Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

"I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK (34206 Views)

Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by SARMAT: 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has revealed alleged underground plans by the Northerners to slaughter Igbo people on October 1.

The former Minister via his Twitter handle made the claim Tuesday Morning, saying,

“I heard the audio inciting northerners to slaughter Igbos on Oct. 1st.

“Failure to stop this from happening by govt will result in civil war.”
https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/882156784483434496

Fani-Kayode warned seriously that the move may lead to another civil war if nothing is done immediately.

This comes days after the Coalition of Arewa youths, expressed its readiness to back down on the quit notice issued to Igbos residing in the North .

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/04/obtained-audio-tape-ordering-northerners-slaughter-igbos-oct-fani-kayode/?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Thewrath(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Their attempt to blackmail biafrans to abandon the struggle will fail!

Meanwhile the ungrateful Sudanese backstabbers are busy humping from one Biafra thread to another,while the north is busy making plans to prevent osunbade's presidency!

They arrested NK.....no show!
They gave quit notice...no show!!
They threatened war,tunder and brimstone combined......no show!!!

What next?

36 Likes

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by izzou(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
grin

Nonsense

Any body can make up a sound track and upload it online

Lets stop inciting violence abeg.

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by davidodiba(m): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Yeeeeeeeeepaaaaaa....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by nextprince: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
FFK, stop heating up the polity more thereby leading people astray.
What exactly do you want to achieve? For Igbo to start moving in mass? By so doing, who do you think you are actually helping? You sit down in the comfort of your house instigating crisis because you stand to lose nothing.
Anyway, Igbos worship you, nothing concern me.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by HelenBee(f): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
God,Will Nigeria be great again? I'm tired of the country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by menwongo(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
THE UNSPOKEN WORDS OF A HOUSE GIRL
(As copied from an unknown source)

I'm a house girl..Well, that's what they call me...But my name is Ayo...But in my life, there is no joy...Although there is no joy...I have to smile and act like all is well....My Oga forgets my name most times..When I hear him shout...Omo yii da? I know he's looking for me..To do one work or the other..Work work work is all I do..I have no life...I am just a house help...My madam cannot do without me...The only thing I don't do is bathe her...I have been loyal to her...But she treats me like a rag...And if I dare look at her husband's face when I greet him...She thinks I want to snatch him...Madam's children are treated like PRINCESSES...I am a slave for these children...Although they are same age as me...They wear pretty clothes...I have no choice but to wait for their clothes to become rags..,.Before they will dash me to wear...Gate man and driver think I am their automatic entitlement...Just because I am a house girl...Why do people think that house helps will sleep with driver or gateman?Just because I am a house help... Does not mean I have no respect for my self...Life has not been kind to me....Misfortune has followed me from the day I was born....If I had a choice in life...I would never choose the life that I have... Everyone treats me less than a human...But I have no right to complain...People call you different names...I am the only one that knows who I really am...House helps are seen as witches, thieves, husband snatchers, gateman's girlfriend, driver's girls, slaves etc But God knows who I am...This house can't function without me...Yet no one respects me...I am the first to rise in the morning and the last to go to bed..But no one ever asks how I'm coping..Life is cruel I must say...I hate to wake another day...Before you treat me the way you do..Remember I have feelings just like you...

* PLEASE SHARE THIS POST IF YOU ARE AGAINST THE MISTREATMENT OF HOUSE HELPS. PERHAPS SOMEONE WILL BE TOUCHED THAT HAS NEVER CONSIDERED THEIR HOUSE HELP.

Every day they are mistreated, beaten, raped and even killed...
They may have no voice but we can speak up for them by sharing this post.

46 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by yang(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Onye nwere nti

He that has ears

Asikwa na agwaro gi

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by nembuzz: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
smiley
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by ChangetheChange: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2017

The Fulani cabal in Aso Rock are the sponsors of theses impending political crisis, they want to checkmate Osibanjo from becoming President through an interim military Government
Coalition of Arewa Yuths are being sponsored by the Cabal at Aso Rock

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
ok

Continue hearing
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by ivolt: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
I think this guy should be committed to a mental asylum.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Daslim180(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ok
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by itiswellandwell: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by hollah123: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
ffk don run mad again

3 Likes

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by lilice89: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
WTF
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by deepwater(f): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
If the president doesn't show up before October 1st.
They might truly carry out their threat and cause mayhem in the north, of course a reprisal would ensure in the East.

