Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Falz In New Year Selfie With His Parents - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz In New Year Selfie With His Parents (59344 Views)

Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max / Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere / Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz In New Year Selfie With His Parents by BerryAnny(m): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
adedayoa2:
I saw the Father once in Biobak restaurant, Abuja. So down to earth, I greeted him and he answered like he's known me for ages
Hmm,kwantinue y' tales we dey hear u.

1 Like

Re: Falz In New Year Selfie With His Parents by greggng: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
He is humble and very creative. No be everybody go be lawyer.
Re: Falz In New Year Selfie With His Parents by pressplay411(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
thorpido:
His father actually has his reservations but he's an adult so he can't hold him down.

And he told you this personally right?
See your mouth like actually. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Falz In New Year Selfie With His Parents by kaylex1994(m): 1:21am On Jan 04, 2017
Wait...people here on nairaland no wan get sense again o...must all the comment be PEOPLE THAT GIVE A Bleep WENT THAT WAY, THOSE WHO GIVE Bleep HEADED EAST, WEST, NORTH OR SOUTH AS THE CASE MAY BE? CHAIII... Nna errhn
Re: Falz In New Year Selfie With His Parents by thorpido(m): 5:33am On Jan 04, 2017
pressplay411:

And he told you this personally right?
See your mouth like actually. cheesy
He said these words I wrote here with his own mouth.
Re: Falz In New Year Selfie With His Parents by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 04, 2017
Wtf is rents? angry angry
Re: Falz In New Year Selfie With His Parents by Kinsalat619(m): 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
Like wearing spectacle runs in the family
Re: Falz In New Year Selfie With His Parents by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
lol funny guy smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her 50th Birthday In Lingerie (Photos) / Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria / Breakup: Mercy Eke Shades Ike, "Drop A Useless Man Like Used Sanitary Pad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.