Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party (3644 Views)

Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by LifeofAirforce1: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hey guys , I really liked the maturity we all displayed at the beach party yesterday so I say a BIG THANK YOU.

Thank you for keeping it real.

Thank you for dropping all the nairaland bullshits and acted cool in reality.

Roselyn baby , you rock.
beautiful girl you are and got a heart of gold i guess.

I had fun.
we had fun
everyone at the party had fun.

I noticed some fools wanted to gate crash because Dem no get money to pay.

I also noticed the number of members at the party increased when it was time to share barbecue.
and I believe this gate crashers re nairalanders Wey no get confidence to enter where Dem mates dey.

If I dey around for next edition, I will attend.

Vizkid that your babe really love you, abeg no disappoint am.

That dude on brown top that was with me all through the party.. Ive forgotten your moniker because I was high that yesterday..Dude you rock.
God bless you.

I came with a taxi but on going home , this dude gave me a ride (ive forgotten his moniker) Guy thank you.
I enjoyed the ride..
your ride make sense.
God bless you plenty.

Girls plenty for the party, but I didn't have the chance to know them..
you guys rock.

Biafrabushboy..
wow my brother from another mother..
dude you rock.

It was like we don know ourselves before .. Everything went smoothly.
No bad blood
No bullshit.

One Love.

My last thread on this beach party of this year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by vizkiz: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
Bro she is not my babe... You are cool though very much different from the nairaland Airforce1 grin

1 Like

Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by CentaurXXV: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by LifeofAirforce1: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
vizkiz:
Bro she is not my babe... You are cool though very much different from the nairaland Airforce1 grin

Ok girls at the party plenty..
good you got yourself one for dinner
cheesy

and yes thanks for the compliment
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
zombies eat brains, brother you are safe angry

#YOLO
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by dacblogger: 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
sad
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by MackBrooklyn: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2017

Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
it's like you really enjoyed yourself at the party
three threads from you since the event
seems like you are a cool guy afterall. Not bad
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by vizkiz: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
For those asking for pictures...I will create a thread containing the pictures and video in 30 minutes...Sorry for the delay cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by beycity(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
This one go just dey open yeye yeye thread upandan.
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by MoDsHunter(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
Oga....which Bitch party you go... undecided Oya show us em pics.
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by firstking01(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
vizkiz:
Was anxiously waiting for snap shotsundecided
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
Airforce... Yo rock bro...

Good I met you in person.

Henceforth, shun haters.. They don't really know you...

Next time... we will copy Fela's style!! cheesy

#peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by Laveda(f): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
undecided

Seen the video on youtube, pls who's that girl in some sorta bikini all the guys were rocking?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by iykekelvins(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
Maky baby grin
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by LifeofAirforce1: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Airforce... Yo rock bro...

Good I met you in person.

Henceforth, shun haters.. They don't really know you...

Next time... we will copy Fela's style!! cheesy

#peace.

Those hating on me are my boys and girls

I got no problem with them.

they made us this popular
grin

1 Like

Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:

Those hating on me are my boys and girls

I got no problem with them.

they made us this popular
grin

lol.. Ion't really need the popularity.

All I need is my smokes and bottles wink

#peace.
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by vizkiz: 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
firstking01:
Was anxiously waiting for snap shotsundecided

Sorry for the delay.

Laveda:
undecided

Seen the video on youtube, pls who's that girl in some sorta bikini all the guys were rocking?
Please do you have any problem with the lady on bikini?
Its a party so we should be singing praise and worship while putting on native wears? Nawa for you people... Well as expected.

"Bad mouthters"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by thesuave10(m): 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
Laveda:
undecided

What's the link or YouTube page??
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by GaggleNSwallow: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
vizkiz:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by Gladiator1: 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
Hey guys , I really liked the maturity we all displayed at the beach party yesterday so I say a BIG THANK YOU.

Thank you for keeping it real.

Thank you for dropping all the nairaland bullshits and acted cool in reality.

baby , you rock.
beautiful girl you are and got a heart of gold i guess.

I had fun.
we had fun
everyone at the party had fun.

I noticed some fools wanted to gate crash because Dem no get money to pay.

I also noticed the number of members at the party increased when it was time to share barbecue.
and I believe this gate crashers re nairalanders Wey no get confidence to enter where Dem mates dey.

If I dey around for next edition, I will attend.

Vizkid that your babe really love you, abeg no disappoint am.

That dude on brown top that was with me all through the party.. Ive forgotten your moniker because I was high that yesterday..Dude you rock.
God bless you.

I came with a taxi but on going home , this dude gave me a ride (ive forgotten his moniker) Guy thank you.
I enjoyed the ride..
your ride make sense.
God bless you plenty.

Girls plenty for the party, but I didn't have the chance to know them..
you guys rock.

Biafrabushboy..
wow my brother from another mother..
dude you rock.

It was like we don know ourselves before .. Everything went smoothly.
No bad blood
No bullshit.

One Love.

My last thread on this beach party of this year.
Bia nwoke, stop disturbing us. Let's hv peace. Just grow a little bit of sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by vizkiz: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by Laveda(f): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
vizkiz:

Sorry for the delay.

Its a party so we should be singing praise and worship while putting on native wears? Nawa for you people... Well as expected.

"Bad mouthters"

I asked a question and you're getting all emotional already. undecided

cheesy Put your emotions in check cause you gonna see more, who gives a fly _fuck 'bout what anyone wears?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by vizkiz: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Laveda:

I asked a question and you're getting all emotional already. undecided

cheesy Put your emotions in check cause you gonna see more, who gives a fly _fuck 'bout what anyone wears?

Read that comment one more time and check if it has one bit of emotion attached to it... Just saying you should keep your shìt together. No dey jump into matters before you are called.

Nairalanders always awaiting controversy and same people will form like they have a life outside this place... undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by LifeofAirforce1: 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
Gladiator1:
Bia nwoke, stop disturbing us. Let's hv peace. Just grow a little bit of sense
Shut up

4 Likes

Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by firstking01(m): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
vizkiz:

Sorry for the delay.

"Bad mouthters"

Well, you really tried for puting this together, guess it was a success...i must commend you.
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by vizkiz: 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
firstking01:
Well, you really tried for puting this together, guess it was a success...i must commend you.
Gracias amigo
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by Gladiator1: 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
Laveda:
undecided

So u seff dey follow bad mouth them... Hahaha... Wonders they say, will truly never end grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by zicoraads: 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
vizkiz:

Read that comment one more time and check if it has one bit of emotion attached to it... Just saying you should keep your shìt together. No dey jump into matters before you are called.

Nairalanders always awaiting controversy and same people will form like they have a life outside this place... undecided
Where are the pictures? undecided
Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by Gladiator1: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
Shut up
U're very stupid for telling me to shut up. I think u're d one dat really needs to shut up. Empty vessel making the loudest noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party by zicoraads: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
LifeofAirforce1...you are a legend grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Girl Curve Yansh Na Die, And She Is Shy Around Me. / Top 10 States With Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / My Freind Is Spoiling Me Before Her, I'm Thinkn Of Wat To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.