This would be a good window for the khaki boys to come in and take over, chasing PYO into a compulsory I.T of 9 months! grin

Its a high level chess game here, the Igbo are not truly the target rather they are just collateral damage. The main target is just getting FULL control of the aso villa and war against the Igbo's is a wonderful recipe to attain such.

Yoruba's seem to play the sitting on the fence game and keep acting deaf because the threats ain't towards them, forgetting the fact that PYO on that sit is the REAL war.

The thing go touch everybody but it might be too late to realize. When that precious question of "are you Igbo or Hausa" is being asked by the almajiri, it would definitely be in Hausa language and not English or pidgin. Woe betides any who can't respond accordingly in Hausa language to defend himself and avoid the dagger.

At the very end, when the north takes back FULL control of the Aso villa, the slogan will return to status quo of "One Nigeria" chants from the north!

Yoruba no go see wetin HIT them undecided

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
But u did not hear this audio of Nnamdi Kanu inciting Igbos to slaughter Hausas here below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by exlinklodge: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
ok now

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Dee60: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
Not surprised. Only a man who hears strange voices behaves and speaks the way you do!

Seek deliverance quickly, so that the things you are hearing will stop.

And make sure you are not inhaling anything behind closed doors.

I will also advise you keep quiet for some time, maybe like a year, so that your nerves will calm. Though if you have something good to say, that should pass.

Nigerians do not want war and those who are hearing strange voices and clamoring for war shall be frustrated. Amen.

Those who have jobs, hausa, ibos, yoruba or fulanis are busy looking for livelihood.

Nigerians are hardworking and willing to carry the flag anywhere they go, except some very few ones, who no longer have access to the purse and who are bent on scattering everything.

840+million down the drain, in the name of doing electoral campaign, and that is still not enough. Abeg, please stop hearing voices!

9 Likes

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
Na Social media self Go first break dis Country as things dey evolve..

Acting Coordinated President.
Acting Ailing Economy...
Acting Disjointed Country....
Acting Suffering Citizens...
Acting Deluded Religious Leaders...
Acting Powerless Youths...
Acting Agitated Igbos...
Just like a Time Bomb...very soon All the Acting will stop Acting and what we will have left is
Coordinated President.
Ailing Economy...
Disjointed Country....
Suffering Citizens...
Deluded Religious Leaders...
Powerless Youths...
Agitated Igbos...

4 Likes

SARMAT:
There is an audio already circulating

DOWNLOAD WITH LINK BELOW

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/47d88599

GOTO THESE THREAD FOR INTERPRETATION IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HAUSA

https://www.nairaland.com/3899479/download-new-viral-audio-message

http://biafrasay.com/p/326854/chilling-new-viral-audio-message-calls-for-genocide-against

SOURCE: http://biafrasay.com

i don't undersand hausa..is it true ?

2 Likes

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by OCTAVO: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by fernandez1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
Waris dis one saying.....are u not part of the people that's sharing our money

SARMAT:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has revealed alleged underground plans by the Northerners to slaughter Igbo people on October 1.

The former Minister via his Twitter handle made the claim Tuesday Morning, saying,

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/882156784483434496

Fani-Kayode warned seriously that the move may lead to another civil war if nothing is done immediately.

This comes days after the Coalition of Arewa youths, expressed its readiness to back down on the quit notice issued to Igbos residing in the North .

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/04/obtained-audio-tape-ordering-northerners-slaughter-igbos-oct-fani-kayode/?

2 Likes

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Fadiga24(m): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sane Igbos would have started leaving the north by now

Audio or no audio.

4 Likes

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by IgboticGirl(f): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
whether is true or not i don't care....now i ask what do people gain in slaughtering there fellow human ?

i think dat is what losers do

2 Likes

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by jennybright(f): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
ukpana okpoko buuru nti chiri ya. Surely they will gather, since their gathering is not of the Lord, they will scatter (Amen)

8 Likes

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Justdare: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
FFK.
Chairman, Attension Seekers Association of Nigeria.
I dont know what song uncle Femi is dancing to, but seems he is heading for the pit.
Bloody hypocrite and back-stabber like his father.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Hideout Exposed By Joint Forces In Oba, Anambra / Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) / 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.