Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,119 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Man Set To Marry Lady He Met Through MMM Ponzi Scheme - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Set To Marry Lady He Met Through MMM Ponzi Scheme (512 Views)

"40-year-old Woman Poisons Herself Due To Parental Pressure To Marry" - Lady / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Set To Marry Lady He Met Through MMM Ponzi Scheme by jossy4joseph(m): 6:41am On Jan 03, 2017
...when Mavrodi's MMM hooks people together!

A Facebook user, Valentine Onu, has revealed how he is set to marry a lady that was matched with him on the now defunct/suspended MMM Nigeria. According to him, he made his intentions known to her after he was paired to provide help to her. He took to Facebook to make this known with their picture and captioned it:

MMM did not stop at pH n gh. I fell in love with a girl I was matched to pay. I made my intention known to her, mmmmmmmm am shy to say this............ But the truth is she has come all the way from Ogun to Enugu to see me. And with the little time we spent together she was just excellent. I proposed to her she sayyyyyyyyyyyyy yes. Another MMM wedding ringing."

Re: Man Set To Marry Lady He Met Through MMM Ponzi Scheme by kinzation(m): 8:10am On Jan 03, 2017
So MMM too PH of wife for dz one too?
...issokay o..make Jan 14 sha come quick make d PONZI SCHEMER'S know deir fate

(1) (Reply)

The Broken Song / Why Givers Never Lack / 7 Simple Things You Should Be Doing In Your Relationship But Probably Aren't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.