(m): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
Brand new gini?

Thats a confirmed First grade Tokunbo!

....No take this topic to Auto section ooo...They will roast you

1 Like

Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
seguno2:

They said NEW and you say it is 2005?
Are you saying that things of 12 years ago are considered new in their kingdom and by the journalist?
Abeg take yah time oh. Lol.
What do some of these newspapers and bloggers know? That's an 05 car and it's one hell of a guzzler. My colleague used to own one. Sold the crap for peanuts. angry

1 Like

Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by colossus91(m): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by blinks112: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by seguno2: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
Corrinthians:
What do some of these newspapers and bloggers know? That's an 05 car and it's one hell of a guzzler. My colleague used to own one. Sold the crap for peanuts. angry

The bloggers/journalists and the town's people all know, I am sure.
What of the moderator who posted it on the front page?
Greediness for traffic and mental laziness to check information accurately on full display.
Africans with our EMPTY headed pride over nothing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by robertogun(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
How is this 2006 infinity that is older than my 10 year old nephew brand new. The mods on nairaland shld do a better job in this 2017 oooo. Linda ikeji bought 2014 range, they ll call it brand new, lil kesh bought 2008 mb class brand new.
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by Taiwo20(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
I dont think its brand new
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by AngelicBeing: 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
tongue
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by Franchise21(m): 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
Nduka!!! May ur reign be long, peaceful and successful
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by Kingbuhari(m): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
TheLawTheLegal:

It shows that you don't know the Igbo language. Prostitute means 'akwuna' and not 'agwuna'.

Ezeagwuna means simply 'king will not end' or 'king will not finish'. agwuna means don't finish.

If you are Igbo, then you are a disgrace to the tribe. Go and learn the language.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by 2shur: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
do these dudes drive these cars at all
cause men dem go small for inside na.
see as e long like boat.
abegi.
big for nothing jeep
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by pek(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
So infinity is now a Jeep?
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by MultiCEO1: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kingbuhari:
haba this our little sister's and their own version of Igbo language... which one be Obi

You are wrong. Kw and gw aren't the same. Akwuna is prostitute. Agwuna means finished. So the name could with be a question as in Eze Agwuna? Has kings or kingship finished or ended? or a statement King or kingship has finished or ended! So which is it?

1 Like

Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by MultiCEO1: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
[quote author=Kingbuhari post=52472736][/quote]

Hmmm. Your igbo sucks
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by NosaHenry(m): 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
It seems the old SVU almost killed the previous owner hence the immediate handing over as a gift to the new king.
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by Coldfeet(f): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kingbuhari:
You obviously don't know jack about the Igbo language.

Just negodu definition?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by Coldfeet(f): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
seguno2:

The bloggers/journalists and the town's people all know, I am sure.
What of the moderator who posted it on the front page?
Greediness for traffic and mental laziness to check information accurately on full display.
Africans with our EMPTY headed pride over nothing.

Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by Lanceslot(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kingbuhari:
Young man its Ezeagwuna not Ezeakwna, correct yourself.
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
adimsmt:

Please can anyone explain to me why Nigerians call sport utility vehicle (SUV) jeep? Jeep is a brand of American automobile wholly owned by Chrysler.
Bro 95% of the entire Nigeria populace CONFIDENTLY (ignorantly) does so.
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by northvietnam(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kingbuhari:

Eze-Akwuna...

Eze-Agwuna..

spot the difference brooooo...
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by mmsen: 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
What exactly do all of these monarchs do?

We know that the local governments are largely useless but these guys seem worse and yet some people will attack you if you speak out against them.
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by adimsmt: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
walcut:

Bro 95% of the entire Nigeria populace CONFIDENTLY (ignorantly) does so.

Is that what its, i think I'll agree with you.
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by GindoX(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
myners007:
If a brand new SUV is presented to the newly installed King, i hereby declared and pronounce my humble self as the new King of Nairaland. My title is now The Agbalagba 1, King of Naralander. Seun and his faithful Mods should take note. Linda in the other room should as well take note as my kingship extend to her blog.

THis gat me laughing for seconds [center][/center]
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by jclassiq(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
adimsmt:

it's the same reason we call every noodle indomie and every toothpaste maclean. dig??
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by Nazedave(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
EFCC should probe d man bring dat gift b4 I MMM to frez his account
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by Nazedave(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
EFCC should probe d man who brought dat gift b4 I will call MMM to come frez his account
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by NemzySeries(m): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
na wa Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo , ppe wit such cars make fwends wit filling station owners only

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video / Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs / Ooni Ogunwusi Recognized By US Lawmakers At The House Of Reps In Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.