Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday (73081 Views)

Lady Says She Is 19 As She Rocks Cleveage-Baring Outfit For Her Birthday / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by youngsahito(m): 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
It can only happen in useless America. no decent life
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by opribo(m): 5:55am On Jan 03, 2017
Where is the mother and father those are the ones I need tto talk to having ruined the life of this child at a tender age.
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by ALAYORMII: 10:02am On Jan 03, 2017
Maybe she's a stripper
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by passyhansome(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2017
AmuEwu:
Whether she's 14 or 19, if I catch this girl wetin I go use her eyes see eh. .. angry

Paedophile spotted
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by justi4jesu(f): 10:06am On Jan 03, 2017
I'm speechless.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by repent4christ: 10:07am On Jan 03, 2017
Lord have mercy.
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by Antoeni(m): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2017
Train up a child in d way she should go, and when she is old ,she will nt depart from it. A word is enough for d wise
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by passyhansome(m): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2017
Our generation needs help
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by free2ryhme: 10:07am On Jan 03, 2017
Where is her parent
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 03, 2017
her own daughter will only put on wig to mark her bornday...... end of d world
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by repent4christ: 10:09am On Jan 03, 2017
Let the parents be flogged with cobra...ah ah what's this?
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by Rainmaker69(m): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2017
Misleading title. The picture is obviously from a performance of some sort and the girl is probably an exotic dancer. You can see that the lady in the background has a similar outfit on.
Its bloggers like this that give credence to the NASS attempts to gag social media.
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by Donald50: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2017
End time...we should not be surprised if any of us comes across things like these because the devil is actually at work,doing everything possible to pull souls into hell...
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by Orikinla1: 10:11am On Jan 03, 2017
SuperSuave:
The coming generations are doomed
The mother is training her to be a hooker.
That girl is not a virgin!

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by jamace(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2017
This girl is less than 14 years old except she is a dwarf.

I suspect the mother is a "celebrity" and wants to make the toddler a "celebrity" by fire by force.

What a corrupt world we live in! undecided kiss
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by whiteprince(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2017
Like say u know my mind...
Afrok:
Nah the hand we hold d I.D card sef be my concern, nah incredible hulk get the finger? shocked cheesy
abi na american wintch finger be that?
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by Ten12(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2017
Am 14 also...can we play?
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by seguno2: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2017
Ten12:
Am 14 also...can we play?

Why do we complain when white people treat us like trash?
Are we not trash?
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by Orikinla1: 10:13am On Jan 03, 2017
eezeribe:
Young OLOSHO
But secondary school girls in Nigeria are not holier than her.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by Donald50: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2017
repent4christ:
Let the parents be flogged with cobra...ah ah what's this?
...why?....,,,,;;; She took her path of life.Maybe the parents have tried to keep her in the right track!!!! Dnt blame her parents completely because she has a big role to play in her life style....
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by seguno2: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2017
Donald50:
End time...we should not be surprised if any of us comes across things like these because the devil is actually at work,doing everything possible to pull souls into hell...

Please can you share a picture of this your devil?
Meanwhile have you heard the phrase- PERSONAL responsibility?

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by seguno2: 10:16am On Jan 03, 2017
Donald50:
...why?....,,,,;;; She took her path of life.Maybe the parents have tried to keep her in the right track!!!! Dnt blame her parents completely because she has a big role to play in her life style....

You moved away from blaming the devil to blaming the 14 year old girl.
I thought you were redeemable.
Clearly, I made a mistake.

Na by force to born pikin if one cannot devote TIME for taking care of them?

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by Richy4(m): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2017
And the parent killed 15 innocent chickens, just for her to look that ridiculous.. tongue...
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by Donald50: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2017
seguno2:

Are we not trash?
: One is only trash if they choose to be. Am not a trash
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by Donald50: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2017
seguno2:

Are we not trash?
: One is only a trash if they choose to be. Am not a trash
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by repogirl(f): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2017
This is the type of kid that if you ask what she wants to be in future, she would probably say 'a stripper' or 'a playboy bunny'. grin

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by PIPPROF(m): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2017
mehn this is not good shocked shocked
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by cyprex: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2017
Will the perverse American and Western society see this as denial of child's right?
If you bleach the skin of your child or make her go nude they overlook it but when a girl helps the mother fry akara it is termed "violation of child's right"

"Animal can't dash me human right".... Fela Anikulakpo Kuti

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by wizsolzy(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2017
C'est la vive

Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by titopius(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2017
We are watching
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by seguno2: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2017
repogirl:
This is the type of kid that if you ask what she wants to be in future, she would probably say 'a stripper' or 'a playboy bunny'. grin

The same way a Nigerian boy, probably less than 10 years old, was recorded on video saying he wants to be a yahoo yahoo when he grows up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics / Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.