Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Confession Of A Good Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession Of A Good Man (839 Views)

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / Confession Of A 14 Year Old Boy Who Had S£x With His Mom’s Best Friend… (18+) / “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession Of A Good Man by Dwise11(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
Listen, am done, this year i refuse to remain in a relationship with someone who will continue to think, act and behave like they're still single. I don't want to keep understanding why you can make ten Facebook post a day but you're too busy to call me. I don't want to keep wondering who you're chatting with every time you're online and not chatting with me. I don't want to keep assuming why you won't chat with me if i don't send you a message first. I don't want to be okay with you commenting on other women's photos while you just like and pass mine. I don't want to keep getting jealous of you calling other women sweet names on their post but on mine you act like we ain't nothing. most times you even call them the pet names you call me. Am tired of memorizing the passwords on your phone cos you keep changing it every time. Am tired of wondering why you don't save the text messages i send to you besides 'please call me'. Am i supposed to be worried about the reason why am not on your speed dial? Am i supposed to understand why you're still saving photos of your ex's on your phone like a museum? I am done, if you want to be in a relationship then be in a relationship, if you still want to enjoy the freedom of a single person then please let me know. This year i want to be with someone who will think, act and behave committed, i want to be the focus, and that is not too much to ask. # ConfessionsOfAGoodMan

1 Like

Re: Confession Of A Good Man by naija1stpikin: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
undecided
Re: Confession Of A Good Man by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
You are right to walk awaysmiley

1 Like

Re: Confession Of A Good Man by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
undecided
Re: Confession Of A Good Man by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
Dark Knight Feeling, Die being a Hero or Live long enough to see yourself become a Villain.. You went from the favourite to tha most hated, last time we spoke, ah told yah love was overated...... #JiggaRefix

1 Like

Re: Confession Of A Good Man by marshalcarter: 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
me 2....

I'm done being ur syd nigga....m done walkin down the aisle(I no even knw road go theregrin)with you...wen walkin with you nd sumone ask"is he ur guy"...you'll bodly say no even in my presenceundecided dat makes me wonder sumtyms...who am i to you? cry fuckkk luv a million tymzzzzangry

tym to plan for my future
#ConfessionOfABrokenAndGoodHeart

1 Like

Re: Confession Of A Good Man by Quintessential1(f): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Dude almost looks like my nephew-in-law.
Re: Confession Of A Good Man by wtfCode: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
grin
Well, welcome to the play boys world.
Re: Confession Of A Good Man by Genea(f): 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
marshalcarter:
me 2....

I'm done being ur syd nigga....m done walkin down the aisle(I no even knw road go theregrin)with you...wen walkin with you nd sumone ask"is he ur guy"...you'll bodly say no even in my presenceundecided dat makes me wonder sumtyms...who am i to you? cry fuckkk luv a million tymzzzzangry

tym to plan for my future
#ConfessionOfABrokenAndGoodHeart
awwwwn, lawlahdey pls mend his heart
Re: Confession Of A Good Man by Dwise11(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Quintessential1:
Dude almost looks like my nephew-in-law.
Me?
Re: Confession Of A Good Man by Quintessential1(f): 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
Dwise11:

Me?

Yes, you.

(1) (Reply)

Is 25 The 'Golden' Age For A Girl To Get Married(photos)? / Flaccid Failure Leads To Hospital / Say No To Gold Diggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.