Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

I Need Relationship Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Relationship Advice (704 Views)

We Need Relationship Advisors With Awesome Pay / Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo / It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Relationship Advice by jessica042: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hi everyone,
My name is jesse and i'm new on nairaland. I usually browse thru but never took time to register.
I need some advice on a personal issue. For a while my relationship with my boyfriend has been a little strained and we both contributed to this. I also had trust issues but I was beginning to get over them. There was a statement i made jokingly and apologized for, but it didnt seem to go down well with him. Since then we've become a little distant and kept going back and forth. Well we talked recently and he was like we need to stop talking to each other. I know it was because of something i said and since then ive been feeling really bad (i really pushed him). I tried calling him and i apologized and he kept raising some issues and said he'll call me back but he hasnt called back since then and he doesn't pick my calls .I really love this guy and i dont want to loose him. Plsss what else can i do
Re: I Need Relationship Advice by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Leave him alone. He obviously doesn't care about you anymore. Find someone else to fall in love with, and try not to take your bad habit of making deliberately pesky and trust-dampening statements to your next relationship.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Relationship Advice by jmoore(m): 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
If he dies today, will you die tomorrow? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Relationship Advice by makydee(f): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
Aunty I don't understand this half baked story oo embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Need Relationship Advice by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
E be as e get.

Come who look for trouble so?

You must have said something way bad.
Too bad to wait. Too bad for a guy to run
However, he's proving not to be d guy for yhu or could it be "initial gragra"?

Nairaland will give u therapy for heartbreak. That am sure. Am not sure if they could do d fix for this one.
Re: I Need Relationship Advice by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
The year just began, don't break your head.
If he loves you he will look for ways to amend things on his part.
Re: I Need Relationship Advice by ikp120(m): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Next time, when you are in love with a guy, just mind what you do and say to him because he could delete your phone number and move on without giving a fvck, if he is my type tongue tongue
Re: I Need Relationship Advice by jessica042: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
ozohtony:
E be as e get.

Come who look for trouble so?

You must have said something way bad.
Too bad to wait. Too bad for a guy to run
However, he's proving not to be d guy for yhu or could it be "initial gragra"?

Nairaland will give u therapy for heartbreak. That am sure. Am not sure if they could do d fix for this one.

Guess i was d one who looked for trouble. Was supposed to be a joke and i apologized.
Re: I Need Relationship Advice by thehedge(f): 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
Seems you know where the problem started,

from your story
I will say Stop bothering him at this point, it wont help.
Send him a text one last time apologize like you know what the problem is without leaving words out and let him know you are moving on (and mean it). You will know after, If that's really what he wants

1 Like

Re: I Need Relationship Advice by dingbang(m): 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mchew
Re: I Need Relationship Advice by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2017

Well, he probably doesn't care as much. smiley

don't stress it. give him space..and don't call him. you've apologised, what else does he want from you?

Biko, leave the guy jaweh. if he wants you, he knows where to find you.

Re: I Need Relationship Advice by CplusJason: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
Continue to try if you really love him.

Infact, I will suggest you write his name in a clean sheet of paper and put it inside a big size GOYA anointing oil. grin

Lemme see if he's going to continue with the shakara again.

And as for you, learn how to trust him.

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot A F*ck Boy And Everything You Need To Know About Them (according To / Omg: You Need To See How This Lady Steals Bride’s Money At Wedding / Check Out This New Feature On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.