Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Would You Marry Who U Love Or Love Who U Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry Who U Love Or Love Who U Marry? (831 Views)

Sincerely, Can U Marry This Woman?? (photo) / To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry Who U Love Or Love Who U Marry? by justclinton(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders, Which Is Better?
Re: Would You Marry Who U Love Or Love Who U Marry? by Splinz(m): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
justclinton:
Fellow Nairalanders, Which Is Better?

What is these strange things you're blabbing about
Re: Would You Marry Who U Love Or Love Who U Marry? by BlackDBagba: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
None grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Who U Love Or Love Who U Marry? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
Love or not. I'll marry any woman with a big butt.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Who U Love Or Love Who U Marry? by justclinton(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Na Wa O, Dat Big Butt Go fall much lata, choose wisely.
Re: Would You Marry Who U Love Or Love Who U Marry? by sweettease(f): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
Except we are not going to do the deed wink grin, there's no way I am marrying someone I don't love tongue
Re: Would You Marry Who U Love Or Love Who U Marry? by sweettease(f): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
VolTOxic:
Love or not. I'll marry any woman with a big butt.
may you love someone with a flat bum grin
Re: Would You Marry Who U Love Or Love Who U Marry? by marshalcarter: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
hmmmmmmmgrin
Re: Would You Marry Who U Love Or Love Who U Marry? by Greenbullet(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2017

Re: Would You Marry Who U Love Or Love Who U Marry? by Monalisa185(f): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
love who you marry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry Who U Love Or Love Who U Marry? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
sweettease:
Except we are not going to do the deed wink grin, there's no way I am marrying someone I don't love tongue

..but 90% percent of Nigeria women marry for money and that is why they hardly marry within their age range

their popular saying goes like...I no go suffer for my papa house come suffer for husband house
Re: Would You Marry Who U Love Or Love Who U Marry? by sweettease(f): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
carmag:

..but 90% percent of Nigeria women marry for money and that is why they hardly marry within their age range

their popular saying goes like...I no go suffer for my papa house come suffer for husband house
I think I am capable of genuinely loving someone that's 15 years older and that's not in my age range, I can't love my father's age mate though, so I'd say I can marry to an extent outside my age range and it will be based on love.
Re: Would You Marry Who U Love Or Love Who U Marry? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
sweettease:
I think I am capable of genuinely loving someone that's 15 years older and that's not in my age range, I can't love my father's age mate though, so I'd say I can marry to an extent outside my age range and it will be based on love.

but most of you date guys of your age range and that is where you found a true love but would eventually marry older men solely for financial security... don't lie..
Re: Would You Marry Who U Love Or Love Who U Marry? by sweettease(f): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
carmag:

but most of you date guys of your age range and that is where you found a true love but would eventually marry older men solely for financial security... don't lie..
no need to lie now, I am not most of you grin every man for himself chick for her man o cheesy
Re: Would You Marry Who U Love Or Love Who U Marry? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
if not 'Love' errr what other things joins a man and a woman
Re: Would You Marry Who U Love Or Love Who U Marry? by HARDDON: 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
Yea, behold the age long dilema

Who You luv means the D said person has ur Mumu switch! shocked

Who luvs u means the other person's mumu switch is with you! cool

from d foundation , Men were made to lead, so they should have all d control switches

Op, coman ansa d riddle
Re: Would You Marry Who U Love Or Love Who U Marry? by HARDDON: 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
Berlynn:
if not 'Love' errr what other things joins a man and a woman

luv dont feed d family.... infact it developes into deep Understanding . Care n commitment

You dont reply PMs yet u r advertizing bo00Bies like that? angry shocked tongue

Why Evuld evuls? angry

I recommend Hijab gurl shocked cool

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Case Of "Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover"? / Signs She Is Obviously Interested In You [LEARN TODAY] / She Loves Me So Much, But She Can't Date Me. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.