Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter (34813 Views)

Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) / Woman Recreates Photo Of Her Mother Carrying Her Twins / Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by iamFaity(f): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2017
Blood is really thicker than water. awesome pix
Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by ireneony(f): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2017
ihimiray:
u are a witch,same thing u did on the other thread for the beach party, see ur pear face
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by ihimiray(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2017
ireneony:
Try to be nice for once
Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by ireneony(f): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2017
ihimiray:
Try to be nice for once
I'm always nice..check out my previous post.
Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by repogirl(f): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2017
Wow, this is more identical than carbon copy sef....And the baby is so cute with her double dimples. Lovely picture.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by Nickymezor(f): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2017
Wow, this is so sweet.
Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by ihimiray(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2017
ireneony:
I'm always nice..check out my previous post.
Aiit don't have to start digging.... Nice pix tho.... Sorry for the pear face... U always look beautiful...
Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by sulemanalex(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2017
That's nice
Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by Truman155(m): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2017
then

Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2017
Histrings08:
This resemblance dazed me
lmao na slap?! grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2017
The babies are more identical
Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by EniHolar(f): 11:12am On Jan 04, 2017
emmabest2000:

Seconded..

Hmmmm... That image.. . undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by PastorAji(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2017
metroblogger:
Yasmin's mother took this photo over two decades ago. So when Yasmin had her own daughter she decided to recreate the photo. The resemblance is striking! Below is a post by the photographer Udimee:

"Pictures are powerful. They freeze time, preserve memories and document history in ways that still intrigue me. *

Over two decades ago, Yasmin’s mom had this photo taken (the one on the left) and recently, after Yasmin welcomed a baby girl, she decided that she wanted to recreate that same photo. The curious thing though, is how close the resemblance is between the three people in the photo. Yasmin looks just like her mum in the older picture and her daughter looks exactly like the younger Yasmin. *

Interestingly, I have not seen Yasmin in one year. However, the last time we met for a photoshoot at her house, I made a photo of her with a little girl, a relative of hers who kept trying to get into our pictures. So we included her in one with Yasmin and recently, when I was looking for a picture for my story, A Northern Dream, I stumbled on that picture and shared it on Instagram. Someone told Yasmin about it and that is how we got reunited for this exciting project. She had been looking for a photographer for this for a while. Can you believe that? *

It is in moments like this that I often place a lot of value on the job that I do. Photographers have helped preserve powerful memories for posterity and that is a truly noble thing, I think. Who knows, someday, Little Armani might want to make the same image and I might just be fortunate to be the guy who makes that image as well. Here is to Photographers and Powerful Memories!"

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/nigerian-woman-recreates-her-mothers.html

Yassim has a slimmer/narrower face compared to her mum
Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2017
ireneony:
Nothing cool here
Hater. angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by Gracidoinlove(f): 11:29am On Jan 04, 2017
Wow! This is just history repeating itself

Can't wait for my own babies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by shumuel(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2017
Very nice, i guess this would be the trend for 2017.
But Metroblogger wait o, so it means she 20 ? grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by Birniwa(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2017
WHERE ARE THOSE DAFTS ALLERGIC TO FVCK GIVERS?
Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by seenter84: 11:43am On Jan 04, 2017
The mom is finer
Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by lielbree: 11:44am On Jan 04, 2017
ireneony:
Nothing cool here
Badbelle
Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by ultimate73(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2017
lovely
Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2017
Recreating Pictures Of Someone You Love Or Adore Is Cool Tho. Checkout Mine . u can see more on instagram.com/pinkyruledworld

Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by XYZo: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
U've never bn nice, okkk angry haba angrythis is a new year, let the change begin with u angry sad angry
ireneony:
Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by andyanders: 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lovely. A pure heart.That reflects the love both daughter and mother shared hence this.
Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by arcniyi(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
Rotfl...... So Yasmin is 20+
Re: Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
That baby's laughter is killing me! Just beautiful!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It / I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.