Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday (73098 Views)

Lady Says She Is 19 As She Rocks Cleveage-Baring Outfit For Her Birthday / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by Donald50: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2017
Antoeni:
Train up a child in d way she should go, and when she is old ,she will nt depart from it. A word is enough for d wise
...what if the child decides to depart from it after all adequate training...who will you blame
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by wizsolzy(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2017
cyprex:
Will the perverse American and Western society see this as denial of child's right?
If you bleach the skin of your child or make her go nude they overlook it but when a girl helps the mother fry akara it is termed "violation of child's right"

"Animal can't dash me human right".... Fela Anikulakpo Kuti
U r d man ..
vote cyprex for president 2019
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by repogirl(f): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2017
seguno2:

The same way a Nigerian boy, probably less than 10 years old, was recorded on video saying he wants to be a yahoo yahoo when he grows up.
lol!

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by wizsolzy(m): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2017
Donald50:
...what if the child decides to depart from it after all adequate training...who will you blame
blame it on d alcohol

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by airminem(f): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2017
Chicken out chicken out!
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by 3sexy: 10:26am On Jan 03, 2017
That girl can't be 19, doubt if she is the one in the passport , but I'm not surprised , I can see her half naked mum in the background !

Smh
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2017
repogirl:
This is the type of kid that if you ask what she wants to be in future, she would probably say 'a stripper' or 'a playboy bunny'. grin
What would the world be without stripper and Hoes; planet earth need more strippers and Hoes pls.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by Ten12(m): 10:34am On Jan 03, 2017
seguno2:

Why do we complain when white people treat us like trash?
Are we not trash?

Ur saying?
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by cybriz82(m): 10:38am On Jan 03, 2017
i doubt if she is d same person on dat passport.
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by herlarho(m): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2017
its ok

Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by Olukolade1: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2017
Shame on her parent.
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by wintersnow(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2017
ummuhanny:
with her ugly make up n ugly hair

Jealousy..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by yinkslinks(m): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2017
Nowhere will dis happen if not America. See the ugly child sef. This one was concieve out of drugs and weed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by curvilicious: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2017
SalomonKane:
If she's 14, she's way too young for that outfit, I mean WTF is her parents thinking. shocked and they expect paedophiles to stay away

If she's 19, then she's of age and she should be allowed to express herself however she fit. Even though she might be inviting rapists in her den.

Until i read to d end
I was like deyummmm
Na these pple spoil American children
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by curvilicious: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2017
Na midget she be?
14yrs na em small like dat?
And she no kuku fine
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by bisoye11(m): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2017
She is not a nigerian, I would have said God will punish her parent.
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by Pearly255(f): 11:24am On Jan 03, 2017
Bad parenting!
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by hatchy(f): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2017
Wonder shall never cease in wonder land by wonderful people .....

and the black president told her...

Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by muhakeem(m): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2017
rokiatu:
I blame her parents.
maybe they are dead

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by muhakeem(m): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2017
SalomonKane:
If she's 14, she's way too young for that outfit, I mean WTF is her parents thinking. shocked and they expect paedophiles to stay away

If she's 19, then she's of age and she should be allowed to express herself however she fit. Even though she might be inviting rapists in her den.
so, wen you have daughter that is up to 19, she is free to dress anyhow, ryt?

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by chiraqDemon(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Im scarred for life
Thats a young ugly stripper in the making

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by chiraqDemon(m): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
muhakeem:
so, wen you have daughter that is up to 19, she is free to dress anyhow, ryt?
Its not what he's saying
He is saying the parents shiuld force her to wear something decent
But that if she was 19 the parents would not be able to force het n in the end what she wears would be her decision
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by nery4u(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
God please have mercy on your people... Open their heart to desist from evil and embrace good for the betterment of their life. amen!

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by Deilluminator(m): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
Oya guys, food don done lol
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by Greatzeus(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
CaroLyner:
never heard of fake passport?
In USA you cannot buy beer or enter a club if your ID doesn't show you are at least 21years of age,so many teenagers get fake ID to be able to do these things
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by highbee02: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
parents and enviroment are to b blamed
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by deebrain(m): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
But why are women like this?
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by bluejean(f): 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
Whether 14 or 19, the girl no dy alright
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by Ladycloud(f): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
Afrok:
Nah the hand we hold d I.D card sef be my concern, nah incredible hulk get the finger? shocked cheesy
lmaooo grin
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by GindoX(m): 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
tHaPsAmIsT:
This is the highest level of pneumatic indencency!
If truly the above restrom is factual then the young lad has to be physcologically utramented!

U speak too much gramma. Reduce am Biko [center][/center]
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by segebase(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
if northern Ahlaji catch this gal.....dem prvck go dey rise
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hoe in training!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics / Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.