Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,217 members, 7,953,802 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday (73307 Views)

Lady Says She Is 19 As She Rocks Cleveage-Baring Outfit For Her Birthday / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by CaroLyner(f): 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
Greatzeus:

In USA you cannot buy beer or enter a club if your ID doesn't show you are at least 21years of age,so many teenagers get fake ID to be able to do these things
yea i know
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by Phemmolala: 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
Which is worse

Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by muhakeem(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Its not what he's saying
He is saying the parents shiuld force her to wear something decent
But that if she was 19 the parents would not be able to force het n in the end what she wears would be her decision
even at 19, I can not allow my daughter wear anything she wants most especially wen its not appropriate
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
I think she's 19 n a stripper, that cousin of her's donno how old she is. Anyway is non of my business.

Still looking for a fvck to give.
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by blaid: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
SuperSuave:
The coming generations are doomed
Really doomed.
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by globexpo: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
Shit happens
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by chiraqDemon(m): 1:21am On Jan 04, 2017
muhakeem:
even at 19, I can not allow my daughter wear anything she wants most especially wen its not appropriate
Even i cant but she is 19 if she decides to move out n feed herself n work n pay for her own stuff then i wouldnt be able to force her into the house......its the painful reality of having a female child.....so much worries embarassed
But if mine wears this....i will give her a beating b4 she gets the chance to move out ssef......i cannot just stand by and watch
Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by feeloscar(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2017
olaboo123:
According to the Twitter user who shared the photo and wished her a happy birthday, she is 14.

But I did some digging and found her page, and according to her page and her passport I saw, she’s 19. See below

http://loveandgizt..com/2017/01/too-young-for-her-age-see-ridiculous.html

Re: Ridiculous Outfit Of A 14-Year-Old Girl On Her Birthday by chiraqDemon(m): 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
muhakeem:
If thats in nigeria yeah
But abroad she will just say "im an adult now'
Next thing is fir her to move out and get a job as a stripper and then live with her bf or rent an apartment...
I just pray mu own children will not be like this one o
Cos even with good upbringing its still a personal decision to be decent or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Wed: No Wedding Gown, No Cake, Rice, Wine, Chicken, Soft Drinks (Photo) / Guys Pop Champagne At A Benin Nightclub - Pics / Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.