Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido (23291 Views)

Looting: Why Buhari Can’t Prosecute Obasanjo, Jonathan – Sagay / 2019: Sule Lamido Gives Reasons Nigerians Must Sack Buhari, APC / 2019: Sule Lamido For President Posters Flood Lagos PDP Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido by Corrinthians(m): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2017
kabrud:

Did Buhari tell u he is contesting in 2019?
Dont mind him. I'm suspecting the old man wont but would ask to be given a chance to annoint a successor on the party ticket. It woukd then be left to Nigerians whether to accept his candidate at the polls or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido by Morikaih: 9:25am On Jan 04, 2017
ALLAH can never wish Nigerians EVIL

STOP DREAMING!
Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido by kabrud: 9:26am On Jan 04, 2017
Corrinthians:
Dont mind him. I'm suspecting the old man wont but would ask to be given a chance to annoint a successor on the party ticket. It woukd then be left ti Nigerians whether to accept his candidate at the polls or not.

10/10. Something like that.
Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido by delishpot: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2017
Atiku2019:
Oga Lamido Chill a bit grin We All know you cannot slug it out with an Atiku..... Lamido for Senate....

Atiku2019

Time is moving, hope Atiku plans to start wetting the ground to make the soil soft for planting season cool (I mean postively impacting the common man so that when that day comes, they would remember the one who came to comfort them when they needed it)Nigerians are smart now, start soon. Atiku shouldnt wait till quarter to ellection o.
Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido by legendte(m): 9:43am On Jan 04, 2017
Corrinthians:
Even after stating several times i woukdnt want to see a Buhari beyond 2019, this bitter ipob yoot jumps into my face with this mass if rotten ugwu leaves this cold morning..

Dude..
Days are gone when you Afonjas thrive on blackmail, back stabbing and lies. I am a proud Eastern boy. We have people on all fronts to match your type in any duel. We know you more than you know yourselves.
You wrote a long rhetoric, circling round to deceive or blackmail people. ......typical of Afonjas.
We are bold and we confront our fears.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido by legendte(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2017
kabrud:

Did Buhari tell u he is contesting in 2019?
He has the right to.
I hate people who hide under one form of propaganda to deceive or blackmail people.
Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido by kabrud: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2017
legendte:

He has the right to.
I hate people who hide under one form of propaganda to deceive or blackmail people.

Nobody is asking if he has the right to contest but has he told anyone he will contest? I doubt if he will contest.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido by Bizibi(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2017
You guys should give us the green light so that we can start with arrow tight strategy.....this govt na error
Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido by holluphemydavid(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2017
we nid a sharp and vibrant president,come 2019
Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido by legendte(m): 9:58am On Jan 04, 2017
kabrud:

Nobody is asking if he has the right to contest but has he told anyone he will contest? I doubt if he will contest.
That is not the issue Bro, kindly go back to the guy's write up and see what I tried to foil.
Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido by Kirinwa: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
This Lamido is high on paw-paw leaves undecided

He sha like to dey joke sha grin

President koh!!!!

I repeat, No one will succeed Buhari till after 2023

Waka Shege! I dey mad fah? Bah gani. Efribodi dey hunger for Nigeria. I say I wan make Buhari kwontinu fah? Kai. I dey craze. Walahi!
Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido by 18SNVL: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2017
Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido by freshboi88: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
This Lamido is high on paw-paw leaves undecided

He sha like to dey joke sha grin

President koh!!!!

I repeat, No one will succeed Buhari till after 2023

Seconded!!!!........ So that he can come and spoil all that buhari has done just D way babangida spoilt Nigeria....No way!!!!
Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido by JideAmuGiaka: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2017
iambijo:
tell me one nigerian politician that's not a theif.

Good question, Some Nigerians are carried away with Buhari's corruption fight with hope that Buhari and APC are not corrupt.
They forgot to realise that disobeying court orders is the highest corruption against humanity. Locking somebody up and refusing to let him go even against court order, is like Locking Nigerian money in your personal account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido by Sinkills: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2017
datopaper:
We will have more of sule lamido before 2018.

I thought, we are practicing democracy.

You are free to contest.

The problems with likes of sule Lamido is that, they have stolen so much, and they want to spend it.
We u deny them.

I pray for we Nigerians to know our right and fight for it.

Vote wisely. And please let everybody vote.

NO MORE SIT DOWN AND LOOK.

THANKS.
Please we need evidence of the 'so much' Lamido stole. I am not campaigning for him but let us stop all these wild allegations and blackmail. The evidence please. Thank you.
Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido by Kingbuhari(m): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2017
Donald50:
... stop boiling like crude oil pls

Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido by deolu2000(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
emmasege:
I'd rather pitch my tent with Atiku. Lamido could be another bigot, worse than Buhari.

If PDP know what's good for them, they should look for some other serious candidate who's more nationalistic and not a religious bigot. Besides, can't the north produce president from other zones than north west?

NW is were their elites seem to concentrate, so i don't see why they should diviate frm their strong point. But trusting a northerner again when PMB leaves is what i doubt will happen.
Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido by indsstudy: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
s
Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido by Charly68: 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
A man who is still standing trial for embezzling his state fund using his sons to perpetrate the act is the one aspiring to govern Nigeria..so he want to sell the country as he did in his state...If Buhari allows such a man to contest for election then I will agree that he is unfit to govern the nation.
Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido by arabianights: 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
tit:
Correct!
Lamido for president
are you for real? This shameless man? With the corrupt corrupted practices that he edged in history book of adamawa?President that was arrested along with his sons? Babe, abeg stop that joke
Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido by sparkleboy(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
http://www.anrp.org.ng

Corrinthians:
Now, let me tell these political neophytes sometging they seem not to understand.

Personally, i would love to see a younger candidate take Buhari's place come 2019 BUT there's a political hazard that might arise from having anyone at all replace the old man. For fairness and political stability, our leader (even though we can hardly refer to them as "leaders"wink had a tacit agreement power would be rotated between the North and South every 8years. Jonathan as we know violated that "agremment" by running for office in 2011.

Now, we all know if someone else takes Buhari's place, we'd be looking at a situation where power is tetained in the North for no less than 12years! Some people might wanna broker some deal with whoever it is that appears most likely to succeed him in 2019 to stay for just a single term, and of course he'd agree, but trust politicians, we'd have the exact same situation we had with jonathan in the run-up to 2011, with all the attendant political upheaval. We dont have a Mandela in this country and we all know we can hardly find someone who'd voluntarilly decline taking a second bite of the forbidden fruit.

So, with or without Buhari's flaws, it appears we are stuck with him- except of course we are willing to give up our right to crying foul over Northern political dominance!
Re: Buhari Can’t Stop Me From Succeeding Him In 2019 – Sule Lamido by maxzzo1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
Kondomatic:
Till he dies bro.

2023 is too near

Guy u no read d prophecy....d man don old no 4get.....2023 na today Mtchee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? / Boko Haram, ISWAP In Mass Recruitment Of Bandits / Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.