Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder (35378 Views)

Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue / 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) / Be Inspired! Oyo Teenage Student Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-powered Mower & G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Idydarling(f): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
raw talent, good one my boy.
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
Buhari should replace our miniister of power with this boy abeq
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by hotspec(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
dejt4u:
Is Ogbomoso now in Osun State?
Where did u see that? Are u from d North? No offense
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by sagieramos(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
Not a big deal
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by kilokeys(m): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
there is nothing special about assembling systems that are already working

i want us to make indigenous technology from raw materials...

build a solar panel, forge steel, make motherboards, micro controllers..

then i can clap...

for now... mtcheew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by realmindz: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
MrPresident1:
No one knows the exact day that Jesus Christ will come back, but the Bible gives us the reference period when all things MUST be concluded including the establishment of the kingdom of God here on earth.

In the Book of Daniel 2:44, we are told that Christ will come during the days of trying to mix iron and clay. Now the incoming rulers of iron have said that they will not have anything to do with clay when they come in, and Daniel tells us that it is in the days of trying to mix iron and clay that the kingdom of Christ will be set up.

The days of trying to mix iron and clay ends on the 20th of January 2017

Let us all prepare to receive our Messiah, Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ in our watchfulness and sobriety. He will be here on or before Tuesday 20th of January 2017

really I am interested. So what will happen after January 20th?

And pls since u are certain u will be leaving earth with Jesus, then everything on earth is vanity.
pls can you do a transfer of ownership of all your assets to me including cash at hand and at bank.

You wont be needing them anyway as you shall be enjoying paradise with sweet jesus

1 Like

Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by ultimate73(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
good
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by tdayof(m): 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mightyraw:
I can actual design dis wen i was 18
Its Nah innovative neither economical, the 250watt panel is 65k ,
Nd the grinding machine iant even upto 50k,
So wats with d stress

One of the reasons why R& D is always expensive than the final product. He actually learnt a lot of things from that. That is a technology demonstrator so Kudos to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by sagieramos(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mightyraw:
So wats with d stress
And it is imposible for one 250W panel to work well with 1hp electric motor talk more of 1hp and above. this isn't a thing 9yrs old should celebrate. waste of money and resources
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
This is innovation and not talent,don't confuse them
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by slimfit1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
Doctorate Degree please
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Princess4ng(f): 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
We sabi plenty things just be say oyibo wan spoil us too much
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by myjobsfinder(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
shocked
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by realmindz: 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
MrPresident1:

My brother, this talk from you is not intelligent talk. My brother, what will you give in exchange for your soul? What will you exchange your soul for? angry

You better prepare and stop all these nonsense you are saying and doing, what will it cost you to be sober and watchful till 20th January 2017 the reference time by which all things MUST be concluded?

My brother, you have only yoirself to blame.

Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017

My brother, I know say i no fit follow Jesus and I will still be on earth after January 20th.

So you that is leaving, pls help a brother biko..give me all your assets so I can have them while you will be with Jesus enjoying.

I can pm you my account number for the transfer. we can meet to discuss the transfer of ownership of other valuables in your possession
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by AkinPhysicist: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Chicybez: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
nice one, kudos to the kid.
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by agabaI23(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mightyraw:
So wats with d stress
Have you been able to put anything together at your present age? Don't take offense, just tell us about it and I will create a thread for you. And please make sure you live in Nigeria.
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
the guy only put 2 n 2 together but its something
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by ronkytom: 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
18-Year-Old Student In Oyo Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder

Nigeria has really got talents. This type of skill needs to be harnessed. An 18-yr-old SS3 student of Federal Government College FGC Ogbomoso, Oyo state -Tobi Ayanwoye, developed an alarm footmat, solar-powered mower and grinder.

Photo-credit; Lukmonfasasi

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/see-what-18-year-old-ss3-student-in.html
keep it up bro!Remember those days mum would shout @u whenever you need money to buy materials for the project,Buh so sad she couldn't witness
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by LastSurvivor11: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
I think this dude should take over from minister of darkness fashola grin
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
Excellent!
Note the modesty of the poster; otherwise had the student been from the region of the chest beaters, the headline would have read quite differently; the tribe of the boy would have stood out e.g. BRILLIANT xxxx lipsrsealed STUDENT INVENTS SOLAR POWERED LAWN LOWER, GRINDING MACHINE & FOOT MAT ALARM - FIRST IN AFRICA - LOL cheesy grin
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by ronkytom: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
18-Year-Old Student In Oyo Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder

Nigeria has really got talents. This type of skill needs to be harnessed. An 18-yr-old SS3 student of Federal Government College FGC Ogbomoso, Oyo state -Tobi Ayanwoye, developed an alarm footmat, solar-powered mower and grinder.

Photo-credit; Lukmonfasasi

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/see-what-18-year-old-ss3-student-in.html
keep it up bro!I remember those days when mum would shout @u whenever you need money to buy materials for the project,buh so sad death took her away so soon...........the sky is ur limit!!!
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by MaRveLmAx2821(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ummnm....impressive smiley

But nt in naija sha sad

If na beauty pageant na

I comment my reserve wink grin
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by shamecurls(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mightyraw:
So wats with d stress

Akika! Well-done

I dey enjoy your plantain!
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by sulemanalex(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
Naija govt no go come help this guy develop his talent after they will say we should embrace made in Nigeria product
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by princemillla(m): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mightyraw:
So wats with d stress

And at ur current age, we've still not gotten some wonders innovation from you?

Haters
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by 2baga(m): 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
lilmax:
it isn't rocket science

At his age can you do such.....Why are you so bitter??
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
Iranu!
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by PHIPEX(m): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
Am impressed but what happens to all these young innovators we see here often?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo / Photos Of Cobra Found In My Room / You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.