Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists (49300 Views)

About-to-wed Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Dies In Abuja / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Damilare2025: 10:31am On Jan 03, 2017
4 d first time I knew d guy is crazy.......mmm sure pass trash or shit u tink abt
....long live Mav....
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by riczy(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2017
Iti,zo u hope on MMM for d financial mgt of ur home! Wat if ur jass fails?
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by vaca1: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2017
niggi4life:
Comments on the first page are hilarious grin grin
that is eh . naija
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by CallMeGrace(f): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2017
Naa waa o
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by curvilicious: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2017
The girl wey e propose to na em i sorry for
Any small thing she don enter trouble
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2017
And u never thought it was a concocted story to attract himself the spotlight
wellmax:
Fresh madness. and someone agreed to marry this one
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2017
Mouth angry
divineshare:
kai! Onu

1 Like

Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by toprealman: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2017
lovat:
The guy even looks like a herbalist
From the first time I saw his pic, I knew something was not right. But then girls are unpredictable. You can be sure she left a cool dude or maybe playing hard to catch for one sane bobo.....only to fall into this trap. Viola bae.... happy 2017MMM
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Afenson(m): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
This beautiful lady is getting married to an idiot
Ur a man I don't expect dis from u
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Afenson(m): 11:13am On Jan 03, 2017
curvilicious:
The girl wey e propose to na em i sorry for
Any small thing she don enter trouble
Mad man no de marry?
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by free2ryhme: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2017
Princedaniel:

You guys are worried about the wrong person. Do you know how they met and what attracted her in the first place?

Look, the truth is that they have the same mindset.
All MMM participants have this mindset. The difference is that they are waiting for 14th January to unleash it should MMM fail to pay.

I am worried for the girl's life the day she fails to cook for him on getting home from work
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by NaWetinDey(m): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2017
XXLDICK:
Foolish guy, no go find job. Dey hope on Ponzi scheme

Abeg oga, u know where that job dey? The job-finders' register don full and nobody don comot.
IF u know where d job dey abeg tell us. #NABEGADEBEGO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Ezionye(f): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2017
izzou:
grin

January 14 na a day of fastest fingers first

If you wake up by 8am to get help, e fit over you

grin grin

Na wa o
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by agrovick(m): 11:59am On Jan 03, 2017
AntiWailer:
I knew the girl was unfortunate.
Ah!

Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by solid3(m): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
So painful this beautiful girl is trying to ruin her life with this tout looking boy.

Ha! O ma se o!
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by yedidiah(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
Both the boy and the girl no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Rick9(m): 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
Have you noticed that MMM related topics always generate a lot of traffic ?
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by ufuosman(m): 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
lovat:
Guy you wicked, you get mouth.... na the guy look b that.
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by ufuosman(m): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
This beautiful lady is getting married to an idiot
I don tire to laugh, u get mouth
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by anonym0us: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Sexxkillz:
MMM brainwashed fucktard_.
bleached albino shut up wetin you know? House boy like u
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by chachanga: 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
lovat:

From Yahoo-Yahoo, to YahooPlus, to WireTransfer, to Frustrated 19Levels, now RedeemedByMMM, I pity the gal marrying all these lazy types.

I always knew it was only a matter of time b4 all these SchoolOfWitchcraft reject-types would start coming up with diabolical schemes to bewitch, confound, defraud and possibly destroy their fellow MMM program participants with all their jazzman stunts.

Welcome to the days and time when they'll call you to confirm them and youryour memory fades off; only for you to regain your senses one week later realizing that all you did was confirm fake teller with gladness under spell!

Welcome to MMMPlus...the future Jazz-Enhanced Version of the MMM Programme, their fada!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by cuteme88(f): 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
I am so plenty short of words. first to his lady #smh ur guy is sumtin else.

that was how one guy like that wants to use mmm to chat me up that he likes me. but he get sense wella using another number to chat me up after calling his line that i've made payment. when i ask him where he got my number frm he was like "i got it somewhere!" where is the somewhere u got my number from? my message enter voice mail.

I am looking for money, he is looking for money. no time. i can't come and kill myself because of mmm love matching. sadsadsad

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by tundafayaBuhari: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
wellmax:
Fresh madness. and someone agreed to marry this one
Afonja girls like igbo boys. many igbo girls jilted him
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by econome(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
.....Chai!!

Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by wellmax(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
tundafayaBuhari:
Afonja girls like igbo boys. many igbo girls jilted him

Carry your tribal madness outta here. Got no time for comments from silly bigots.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Janetessy(f): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by tundafayaBuhari: 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
wellmax:

Carry your tribal madness outta here. Got no time for comments from silly bigots.
and you quoted me? Who's silly amongst us. I don't even know you exist. Bitchboy
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by wellmax(m): 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
tundafayaBuhari:
and you quoted me? Who's silly amongst us. I don't even know you exist. Bitchboy

Never bring your cancerous tribal sentiments to my mentions again, you mindless internet fiddler.
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by dreko(m): 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
This is so interesting..LOL
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
Janetessy:

cool
how was work today?
Re: Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists by Janetessy(f): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
how was work today?

I know where you are going grin

But u are wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 6 Largest Individual Shareholders In MTN Nigeria / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 / Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.