Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,959 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) (34822 Views)

Joy James Enemuo Wins Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2019 Pageant / Gloria Kelechi Nwadike Wins Best Model Nigeria 2019 / Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by jeftalene(m): 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
meanwhile,

Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
Na wetin Naija girls supposed dey use their posing skill dey do be this na. As Nig girls pose reach no girls from elsewhere supposed to dey beat them grin
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by ChukaLupin(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
philtex:
C
Is for Cassava
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by certifiedfool: 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Black is beautiful!

Note to ladies out there who turned bleaching to their hobby...y'all forever be slaves.
wos ur konsine...is it ur bleeding cream...is it ur skin...
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by ChukaLupin(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
elmagnifo:
The girl is fine. I hope she won't join d cucumber crew grin

You wicked ooo cheesy
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by ChukaLupin(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
certifiedfool:

why is it paining you nau cheesy
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
ASHAWO leads
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Congratulation but I'm not interested have lost faith n all the stuffs like beauty, Miss goat Miss rat the method of chosen the winner is too dirty and too ugly to behold or stomach you have to do something to get something and not just something but something very horrific. I have seen a lot I have lost interest long long time ago.

Their is no point in it to celebrate what I knew you have to compromised your life, your dignity etc to win that definitely make it fake to me.

Anyway congrats its her cup of tea.
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by certifiedfool: 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
ChukaLupin:

why is it paining you nau cheesy
is not paining me...is pushing me
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by sagir1994(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Daslim180:
Wetin concern me with half naked girls?
park well bro.. Which north are you talking of.. Lols
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
Some girls can kcuf their way to the top
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by mzzhavilah(f): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
Black beauty
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
certifiedfool:

I know you're bored...so have a nice day
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by WHOcarex: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
See my Joy o. Congrat girl. Tho I already knew about this, its good to read it on nairaland. I'm so proud of you
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by nextstep(m): 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
To all those saying they don't care or give a rat's ass (or fvck):

not too long ago - a black woman could not even contest
not too long ago - a dark skinned woman was not considered beautiful by global standards
not too long ago - a dark skinned woman had no hope to win on the world stage

These may seem like petty and inconsequencial achievements, but in a world dominated by the meme that "black is bad", these victories are changing people's minds, challenging assumptions, and making a world that will be friendlier to my girl children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by fxjohn2: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ah how can u folks not be happy with this good news. Ride on girl, continue to succeed and make more fame for yourself
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
Congratulations to her
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
Is she wearing a nappy pant in the 3rd pix?
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by zoraro(m): 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
Congrats cheesy smiley cool tongue wink kiss
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by Ramii: 12:52am On Jan 04, 2017
I know this chick from Ekosodin UNIBEN... she helps her sis fix hair at her salon in Ekosodin. tho I don't know her personally one thing I know for sure is she's humble.she deserves everything she's getting.
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by Ejaisky: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2017
Congratulations babe!
Re: Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo Wins Best Model Of The World (Photos) by worldwidelove(m): 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
damiloladuke:

Shortly after winning the Best Model Nigeria 2016 modeling contest, Modelslink organizers of the Best Model Nigeria contest sent the winner and the first runner up Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo and Pamela Orizu to the Best Model of The World contest to represent Nigeria as their prize.

Best Model of The World grand finals held on the 3rd of December in Istanbul Turkey with models from over 40 countries participating. Best Model of the World is one of the world biggest modeling contest for male and female from all over the world. In its last 29 year, it has produced many international models one of whom is Naomi Campbell. The competition which showcase the models in their casuals, Traditional or National costumes, swimwear and dinner appearance.

Ejiro Joy Akpokiniovo the Nigeria representative came top in the female category of the contest beating other contestants from Europe, America, Asia and other African countries represented while Pamela Orizu was the Best Catwalk Model of The World.

Modelslink owners of the Best Model of The World franchise in Nigeria has used this platform to empower many Nigeria youths in the Modeling / Fashion industry in Nigeria and it has also being a very good medium of promoting Nigeria rich culture and tourism potentials to the outside world. Modelslink in the last six years has used the platform to send Nigerian models to countries like Bulgaria, Turkey, Italy, USA, Egypt, Dubai (UAE) and United Kingdom.

Through these achievements, Nigeria currently has been given the right to host the world in 2017. We are therefore using this medium to call on the government, cooperate and well meaning Nigerians to support this great event because it has the potentials of that will help change the perception of Nigeria image and promote our rich cultural heritage.

More photos below...

[img]https://4.bp..com/-XgmdPUmDz6g/WGt5KPt5bEI/AAAAAAALTk4/eslXvrR7ZGQctcsgrrgWg5gVFutOWj13QCLcB/s400/1.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-Z_rK2UpCTu0/WGt5Jfd8AkI/AAAAAAALTkw/B0Gazn0fyYAr9kY1W1bIMvW8Gz6Ge_acgCLcB/s400/2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-AOJwdsJRvjg/WGt5IXjFiDI/AAAAAAALTks/vfrP2EXWnBUT0_OX2j5SiFlaRdRRHKKQACLcB/s400/3.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-xHumZhAIMZY/WGt5J71pV_I/AAAAAAALTk0/c6BWRUom8IsB7WboO2shwHpTgyo1mkvzACLcB/s400/4.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/best-model-nigeria-winner-ejiro-joy.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection / Cute White Baby Rocking Agbada(pics) / Meet Tobechukwu Onwumere, Winner Of Mr University Africa 2018, From UNILAG (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.