Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) (44870 Views)

Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) / Sade Okoya Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Husband And Children (Photos) / Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by justicejay(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2017
How will this stop mohammed from being a lier?
How will this put an end to APC propaganda?
How will this rebuild NL mods brain from pushing useless like this to fp. And stop baning people without reason.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2017
ok

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by rhektor(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2017
kenonze:
It's only in Naija u hear people calling some Billionaire... ..
His name is Mr. Tony Elumelu.
Have u heard white man calling Billionaire Bill Gates or Carlos Slim?

Because in USA you don't have to be billionaire to live a desired life. You don't have to be a billionaire to enjoy your life but the case in Nigeria is different. You have to be a billionaire or at least a polithiefian or Yahoo boy or drug peddler or armed robber or a kidnapper. How many billionaire we have here compared to USA?

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by pressplay411(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2017
kenonze:

Bhet OP didn't mention Billionaire in the post na.
Bros it's too early to be a hater.
@least wait mk 1st quarter of 2017 pass.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by creepsyme(f): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2017
kenonze:
how do dey call dem pls?
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2017
What a gigantic title...It's Good to enjoy the hols with ur loved ones Mr Billionaire.Are they all your kids shocked
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 03, 2017

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 03, 2017
pressplay411:

Bhet OP didn't mention Billionaire in the post na.
Bros it's too early to be a hater.
@least wait mk 1st quarter of 2017 pass.

Wow!
I have to revisit the thread again. He actually edited the thread haven seen people's reaction. Yesterday before the thread hit FP. this wasn't the original article
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by moshould(m): 8:50am On Jan 03, 2017
news of oppression...OP no dey bring all this kind news, e no dey help us in any way....
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by FILEBE(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2017
kenonze:

I tire o my sister! any small thing Billionaire this...billionaire that. leave these people let them enjoy their life as a normal human being! the other day, I read on quora how it feels like to be in thr same class with Bill gate's daughter. Everyone of them said it is like being with people,nothing special.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by gentlechyke(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2017
Goldenheart:
Meanwhile how do we open this locker without breaking those plates. cry

Break the cupboard's glass n save d plates. Shey it's a Billionaira that makes a Forbes's millionaire?
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by seenter84: 9:07am On Jan 03, 2017
Great scammer
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by pressplay411(m): 9:11am On Jan 03, 2017
kenonze:

Wow!
I have to revisit the thread again. He actually edited the thread haven seen people's reaction. Yesterday before the thread hit FP. this wasn't the original article

Nonetheless.
Say after me... I will not be a hater this year. This year I will focus on me, I will focus on becoming the best version of ME and getting the most out of life.

It would be difficult, you might even fall sick from withdrawal from all your hating... but you can do it.

grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by robertogun(m): 9:11am On Jan 03, 2017
redsceptic:

My sister black man way don tire me o! I no fit laff again.
In a related vein, Mr Elumelu and his online PR crew should realize that he is too big for this show he has put on of late. We dont need to see pictures of you and your family online whether at the beach or at home or wherever. Continue and soon the respect you have earned over decades will be diminished
Redseptic. I totally agree with you. Discretion is a Rich Mans best friend.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by Eddisboi(m): 9:17am On Jan 03, 2017
Honestly don't give don't give a Bleep...

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by Jadoskii(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2017
kenonze:
because they are so popular they don't need that initials....for now tony elumelu does .......nobody calls dangote by that initials...the world knows him.....

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by Donshemzy1234: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2017
kenonze:
It's only in Naija u hear people calling someone Billionaire... ..

Well said but who is Mr Tony Elumelu cus here we only know Tony Elumelu
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by claremont(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2017
kenonze:

Why do NL females like using pictures of females found on the internet as their profile picture? Is it to get likes?!

No offence, I'm just curious.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by Sunnynwa: 9:59am On Jan 03, 2017
kenonze:
[b]Have u heard white man calling Billionaire Bill Gates or Carlos Slim?
[/b]

Yes, they address them as such.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by shegunhadisa: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2017
God pls pick up my call!
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by wokemzine: 10:11am On Jan 03, 2017
kenonze:

You are right, but sometimes they do sha

http://podcast.cnn.com/explore/billionaire-Trump
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by cybriz82(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2017
kenonze:

At 7:21pm, u made a comment on another thread "Man proposed to a lady paired with MMM"
.. .... [s]And I quote... .. "That's how their marriage would crash like MMM when the guy finds out her womb has been frozen." [/s]
U said some derogatory words with I cannot understand why. Pls if it will be possible for u to edit ur comment. It's sad.

u must b a killer i mean a wicked killer...see wetin u keep for mind as if na ur own problem...na ur type i dey fear pass i swear...#thetruth....

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by cybriz82(m): 10:18am On Jan 03, 2017
redsceptic:

My sister black man way don tire me o! I no fit laff again.
In a related vein, Mr Elumelu and his online PR crew should realize that he is too big for this show he has put on of late. We dont need to see pictures of you and your family online whether at the beach or at home or wherever. Continue and soon the respect you have earned over decades will be diminished

so because am a popular figure abi figurine in nigeria i cannot come n go n snap pics with my family again ir take dem anywhere dey want to go abi? n i shud b hiddin my face when my kids want to take a selfie with me? u better go complete ur malaria treatment e still dey ur body.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:26am On Jan 03, 2017
kenonze:

Yep, they do most especially with Warren Buffett and others, even during their news hours sometimes
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by WOruGunu(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2017
Eldris Abdulkareem for minister

minister for youth, sport and entertainment

hit like if u agree
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by joenor(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2017
Abeg play jor... you are having.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by yinkslinks(m): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2017
The owner of my back account
broseme:
The Chairman of UBA Group, Heirs Holdings, Tony Elumelu and his family on Monday spent quality time at the beach. The business mogul wrote....

"All work and no play makes TOE a dull boy. Now reinvigorated. Best for 2017, to all my community. #newyear #2017."

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/tony-elumelu-family-spend-quality-at.html?m=1
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 03, 2017
cybriz82:

u must b a killer i mean a wicked killer...see wetin u keep fir mind as if na ur own problem...na ur type i dey fear pass i swear...#thetruth....

LOL,
Did you notice that ursef
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2017
claremont:

Why do NL females like using pictures of females found on the internet as their profile picture? Is it to get likes?!

No offence, I'm just curious.

Meaning that u don't follow me.
Or maybe u u don't have pretty Chicks as friends
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by vislabraye(m): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
kenonze:

Billionaire Kenonze is now a mother of tripplets grin . This happened after her fling with Flavour. Say Amen.
Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by claremont(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
kenonze:

Meaning that u don't follow me.
Or maybe u u don't have pretty Chicks as friends

I don't need to follow you to know that you are not Nozipho Zulu, the person whose profile picture you are using as your own. I know that because I'm friends with Nozipho Zulu on Instagram, and she is not on Nairaland.

So again I ask, why impersonate her?!

Re: Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
claremont:

I don't need to follow you to know that you are not Nozipho Zulu, the person whose profile picture you are using as your own. I know that because I'm friends with Nozipho Zulu on Instagram, and she is not on Nairaland.

So again I ask, why impersonate her?!

U tried but failed.
U can still view the Dp again (another one) to see the difference height and shape

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukar Bolori Dies At 92 In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.