Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ladies And Gentlemen Meet The Newsest Gay Dude In Town! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen Meet The Newsest Gay Dude In Town! (949 Views)

Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics / Romanceland Just Got New Dude In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen Meet The Newsest Gay Dude In Town! by henrydadon(m): 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
Olaitan Olaide a.k.a Seun ''The Diva" shared these stunning new photos to start his year

Read what he wrote after the cut...
"To be a beauty queen is not a day job .my new look of the year .I'm beautiful .happy new year my people .
I deserve to be a God blessing, never look down on me to be a loushing gallon its just like an empty product,wen u dont HV people will tink u are no perfect never look down on some one because a minutes can change ,I proud to say dis I'm beautiful'

i have only two questions

1: why is he not behind bars

2: why are all the famous weird dude in nigeria yoruba's

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Meet The Newsest Gay Dude In Town! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
henrydadon:
Olaitan Olaide a.k.a Seun ''The Diva" shared these stunning new photos to start his year

Read what he wrote after the cut...
"To be a beauty queen is not a day job .my new look of the year .I'm beautiful .happy new year my people .
I deserve to be a God blessing, never look down on me to be a loushing gallon its just like an empty product,wen u dont HV people will tink u are no perfect never look down on some one because a minutes can change ,I proud to say dis I'm beautiful'

i have only two questions

1: why is he not behind bars

2: why are all the famous weird dude in nigeria yoruba's

Name checked successfully and noted. Its them!

@ bolded. Its self explanatory.

They are d ones who introduce all stupid acts we see today. Faggotry not excluded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Meet The Newsest Gay Dude In Town! by Rapmaestro(m): 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
durentchigozie:

@ bolded. Its self explanatory.

They are d ones who introduce all stupid acts we see today. Faggotry not excluded
receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Meet The Newsest Gay Dude In Town! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Meet The Newsest Gay Dude In Town! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Bobrisky's Girlfriend?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Meet The Newsest Gay Dude In Town! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
lol...animal
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Meet The Newsest Gay Dude In Town! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
Another Afonja. Na God go help us

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Meet The Newsest Gay Dude In Town! by Rockyrascal(m): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
What sought of moDs do we have here on nairaland? Bringing this topic to the front page is a total hog wash and highly irelevant.....anyway

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Meet The Newsest Gay Dude In Town! by faith551(m): 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
The problem is even for a guy these guys are fucking ugly
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Meet The Newsest Gay Dude In Town! by Kingxway: 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
What kind of nonsense is this?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Meet The Newsest Gay Dude In Town! by Kellibae(f): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
Pls why always yorubas?..
I dnt understand o see a handsome guy like diz just wasted himself.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Meet The Newsest Gay Dude In Town! by phlio666(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
pls guys how can i edit my profile on nirland
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Meet The Newsest Gay Dude In Town! by HMZi: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
All I see is a nigga who loves D..I..c..kx.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Meet The Newsest Gay Dude In Town! by vicstar(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
™°
• there's a way that seemeth right to a man but at the end is.... undecided •°•
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Meet The Newsest Gay Dude In Town! by xendra: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
undecided
why do they try to look like women when they claim they're not attracted to women
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Meet The Newsest Gay Dude In Town! by Genea(f): 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
Check out Goldwin Oke

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Meet The Newsest Gay Dude In Town! by Rikidony(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
that dude must be crusing around town with pad. grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Meet The Newsest Gay Dude In Town! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
dovelike:
lol...animal
easy on him now... it's his life and he can do what he likes with it, ok?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Age Gap. Please Help / Sex In Tahoe / If the Winner Could be battered this way,imagine the Looser's Face{ Pix}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.