Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" (55997 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Caught Angela Okorie philandering With Jammeh, She Got $1.5m" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by daeujo: 8:00am On Jan 03, 2017
This woman has lost her sense. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by DeRay98(m): 8:22am On Jan 03, 2017
Na the Oyo state money wey her papa thief as govnor then to train her in america, na the curse dey worry her now...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by maxzzo1(m): 8:46am On Jan 03, 2017
Is she demon infested
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by habsydiamond(m): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2017
This woman sabi BOBO herself well well. That's her cup of tea thou make she add sugar.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by holluphemydavid(m): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2017
aunty kemi is on d loose again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by ojmetrix(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2017
respect someones mother u are the biggest fool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by DrogoG(m): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2017
winkmart:

Controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo wants you to know she is more beautiful than these 25 year old h**e around town. So tell your girlfriend to begin to look like Ms. Kemi, since she has claimed to be cuter than them all.

It's time less attention is accrued to this woman, who seems to always be under the influence of some sorts of substance anytimes she decides to write on social media.

She wrote:

I am simply the MOST BEAUTIFUL 52yo woman in #Nigeria. These 25yo hoes can't even look like this at 52

[img]https://2.bp..com/-8C6Dhe8SFAQ/WGpVAKsvZLI/AAAAAAADVJU/36MK4PiLKhgA9XYEhVkKqk8KoNHgYaNMQCLcB/s400/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/i-am-most-beautiful-52-year-old-woman.html

FALSE. She may be the most bleached 52yrs old woman.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by lanre147(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2017
to be sincere d woman looks young and beautiful
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by Chizeks0104(m): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2017
mytime24:
hmmmm
most beautiful being I've ever seen, pls can we be friends
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by herlarho(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2017
are u sure

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by charlesucheh(m): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Was hoping to see a curvy fresh 52 years old lady, until I saw that!! Like seriously?!!! You need to be dealt with by these special forces.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by ewawumi(f): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
winkmart:

Controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo wants you to know she is more beautiful than these 25 year old h**e around town. So tell your girlfriend to begin to look like Ms. Kemi, since she has claimed to be cuter than them all.

It's time less attention is accrued to this woman, who seems to always be under the influence of some sorts of substance anytimes she decides to write on social media.

She wrote:

I am simply the MOST BEAUTIFUL 52yo woman in #Nigeria. These 25yo hoes can't even look like this at 52

[img]https://2.bp..com/-8C6Dhe8SFAQ/WGpVAKsvZLI/AAAAAAADVJU/36MK4PiLKhgA9XYEhVkKqk8KoNHgYaNMQCLcB/s400/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/i-am-most-beautiful-52-year-old-woman.html

I sincerely hope this child calling herself a woman will grow up in this 2017.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
seunny4lif:
Weed oooooooh
Yoruba people come and carry your sister oooooooh grin
I so much hate this bastard .
Seunny4lif u don't have a life. U don't know more than tribalism do u wanna assassinate your with this tribalism. And u are an imposter u don't have self-respect for yourself at all . get a life for once u barbaric epileptic donkey

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by seunny4lif(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
grin grin
Imposter ko
Importer ni
Bros don't take life too serious ooooh
michaelandre:
I so much hate this bastard .
Seunny4lif u don't have a life. U don't know more than tribalism do u wanna assassinate your with this tribalism. And u are an imposter u don't have self-respect for yourself at all . get a life for once u barbaric epileptic donkey
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
Waoh! Another bashing to our so called youg gals in Nigeria. grin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by Dimex03(m): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
2SWT:
Who deceived her?
of course she's beautifool grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by abisabe1(f): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
grin grin grin abeg go marry. na who dey deceive you?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by zubinike(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
ametumzy:
thanks

U are welcome dear. Kindly reply my email. Thanks
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria" by Darlingmua(f): 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
comradespade:
wetin dey do this female version of agama lizard wey use makeup

*spit* walks outta thread
LMFAO ;DD Chai that was harsh!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lucky Ewah Speaks On "Itohan", Cossy Orjiakor's Sex With Dog, Tunde Moshood / The Outfits Of Undertakers Carrying Baba Sala's Corpse (Photos) / Evicted BBNaija Housemates Visit Dino Melaye At His Residence In Abuja (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.