Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Aregbeshola Never Cleared Any Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbeshola Never Cleared Any Salary (420 Views)

Aregbeshola at Freedom Park. Osun State Parks and Recreation. PICS / President Buhari Never Cleared Suspended SGF Of Any Wrongdoing – Adesina / I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aregbeshola Never Cleared Any Salary by johnjay4u2u(m): 12:50am On Jan 04, 2017
I will make this brief.
Contrarily to the news flaunted by Vanguard saying Aregbe has cleared his backlog of salary arrears, He truly hasn't.
Just one of his usual gimmicks to deceive the gullible and divide the unity of forces against his administration.

Once again, it is a lie.

You can ask for source, I am the source.
Based in Osogbo with family and friends working as civil servants there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Trial / BREAKING: Ali Ndume Removed As Senate Leader / More Power Projects To Be Commissioned This Year – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.