Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder (35387 Views)

Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue / 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) / Be Inspired! Oyo Teenage Student Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-powered Mower & G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Profadin(m): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
He should be encouraged
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Ofirmee(m): 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mightyraw:
I can actual design dis wen i was 18
Its Nah innovative neither economical, the 250watt panel is 65k ,
Nd the grinding machine iant even upto 50k,
So wats with d stress

if you sabi wetin you dey talk self, you will know that's not up to a 250watt module. bad belle.
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Cargoed: 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
This is already very cost effective.
Do the maths how much will it cost a peper grinder in Orile market or Mile 1 market or Wuse market in fuel petrol costs for 1yr.
Just go and ask.

I already have similar project am working on for bigger utilities and i can tell you its a game changer.

Even if all it solve was noise and pollution i must tell you it is far more important than the OS and networking system you mensioned.

My brother keep up the good work.
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by fhelihx(m): 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ayinke93:
Jealousy! So what stopped u from designing it Some people can hate ehn

Don't mind the mumu guy.. Ode oshi angry
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Mightyraw(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ofirmee:

if you sabi wetin you dey talk self, you will know that's not up to a 250watt module. bad belle.
THis is wat a 250wat panel look like man.
I knw itS nat, am juss assuming he uses dat

Since we dnt knw the working principle of the system,
Can u agree with me d panel is juss to supply energy for the starting circuit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by lobiologs(m): 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
*YES, THIS IS WHAT I'M ALKING ABOUT, THIS IS INNOVATION, SOMETHING NO ONE HAS EVER DONE IN NIGERIA, WE ARE GETTING THERE, THE FUTURE IS STILL BRIGHT. KUDOS!!!*
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by kenoz(m): 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nice one
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Skmoda360(m): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2017
dainformant:
Hmmm. future minister of power
future of what did you just say, think again he is better than that..........so becoming minister is the highest league someone could get into.....smh!!!
To the topic, goodluck to him i wish naija government will explore this boy and make use of his brain and not that he will become forgotten champion.
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Shamouner(m): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
Even thou d future is equipped with sophisticated technology nd cutting edge innovations, he still tried, as dey say d journey of a thousand miles begins with a step
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by NovusHomo(m): 3:32am On Jul 05, 2017
Mightyraw:

I dnt knw what dat is all about
Nd iTs notabout the production cost,
Lez do the maths
To power the mower u, will atleast 3 of d 250 watts panel,
Nd if it runs on a.C I guess u knw We need a retifier that has as much output as the mower
The engine, then the grinding system itSelf
Do u think the price will be fair enough to the buyer
Dats a grinding machine we talking about

Are you talking to yourself? I don't understand you. I mean, what language is this?
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Mightyraw(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2017
NovusHomo:

Are you talking to yourself? I don't understand you. I mean, what language is this?
What language do you speak?
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by NovusHomo(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mightyraw:
What language do you speak?

"Covfefe" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo / Photos Of Cobra Found In My Room / Elephant Stops Trucks To Steal Sugarcane (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.