Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Single And Searching But Where Can i Find True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single And Searching But Where Can i Find True Love? (1003 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / They Are Single And Searching, But? / Why Men Cant Find True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single And Searching But Where Can i Find True Love? by Zschief: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
It took me time to think about marriage.My parents really wanted me to but l had waived it. I had thought been a man is having everything. I sincerely felt there is no need since there is time.l had no time for Ladies then.Now that l made up my mind to Marry is becoming an issue. I can't find one.worst still,l have dreamt big but the money never come. Besides, where can one find this true love l hear? Children of the rich both guys and gals run after each other and no lady now wants to dust up a man for sake of Love again.since l have no material wealth,where can l find true love today?
Re: Single And Searching But Where Can i Find True Love? by makydebbie(f): 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bro, go make money first.
Re: Single And Searching But Where Can i Find True Love? by Zschief: 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Loll
Re: Single And Searching But Where Can i Find True Love? by TANKDESTROYER(m): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
God
Re: Single And Searching But Where Can i Find True Love? by TANKDESTROYER(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
In God
Re: Single And Searching But Where Can i Find True Love? by omega25red(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
you can find the love you seek in many places. Try church/mosque. if you are a student, form a relationship with a female student you fancy and build the relationship from there. if you have a job, you can meet a woman through work. if you have women friends, have them hook you up since they probably already know your situation. Last resort should be asking your parents or family for help in finding someone.

The thing you have to know is you need to cut your coat according to your size. everyone wants a glamorous and fancy looking woman but you already know what the deal is (money for hand back for ground). so find you someone you can build with that way you both realize your dreams together. Those women who are chasing the rich and well to do don't realize that those men know whats up too (i have money and i will fnck as many of you as possible) because they aren't in most cases bringing anything to the table other than their beauty that is fading as time passes.

Basically if you are a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10 don't chase a 10. chase a 1 to 7.
same for women if you are a 10 but have zero naira in your account, chase a man with imagination and a dream and drive. Dont go after a man with loads of cash because you will be a cum dumpster.
Re: Single And Searching But Where Can i Find True Love? by FreeSpirited: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
Keep ranting on nairaland......U just screwed your chance for typing you don't have money. Nairaland gals are looking for big boys
Re: Single And Searching But Where Can i Find True Love? by WarithFree: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
omega25red:
you can find the love you seek in many places. Try church/mosque. if you are a student, form a relationship with a female student you fancy and build the relationship from there. if you have a job, you can meet a woman through work. if you have women friends, have them hook you up since they probably already know your situation. Last resort should be asking your parents or family for help in finding someone.

The thing you have to know is you need to cut your coat according to your size. everyone wants a glamorous and fancy looking woman but you already know what the deal is (money for hand back for ground). so find you someone you can build with that way you both realize your dreams together. Those women who are chasing the rich and well to do don't realize that those men know whats up too (i have money and i will fnck as many of you as possible) because they aren't in most cases bringing anything to the table other than their beauty that is fading as time passes.

Basically if you are a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10 don't chase a 10. chase a 1 to 7.
same for women if you are a 10 but have zero naira in your account, chase a man with imagination and a dream and drive. Dont go after a man with loads of cash because you will be a cum dumpster.
You have spoken well.
Re: Single And Searching But Where Can i Find True Love? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
cheesy

Eeehhheem. *clear my throat*

As long the guy is LOYAL, NO HEALTH ISSUES and NOT Skinny sha.. wink

U know where to find me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single And Searching But Where Can i Find True Love? by Zschief: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
omega25red:

Thank sir! U made my day
Re: Single And Searching But Where Can i Find True Love? by Zschief: 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Keep ranting on nairaland......U just screwed your chance for typing you don't have money. Nairaland gals are looking for big boys
y Hmmm, unfortunately people who are truly looking for that true luv won't announce on public media.lf gals go by that then is real "no deal"
Re: Single And Searching But Where Can i Find True Love? by Zschief: 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
FreeSpirited:
y Hmmm, unfortunately people who are truly looking for that true luv won't announce on public media.
Re: Single And Searching But Where Can i Find True Love? by firstking01(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
You don't find true love, it naturally comes to you were you are.
Re: Single And Searching But Where Can i Find True Love? by oluwadubem: 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
(hustle till you don't have to re-introduce ya self again,then you see them write open letter to you even in ya drms)

#sad indeed
Re: Single And Searching But Where Can i Find True Love? by bitchcrafts: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
Inside my pocket = money grin
Re: Single And Searching But Where Can i Find True Love? by Cholls(m): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
my brother in can fine true love in Christ Jesus.
Re: Single And Searching But Where Can i Find True Love? by Joelobioha(m): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2023
firstking01:
You don't find true love, it naturally comes to you were you are.
explain further pls
Re: Single And Searching But Where Can i Find True Love? by Dshocker(m): 11:43am On Dec 03, 2023
Zschief:
It took me time to think about marriage.My parents really wanted me to but l had waived it. I had thought been a man is having everything. I sincerely felt there is no need since there is time.l had no time for Ladies then.Now that l made up my mind to Marry is becoming an issue. I can't find one.worst still,l have dreamt big but the money never come. Besides, where can one find this true love l hear? Children of the rich both guys and gals run after each other and no lady now wants to dust up a man for sake of Love again.since l have no material wealth,where can l find true love today?

You want to marry, but you have no money?

(1) (Reply)

. / What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do It Better As 24- Years Zambia's Lady Who Become / See The Female Victim Of Valentines Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.