Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,205 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today (6502 Views)

IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Watch Nnamdi Kanu's Exclusive Interview With Sahara Reporters / [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by alcmene: 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by alcmene: 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ohamadike nke izizi.......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by Neoguru1: 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
The zoo police officer just used styles and moved aways. Nnamdi Kanu keep moving on.
Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by Jengem: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
He doesnt need any theatrics

Buhari is a known idiott

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by alcmene: 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
What Uwazuruike could not do for decades.....behold Kanu is doing that in a spate of one year.

Hoisting the flags and emblem all over the court premises in Abuja cool cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by Alawe(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
all is well
Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by endoski: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
see guts grin grin this is why afonjas envy us,if na them now them go begin kneel down beg like that useless coward General Adiya begging his junior a major undecided undecided shaking my head for afonjas,see real men here chanting the name BIAFRA even in the midst of their enemies

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by jlinkd78(m): 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ohamadike Ala Biafra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
He should be tested for drugs. The visitors might be smuggling drugs to him. He looks like a deranged maniac.

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
endoski:
see guts grin grin this is why afonjas envy us,if na them now them go begin kneel down beg like that useless coward General Adiya begging his junior a major undecided undecided shaking my head for afonjas,see real men here chanting the name BIAFRA even in the midst of their enemies

All I see is a frustrated caged maniac. The police will not touch him inside a court obviously.
He is already facing the hangman, he doesn't have too much to lose.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by BiafranPrince: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
Aigbofa:
He should be tested for drugs. The visitors might be smuggling drugs to him. He looks like a deranged maniac.

And I see a fearless man who is not afraid even before his oppressors, afonja mentality thinking not being afraid is something alien to people unless on drugs.

I understand how hard it is to have cowardice running in your blood, e no easy paah

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
BiafranPrince:

And I see a fearless man who is not afraid even before his oppressors, afonja mentality thinking not being afraid is something alien to people unless on drugs.

I understand how hard it is to have cowardice running in your blood, e no easy paah

People are not beaten up inside the court of law and in front of news cameras. He should display that bravery when he is being taken back to prison.
What is running in your own blood is lack of tact and foolishness. All brawn and no brains.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by endoski: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
Aigbofa:

All I see is a frustrated caged maniac. The police will not touch him inside a court obviously.
He is already facing the hangman, he doesn't have too much to lose.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=endoski post=52697843][/quote]

And you believe in your naivety that this is something I should be ashamed of?

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by ifex370(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hmmm... Abeg make una wait oo.. Hu this Biafra tin EPP self.. Proudly Igbo

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by BiafranPrince: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
Aigbofa:

[s]People are not beaten up inside the court of law and in front of news cameras. He should display that bravery when he is being taken back to prison.
What is running in your own blood is lack of tact and foolishness. All brawn and no brains.[/s]

Hehehe, you have no point.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by Yyeske(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
I blame PMB for this nonsense, if only he's hanged this eediot by his balls by now. And what is with the silly skull cap, is he into Judaism now as he's finished bastardising the Catholic Church

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
BiafranPrince:

Hehehe, you have no point.

Ojukwu made more "Shakara" than this and it didn't stop Benjamin Adekunle from chasing him all over iboland.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by rattlesnake(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
ode kanu....fighting for NOTHING

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
Look at this Idiot... They are charging you for treason for sending Igbos to kill Hausas rather than asking for referendum. and you want world observers to observe that your'e innocent yet your friend is shouting ''They took my gun'' And you, you are shouting ''Police get out of my way''

Any person that hears this two statement will never believe your'e innocent if you were...

Next time in your next world if you want freedom ask for it. Don't send Igbos to kill Hausa like you sent in that audio below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ

BiafraudExposed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by HeGeMon(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
Theatrics grin ;this guy go good for nollywood, so because he was ranting at a female police officer? Wats special?? What did they expect d police to do in court? She jst gave him Silent treatment & space, still on still he still held his court session , he was still handcuffed & the end of d day, d will of the state still superseded his rubbish cheesy the one that was shoutn biafra!! After exhaustn his 1 minute of fame did d right thing & went into his space in d back of d cage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
Aigbofa:

People are not beaten up inside the court of law and in front of news cameras. He should display that bravery when he is being taken back to prison.
What is running in your own blood is lack of tact and foolishness. All brawn and no brains.

Yes, I cannot but agree with you let him go and try that rvbbish in prison, he will be dealt with accordingly

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by zendy: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu! Ohamadike!
Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by FunkyMetahuman: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
King of the flat heads grin

Always behaving and talking like animal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by ShakaZullu(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
i love this guy soooo much #no homo

see guts

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by adonis89(m): 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=endoski post=52697843][/quote] dem spoil dat pikin face sha. Evil ppl
Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by adonis89(m): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
Yyeske:
I blame PMB for this nonsense, if only he's hanged this eediot by his balls by now. And what is with the silly skull cap, is he into Judaism now as he's finished bastardising the Catholic Church
frustration kills nigggga

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by Alariwo2: 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
DSS should have killed these guys when they were first caught.. he is an osu so nothing will happen

I'm tired of the unnecessary fame they are giving these animals making them look important.

Their end is near tho. let them enjoy the fame while it lasts

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by kasheemawo(m): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
Is it only KANU that is fighting for Biafra? Let others start from where he stopped because when zoo finish with him his life will never remain the same

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by Ask4Info: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu surely doesn't know the gravity of his offence.

We are talking of a man who on video was calling people to sponsor him to get arms to fight the federal government. What offence could be worse against a State than TREASON??

Oh No! where is Bamaiyi? All that is needed is to Inject the f00l and then court grants him bail. Let him go home, he will be history within 2 months.

Before any of you support your god "kanu" take your 5minutes of listen to the audio below. If after that you don't believe Kanu should be hanged then you need to be shot in your head.

AUDIO THAT PROVED KANU TO BE A TRAITOR AND A FRAUD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2-Xa1B_Ew0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
i see a problem of hypocrisy here.. masses of igbos are definitely not supporting this guy.. per chance he gets what he wants,, they will lock their shops and join in jubilation

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws / JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones / Cancer On The Rise, But Treatment Costs N0.5m Monthly In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.