Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

The Difference Is Clear...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Is Clear...... (664 Views)

The Igbo Attitude Hasn't Changed, From Colonial To Now ! History Is Clear On Tha / Buhari And Okorocha Watching Nigerian-Cameroon Match: Spot The Difference / The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Is Clear...... by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
In 18 months Kebbi & Lagos state can now produced locally made rice that's feeding over 20 millions Nigerians, thanks to PMB economic policy. The name is LAKE RICE. While In 5 years Jonathan only produced cassava bread that could not feed Aso Rock....

Re: The Difference Is Clear...... by Baawaa(m): 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
Don't start useless politic here,how many people buy your so called lake rice
Re: The Difference Is Clear...... by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
Gosh!!!! How many people in aso rock buy ur cassava bread?
Baawaa:
Don't start useless politic here,how many people buy your so called lake rice
Gosh!!!! How many people in aso rock buy ur cassava bread?
Re: The Difference Is Clear...... by Baawaa(m): 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
HadeedHarry:
Gosh!!!! How many people in aso rock buy ur cassava bread?Gosh!!!! How many people in aso rock buy ur cassava bread?
Go ask JonaTAN grin grin grin grin
Re: The Difference Is Clear...... by Weblow: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
That rice u a talkin of i never see am. Nw NCC don atribute useless propaganda to cause of recession na ur type make NCC to propose hike of data price. op abeg shut ur mouth e go help us manage this recession
Re: The Difference Is Clear...... by yarimo(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Haba OP is it today you no that GEJ and scam are like 5 and 6? grin
Re: The Difference Is Clear...... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
Weblow:
That rice u a talkin of i never see am. Nw NCC don atribute useless propaganda to cause of recession na ur type make NCC to propose hike of data price. op abeg shut ur mouth e go help us manage this recession
It seems you stay in those bushy part of lagos so u wudn't see the rice
Oya tell me say the guy try with the bread......
Abeg make we talk reality......
Re: The Difference Is Clear...... by Weblow: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
HadeedHarry:

It seems you stay in those bushy part of lagos so u wudn't see the rice
Oya tell me say the guy try with the bread......
Abeg make we talk reality......

guy u just the talk about rice and bread as if that one na government. Ok lets talk about dolar
Re: The Difference Is Clear...... by MadamExcellency: 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
The agriculture policy in use at present is formulated by Jonathan's administration.

The Ebony rice was transformed under Jonathan.

Labana Rice has Jonathan's signature bonus.

All these ignoramuses misinforming our youths on Nairaland should be ashamed of themselves.

When one knows nothing about something, I do think that the best option is to inquire, seek to understand what policies were put in place to drive progress and the bottlenecks that needed fine-tuning.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Stirs Job Creation Agenda With Seaport Vision / Prof Kperogi Blasts Buhari's 2017 Budget.. Calls It Hopeless / Reno Omokri Again! Hear Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.