Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

Tips On Having A Sound Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On Having A Sound Relationship (791 Views)

When She Insists On Having A Selfie Of You(pic) / I'm Planning On Having A Three some With My Best Friend(21+ ONLY) / His Girlfriend Is Insisting On Having An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Having A Sound Relationship by ABUJAI(m): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2009
5 Tips For Turning A Good Relationship Into A Great Relationship
1. Commit to telling the total truth.
A relationship involves three essential components. You, your partner and the truth. Every time you hold something back from your partner, a piece of the passion in your relationship dies.
2. Astound your partner with your generosity.
Relationships work best when you ask yourself what you can give to your partner, rather than working out what you can get.
3. Take responsibility for feeling deeply loved.
Accept that it's your job to educate your partner about what makes you feel most loved. Love your partner how they want to be loved, not how you want to be loved.
4. Make loving each other a priority.
At some point in the day, ideally last thing at night, take the time to tell your partner exactly what you loved most about having them in your life.
5. Walk away when you get nasty.
Most of us get a little nasty when we feel backed into a corner. Come up with a plan that allows either one of you to walk away from a row when you catch yourselves saying things you'll regret.

more info at http://onlinerelationshipcoach..com
Re: Tips On Having A Sound Relationship by iice(f): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2009
Be yourself cool Too much fakeness spoils the cake cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Have A Lovely Christmas, When There Is No Girlfriend / 100% Work And 0% Social Life Is Killing Me: Help! [ladies Only] / At Last I'm In Love. . . .give Me Clues Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.