Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Plans By Northerners To Take Over Southern Nigeria Through The Grazing Bill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plans By Northerners To Take Over Southern Nigeria Through The Grazing Bill (865 Views)

"I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK / Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / 'Governor Wey Dey Pay Killers': Protest In Abuja Over Southern Kaduna Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plans By Northerners To Take Over Southern Nigeria Through The Grazing Bill by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 03, 2017
I decided to read a copy of the National Grazing Reserve Council Bill and I was surprised at what I saw.

The Bill creates a council to be chaired by a Chairman to be appointed by the president.
The council shall have the power to take your land anywhere the land is located in the country and then pay you compensation.

Your land, when taken, shall be assigned to herdsmen who shall use your land for grazing purposes. They shall bring cows to the land and you shall lose the land permanently to those Fulani cattlemen.

If you feel that the council was not right to take your land, you can go to court but before you go to court, you must first of all notify the federal attorney general of your intention to sue the council. Apart from notifying, you must get the consent and authority of the Federal Attorney General before you can sue.

So that means that if the Attorney General refuses to give his consent to the suit, you have lost your land forever to the herdsmen.
And this law, when passed, shall apply to the whole country so it means that your land in the village or anywhere is not safe.

The National Grazing Reserve Council would have the power to take away your land from you anytime they want and pay you whatever they want as compensation (even when you don't want to sell, and remember that for you to get compensation, you must have documents showing or proving ownership).

So I think that we all in the South West, South South and South East must rise up and reject this Bill. We must do all things to force our national Assembly members from passing that bill into law.

That bill is a deliberate attempt to take our lands and hand the land over to the Fulani cattlemen since it is only the fulanis that rear cattle in Nigeria.
That law, when passed, shall fulfil the directive of Uthman Dan Fodio and other northern leaders to take over other parts of Nigeria.
I implore you to use all available means to implore your senator and Rep not to pass that law.

That law will destroy Nigeria.
All over the world, ranches are established and used to rear cattle. The farmers buy land and put there cattle there. There is no country where the land of the citizens are compulsorily acquired and given to others.

This is evil, and designed to favour the Fulanis where the president comes from.
We must resist the passage of that bill into law to save Nigeria, and to protect our future generations.

Please share this piece until it goes viral. We must defend our land and protect our children.
Source: Dr. Austin MONYE, UNIBEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plans By Northerners To Take Over Southern Nigeria Through The Grazing Bill by titoetal(m): 11:49am On Jan 03, 2017
Bros this na old news as the national assembly has dropped the bill. The current news on the grazing reserve is that the Nigerian Army will establish grazing fields across the country.
As the grazing bill meet k-leg for national assembly, they want use the Army to achieve their aim.

1 Like

Re: Plans By Northerners To Take Over Southern Nigeria Through The Grazing Bill by dealslip(f): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
titoetal:
Bros this na old news as the national assembly has dropped the bill. The current news on the grazing reserve is that the Nigerian Army will establish grazing fields across the country.
As the grazing bill meet k-leg for national assembly, they want use the Army to achieve their aim.

This too must be opposed. The army will be at liberty to use force legally to collect our land. Why is the Nigerian Army breeding cattles. I am so angry at the Nigerians that voted Buhari. Why can't zoology and agric students be trained to take over animal rearing. I am short of words.

1 Like

Re: Plans By Northerners To Take Over Southern Nigeria Through The Grazing Bill by cjrane: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
Well, southerners will continue senseless bickering until Fulanis finally put them all in a cage using all sorts of legislation.

They have already legally given themselves the right to a lion share of the southern resources quoting bogus population figures.

Now they will take the land itself using another bogus law.

1 Like

Re: Plans By Northerners To Take Over Southern Nigeria Through The Grazing Bill by AlhajiSpray(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Very myopic article written with all kinds of sentiment!
Re: Plans By Northerners To Take Over Southern Nigeria Through The Grazing Bill by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
Yorubas and Igbos should sit down there and be fighting and bickering. I pray our Children won't judge us for being foolish.

1 Like

Re: Plans By Northerners To Take Over Southern Nigeria Through The Grazing Bill by titoetal(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
dealslip:

This too must be opposed. The army will be at liberty to use force legally to collect our land. Why is the Nigerian Army breeding cattles. I am so angry at the Nigerians that voted Buhari. Why can't zoology and agric students be trained to take over animal rearing. I am short of words.

