Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party (114433 Views)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Nairaland Get Together Party'03 / Nairaland Get Together Party (Easter Version) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by GaggleNSwallow: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
How come only the organisers knew about the Red wine stashed away?

I'm suspecting foul play
Hahahahah! Suspect anything you like biko. Even myself am suspecting there's a dick hiding inside your skirt.

Shioooooor!

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Divay22(f): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
ImDharay:

undecided
why didn't you go cry cry cry cry cry cry I was actually expecting to see you cry sad
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by dhevid(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
rosieluv:
thanks for coming dear

My pleasure dear, glad I came
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
GunzAndRosez:
LMFAO?

Babe, your ass is as flat as a writing board and formless as mashed potato. You were among the haters and naysayers.

I hope you feel the shame now.

kikikikiki do u have to use an alternative ...

gather sense
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by HDee(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
Laveda:

cheesy You've been acting like a kid all cause of this party.. Who's mocking you? I only said I can never attend such party cause of the kids and after controversy of this section and you're here spilling trash.

Victor put your emotions in check and quit mentioning me everywhere, this girl here doesn't care.

I no blame you sha, nah too much play.

Who are the kids? Seriously?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by dhevid(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

You've said it all. I think we even need the negative thinkers to complement the success, as there's always plus and minus sides to every story.

At the highlighted. Mehn, I experienced the same feeling I had on the 31st night. Shayo na bastard.

GBAM!!!

I see you bro
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

Hahahahah! Suspect anything you like biko. Even myself am suspecting a dick hiding behind your skirt.

Shioooooor!
Don't use vulgar language.

When are we going to open the book of expenses on this party cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by ImDharay: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
Divay22:
why didn't you go cry cry cry cry cry cry I was actually expecting to see you cry sad
I went there buh then i woke up.
TashaGirl:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ah no tell you cheesy
Cant remember wat u told me tongue
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
dhevid:
Special shout out to all den niqqas that made yesterday's party a memorable one

Vizkiz, I hail o

Danfuster baba you too much

Biafrabushboy I see all your moves yesterday

Rasaq baddest

Adewumiopeyemi you too much

Naijamakosa even though you dey follow me drag my babe, I see you

Princeakin baba for the guys

Rosieluv fine girl

If I no mention you no vex

So you dey spy me from backyard.
Lol... I only saw smoke everywhere.

#peacebro
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
Laveda:

cheesy You've been acting like a kid all cause of this party.. Who's mocking you? I only said I can never attend such party cause of the kids and after controversy of this section and you're here spilling trash.

Victor put your emotions in check and quit mentioning me everywhere, this girl here doesn't care.

I no blame you sha, nah too much play.
Do you have to destroy him like this

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
HDee:

Who are the kids? Seriously?

Stop replying some people... Lol

Una get time o... Either ways, make I go watch match!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Smellymouth: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
rosieluv:

lol funny you,wish u were at d party tho

Another party is coming pretty soon.

Insha Allah, I will attend the next one..

BTW, You look so pretty.. cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by rosieluv(f): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Divay22(f): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
ImDharay:

I went there buh then i woke up.
yea...in your dreams angry angry angry angry...Not happy joor
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
Don't use vulgar language.

When are we going to open the book of expenses on this party cheesy

Hahahaha... We paid the money...

You take over our headache...

Nigerians sef... Well, na Buhari cause am.. Enjoy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by ImDharay: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
Divay22:
yea...in your dreams angry angry angry angry...Not happy joor
Sorry ma.
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by dhevid(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

So you dey spy me from backyard. Lol... I only saw smoke everywhere.
#peacebro

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas bro, mke we just leave am like that
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
Smellymouth:

Bro no miss abeg.. Lol

I dey Wait for you.
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
dhevid:

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas bro, mke we just leave am like that

You my real niggur...

Peace bro.
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by TashaGirl: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
prettythicksme:
Cant remember wat u told me tongue
*rolls eyes*
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by dingbang(m): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
So after all d dancing , what happened again?
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by ImDharay: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hmm scope.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by firstking01(m): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
I wonder why some people are getting worked up with this stuff...for me it's a welcome development...a situation were the "once cyber bullies decided to come together and have fun without what we used to see on here occuring is something worth a while....

Seriously i was expecting some guys that attended to come and throw jibes and tantrums on themselves about their looks and dressing but it seem nobody had such time for that...and ofcourse i was proven wrong, instead, see how they were united, introducing themselves and exchanging pleasantries asif they 've met before...

This is a clear case of what we could say that don't judge people base on their online personalities...would really love to see lalasticlala and seun present in the next edition

That's how humble and simple i amtongue
You won't even believe it's the firstking01 you know sefgrin, shame go kie me that day i sweargrin

PhEditionLoading.....cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kathmandu:
Do you mean judeefcc was lying about what he said undecided

I didn't say anything like that..

Jude says a lot of things.. I'm not a lie detector..
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Smellymouth: 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
prettythicksme:
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow nice pics

Who is that dude in the middle?cc:vizkiz
You be Ambulance? cheesy grin

Bribe me, I wee tell you his sobriquet..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
I come late grin grin

Biafrabushboy just dey every picture
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Divay22(f): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
ImDharay:

Sorry ma.
i'll only accept that sorry,if you'll make it up to me tongue
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Danfuster(m): 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
dhevid:

Like we care, bro the summary of everything is that, the party was a huge success, haters were not expecting it to hold

No be clear eyes I take reach house yesterday o

I was doing 140km/h from Oshodi through ikeja along and this niggá so faded sat next to me couldn't tell me I was flying.
Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by rosieluv(f): 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
sinizia:
Congratulations are in due for Vizkiz, Rosieluv, Princeakins and all those that put in work to make sure this hangout was a success. I'm extremely proud of you guys for braving the odds and making this occasion a successful one for the celebrants.

As usual, the haters will arrive to cast a gloomy shadow over this occasion, but pay them no mind. Just moonwalk over their hateful posts. Their opinions don't pay your bills anyway.

There are still room for improvement, so whatever it is you organizers feel you didn't get right this time, it's okay coz it's the first time. Even Headies still dey Fûck up for their award shows after many years in the game. So, by the next event, just correct those mistakes and it'll be more dõpe than this.

Congratulations once more. I'm impressed.
thanks it would be better next time

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Ohbo: 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2017

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party by Smellymouth: 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
ImDharay:

Hmm scope.

grin cheesy .. Bros why you wan use your Raggae take spoil my Blues? angry grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.