Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,994 members, 7,835,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo (35765 Views)

Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott Children Looking Adorable In Native Outfits / Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened / Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Stuns In A Throwback Bikini Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by osuofia2(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
Quote me and watch me mess in your mouth.[/quote] dirty girl like you.....want to mess on some one's mouth.....
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by owoshuyi(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
Abeg who started this PEOPLE WHO GIVE A Bleep WENT THAT WAY stuff here. Una just dey make me lol. nairalanders shaaaaaa
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by ufuosman(m): 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
lovely pix.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by Angelinastto(f): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Catalin:
Better marry a fair guy.
Actually i think am fair enough.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by Angelinastto(f): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
OlivetBen:
Hope u are not considering white hubby? undecided
lol no, my love for dark guys is huge as well
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
Angelinastto:

Actually i think am fair enough.
Very well then but expect dark kids. I love the dark or fair so far they are cute. My fiancé is dark anyway, so its no problem.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by Trexnemesis(m): 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Old man. Not impressed.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by Boyooosa(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
This one oyinbo man, i no believe jare!
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by Janetade86(f): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
I likey! This is so cute! Adorable kids!
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by motini(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
half cast children
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by samtopwisdom(m): 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
see the result of mixing white and black on d children
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by YabaLeftist: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
jeftalene:
Meanwhile,
Is that meme supposed to be funny? Alas, it's drier than harmattan.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by jfleece(m): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
Cure kids tho....... But trust me... I ain't gat an "F" to give...
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by bizzibodi(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
how those 9ja actress dey take see oyinbo marry dey surprise me abi love charm dey catch oyinbo too.
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by shevchenko(m): 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
Blueeyedboi:
...Give it a rest man..jeeze!

I won't .TI'll you tell nigerians to stop dragging names in thr Mod
Re: Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo by fratermathy(m): 1:34am On Jan 04, 2017
jeftalene:
Meanwhile,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Idibia And Basketmouth Battle For Better Cook [PICS] / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Blond Lowcut, Shows Off New Look (Photo) / Dele Momodu Dancing With Nadia Buari [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.