The truth is that there is a grand plan being pursued but many people fails to understand that. Those who understands that and try to enlighten others are trampled upon and incarcerated. But all these plans will fail.

2 Likes

Re: Plans By Northerners To Take Over Southern Nigeria Through The Grazing Bill by timecapsule: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
The question we need to ask ourself is................ IS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HERDSMEN....?

Because what they are trying to act on all these while is the script their fore father USMAN DAN FODIO wrote for them 1804, that says;-

“The government of a country is the government of its king without question. If the king is a Muslim, his land is Muslim; if he is an unbeliever, his land is a land of unbelievers. In these circumstances it is obligatory for anyone to leave it for another country”

That is the most reason why the whole key post in Government was occupied by the NORTHERNS.

They want to conquer the whole Nigeria that is why they want to add in the Constitution ;-
1 To build SHARIA COURT in the whole state of Nigeria.
2.To pass GRAZING BILL which will authorize the federal government to take land of people from in any part of the country and give to FULANI HERDSMEN.
When this two point is achieved there is nothing like GEO POLITICAL ZONE in Nigeria again, it mean that Hausa poeple can contest for any state Government post from any part of the state they are living, like GOVERNOR, SENATE, HOUSE ASSEMBLE, LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN of the.
As for Sharia court, two captain can not be in the same boat, meaning that where there is Sharia court there will be nothing like IGWE. OBI or OBA or any other traditional ruler because SHARIA COURT goes with, SHARIA POLICE, SHARIA PRISON, SHARIA LAWYERS and SHARIA MAGISTRATE. Where SHARIA COURT is EMIR is there.
When they achieved all these in NIGERIA, tell me have not been fully islamised.............?

IF the southerns cannot stand out and oppose all this their LAWS, i'll be too late for us in the south when the time come.

But this is the most reason why i said NIGERIA as a country has Expired. WE're in injury time

1914-1960=46years
1970-2016=46years
What ever struggle we are doing now as country has no much impact to this nation.
Re: Plans By Northerners To Take Over Southern Nigeria Through The Grazing Bill by banki(m): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
timecapsule:
The question we need to ask ourself is................ IS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HERDSMEN....?

Because what they are trying to act on all these while is the script their fore father USMAN DAN FODIO wrote for them 1804, that says;-

“The government of a country is the government of its king without question. If the king is a Muslim, his land is Muslim; if he is an unbeliever, his land is a land of unbelievers. In these circumstances it is obligatory for anyone to leave it for another country”

That is the most reason why the whole key post in Government was occupied by the NORTHERNS.

They want to conquer the whole Nigeria that is why they want to add in the Constitution ;-
1 To build SHARIA COURT in the whole state of Nigeria.
2.To pass GRAZING BILL which will authorize the federal government to take land of people from in any part of the country and give to FULANI HERDSMEN.
When this two point is achieved there is nothing like GEO POLITICAL ZONE in Nigeria again, it mean that Hausa poeple can contest for any state Government post from any part of the state they are living, like GOVERNOR, SENATE, HOUSE ASSEMBLE, LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN of the.
As for Sharia court, two captain can not be in the same boat, meaning that where there is Sharia court there will be nothing like IGWE. OBI or OBA or any other traditional ruler because SHARIA COURT goes with, SHARIA POLICE, SHARIA PRISON, SHARIA LAWYERS and SHARIA MAGISTRATE. Where SHARIA COURT is EMIR is there.
When they achieved all these in NIGERIA, tell me have not been fully islamised.............?

IF the southerns cannot stand out and oppose all this their LAWS, i'll be too late for us in the south when the time come.

But this is the most reason why i said NIGERIA as a country has Expired. WE're in injury time

1914-1960=46years
1970-2016=46years
What ever struggle we are doing now as country has no much impact to this nation.

Where you guys come up with all these trash still amazes me....
You didn't know all of these until Jonathan lost election or until it was obvious he was about to loose election?

Enough of all these unnecessary religious bickering from both Christians and Muslims....
You guys have been peddling all these nonsense since before the elections.....Nigeria has not expired we have bad leaders

(1) (Reply)

Message For Those Wishing Buhari Death..by Charles Ogbu / Nigeria Made Another History / Re: Buratai, Biafra And The Guardians Of Empire Nigeria (part1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.