Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband (17999 Views)

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / Lady Gets Car As Birthday Gift From Husband (Photos) / Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Edusouls(m): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
kai,if God reveals to some men know how evil and wiickeddi some womens heart dey, they would decide to stay single for ever and ever.....
amen...
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Catastrophe: 2:01am On Jan 05, 2017
Kingxway:
The hearts of people are desperately wicked

Why are some people so selfish?
What will she gain from the dirty game?

Crazy world!!!
As if u r blind.!! u nr see 2M!?
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by johhnnie(m): 3:12am On Jan 05, 2017
Maxcollins042:
The husband must be stingy

On the contrary, this may not be true. I guess the man is one of f those men out there that love their families to a fault and ready to sacrifice whatever they have for their families. The love for the immediate family constitutes a weakness to this category of men. The woman must have seen this and the devil in her took over.
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Kingxway: 7:30am On Jan 05, 2017
Catastrophe:

As if u r blind.!! u nr see 2M!?
of I see 2M

But why is she so selfish? Consider if your wife do something like this to you, how would you feel?
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Goldenhoney: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2017
omg! double loss to her.
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Catastrophe: 8:56am On Jan 05, 2017
Kingxway:
of I see 2M

But why is she so selfish? Consider if your wife do something like this to you, how would you feel?
I Won't be greedy to my wife to leave her that optionless

Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Zeze06(m): 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
Be specific bro, cos women have an irredeemable wicked her undecided
Kingxway:
lol... You are right.
But I mean all men, both those in skirts or tight trousers with long hair, painted faces and lips, forming as if they don't know roads to toilet doors grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Accept Your Dad’s Secret Family? / How To Deal With Loneliness In Marriage / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.