Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Reasons Why Your Xmas Package Didn't Reach You - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Reasons Why Your Xmas Package Didn't Reach You (685 Views)

Xmas Vibe : Hilarious Christmas Shoe Photo To Spice Up Your Xmas By Bramike / "Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick / Na So You Bad Reach?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Your Xmas Package Didn't Reach You by LordEzkid(m): 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ya'all didn't get the package I sent Santa to deliver you because on his way to come deliver them to you houses, he started by going to Dis my friends house which he was supposedly instructed to visit last grin grin grin

Re: Reasons Why Your Xmas Package Didn't Reach You by LordEzkid(m): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
After going 2hrs Doggy/Missionary Race on dat slim lady; buddy old pal decided to send this her bountiful daughter to deliver th gift tongue tongue but she needed to revisit me again so I could redirect ur address to her cos her old dad has forgetten d formal directive I gave him.

And when she came to my house, guess wink wink cheesy I couldn't let her go cos me too had to perform some ogbologbo style grin grin grin and so; I come sleep topper am grin

Re: Reasons Why Your Xmas Package Didn't Reach You by Bluezy13(m): 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hehehe...

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is Confused: Please What Should He Do? / Just 3 Options / Do You Know How They Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.