Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / ... (3134 Views)

Residents Kill Dog That Killed 50 Goats & Sheep In Kenya (Photos) / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / My Dog Is Going Blind :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by davidovic: 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by sweettease(f): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
This kind of gist without pishures...

1 Like

Re: ... by davidovic: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Re: ... by cliquevibes(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Wow, Nat Geo Wild style
Re: ... by davidovic: 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
Re: ... by Bigcake: 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
My dear if you are a lover of animals or you rare them, you are bound to see strange things... I had a particular cat who always quenched her thirst throat by sucking my dog's breast.
These two creatures were always together curddling themselves as if there were of the same specie.

At a time i couldnt tolerate their excesses, I had to kill them both.. Of course, not in my time will i see Sodom and Gomora....Lol

I love pets alot, because by having them around you can never be bored...

4 Likes

Re: ... by MarkGeraldo(m): 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
Outta this thread!

Re: ... by wolewolsz(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bigcake:
My dear if you are a lover of animals or you rare them, you are bound to see strange things... I had a particular cat who always quenched her thirst throat by sucking my dog's breast.
These two creatures were always together curddling themselves as if there were of the same specie.

At a time i couldnt tolerate their excesses, I had to kill them both.. Of course, not in my time will i see Sodom and Gomora....Lol

Haa!!!
U did d abominable, why u kill'em both naa?

5 Likes

Re: ... by Bigcake: 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
wolewolsz:

Haa!!!
U did d abominable, why u kill'em both naa?
It was despicable...
Re: ... by Seun(m): 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bigcake:
It was despicable...
This is what religious brainwashing does to people. In your warped mind, a dog nursing a cat is despicable, but killing your pets is perfectly ok. And I'm sure that you didn't ask a vet to put them down humanely. You must have beaten them to death or slit their throats with a knife.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Seun(m): 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
davidovic, can you post a picture of the dog breastfeeding the goats? That will be far more convincing than the ones you've posted.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ... by paschal47(m): 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
Even animals have conscience but one uncle would want to inherit all the property because you just probably lost your parent
Re: ... by ellechrystal(f): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
Seun:
davidovic, can you post a picture of the dog breastfeeding the goats? That will be far more convincing than the ones you've posted.
Lol . True
Re: ... by Bigcake: 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Seun:

This is what religious brainwashing does to people. In your warped mind, a dog suckling a cat is despicable, but killing your pets is perfectly ok.
Seun, this is far from religion matter.... The sight was just no okay for me... especially when my dog refuses to breastfeed her puppies, but rather breastfeed an adult cat..

1 Like

Re: ... by theyongest: 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bigcake:
Seun, this is far from religion matter.... The sight was just no okay for me... especially when my dog refuses to breastfeed her puppies, but rather breastfeed an adult cat..

Eskisa, after killing them both, what happened to the puppies?
Esir, your belief clouded your judgment, simple separation would have resolved the (not strange) issue. Sodom and Gomorrah?? BTW, I thought the city was destroyed because of what humans did, and why they made animals do, not for what the animals did.
Well, it's not my concern.

3 Likes

Re: ... by emmanwandud(m): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
When the nanny goat died did u eat the meat? That's my main consign and in time of recession anywhere u see milk or breast suck without regards to species

1 Like

Re: ... by MrReeseG(m): 12:37am On Jan 05, 2017
Bigcake:

You did what just now? You really are hideous

1 Like

Re: ... by okikiosibodu(m): 12:40am On Jan 17, 2017
Nat Geo Wild...Unlikely Animal Friends
Re: ... by HardMirror(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2017
Bigcake:

You are worse than the good animals you killed.

The only offense of your dog is breast feeding a cat, but you killed them both. I am sure you killed them with clubs or something terrible.

Stop lying, you killed them because of ur highly religious mind and to top up your hypocrisy you claim to be a Pet lover.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 17, 2017
HardMirror:

You are worse than the good animals you killed.

The only offense of your dog is breast feeding a cat, but you killed them both. I am sure you killed them with clubs or something terrible.

Stop lying, you killed them because of ur highly religious mind and to top up your hypocrisy you claim to be a Pet lover.

Don't humans drink cow and goat milk?
Are we the same specie?
People can be so stupid.
I know of a case where two male fowls were fighting and the dominant one climbed on the back of the other, the landlord of the yard said it was an abomination and demanded both fowls be killed even though non were his, they belonged to two of his tenants and were the only thing they bought for Christmas. The hypocritical part is that the landlord later ate both of them even though it was contaminated meat according to him.

4 Likes

Re: ... by HardMirror(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2017
Lennycool:

Don't humans drink cow and goat milk?
Are we the same specie?
People can be so stupid.
I know of a case where two male fowls were fighting and the dominant one climbed on the back of the other, the landlord of the yard said it was an abomination and demanded both fowls be killed even though non were his, they belonged to two of his tenants and were the only thing they bought for Christmas. The hypocritical part is that the landlord later ate both of them even though it was contaminated meat according to him.
Ebuka will tell u theists have higher IQs. This is ironically evident in our daily interactions with them.

1 Like

Re: ... by Image123(m): 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
HardMirror:

Ebuka will tell u theists have higher IQs. This is ironically evident in our daily interactions with them.

Have ye not read?
1 Corinthians 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 1:28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 1:29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.
Re: ... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
HardMirror:

Ebuka will tell u theists have higher IQs. .

Atheists have an aversion to logic and reasoning that explains why researches easily revealed that atheism has devastating effects on the brain
https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects

@ Op Humans and animals are naturally inclined for sociability . This is not strange in anyway .

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
Happens all the time. Dogs are the friendliest animals.

Photo: dog breastfeeding goats

Re: ... by Immorttal: 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
Bigcake:
laugh no gree me oo grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
wow . thats neat
Re: ... by DocAdray(f): 1:03am On Jan 29, 2017
Bigcake:

Wow! You killed your pets, for getting very used to each other?! And here you are claiming pet-lover. Shame on you!
You are obviously worse off than the people of Sodom and Gomorrah.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I’m Tired Of My Ihasa Puppy. She Doesn’t Eat Food I Give Her. / Parrot Cage At Fantastic Prize (pics Attached) / Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.