Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Ladies, Bring These Along Into Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Bring These Along Into Marriage (1110 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Bring These Along Into Marriage by Glory12345(f): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
Dear ladies please when you are packing your bags into that marriage, bring the following things along with you if you really want to build a blissful and colourful marriage.
1. Don't just bring your breasts, come along with your brain. You know why? After childbearing & breastfeeding, that breasts may fall down in shape. Your breasts may fall but your brain must not fall lest your marriage falls with it! Come along with a functional brain! You need it more than your fronted breasts!
2.Don't just bring your virginity, come along with integrity! Yes, it is a glorious and commendable thing for you to come into your marriage with your virginity But you know what?, beyond bringing your virginity, pls bring integrity along. Your virginity will leave you on your wedding night but it is your integrity that will remain with you and make you remain in that marriage & make your marriage remain
3. Don't just come with painted & succulent lips, come along with a praying& supplicating lips. Sincerely, it is good to have succulent lips but you need more than a painted & succulent lips to build a prevailing marriage! You must have a praying lip and a lip that can supplicate in the place of prayer.
As a woman, you're expected to be a prayer champion, you need to pray always when things are in order and not in order, when things are in good shape and not in good shape. Every woman should watch the film called war room. Your lips are not just for painting, it is mainly for serious communication with God...
May God bless the Women!
God bless Me!!!!!
God bless Nigeria?!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Bring These Along Into Marriage by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
Jeez!
God bless me! God bless you OP

This is d perfect sermon ever.

@op, with all due respect, are u single?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Bring These Along Into Marriage by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nice points, poor presentation. You made it sound like some same sex marriagesmiley
Re: Ladies, Bring These Along Into Marriage by LordIsaac(m): 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
Excellent presentation!
Re: Ladies, Bring These Along Into Marriage by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2017

And what should the ''Guys'' bring?

please, start creating another thread! undecided
Everyone keeps telling ladies what and what not to do. but no one says two words to the ones with testosterones. Pfft! The ones that are most likely to sleep with 10 girls at once and still be called ''player''. the ones that think because they've got diicks, they're way Superior than Beyonce, Queen Elizabeth, Barbara Walters, Ruth bader Ginsburg ...Our future husbands.grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Bring These Along Into Marriage by Elmojiid(m): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
tell them if them go hear.
Re: Ladies, Bring These Along Into Marriage by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
Estharfabian:

And what should the ''Guys'' bring?

please, start creating another thread! undecided
Everyone keeps telling ladies what and what not to do. but no one says two words to the ones with testosterones. Pfft! The ones that are most likely to sleep with 10 girls at once and still be called ''player''. the ones that think because they've got diicks, they're way Superior than Beyonce, Queen Elizabeth, Barbara Walters, Ruth bader Ginsburg ...Our future husbands.grin

No matter how much you rant, you will never be us..

Unless you settle for a sex change.. wink
Re: Ladies, Bring These Along Into Marriage by Quintessential1(f): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Society really does expect so much of women...
Re: Ladies, Bring These Along Into Marriage by RandomHero(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
That is why women are the pillars of a home while men are the casting. Any home that is successful, it is the woman of the house's doing and vice versa. A woman's place is to be the strength of the family. My wife will be my strength, my right hand person, my friend, my counsellor, my everything. God bless her wherever she is presently.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Bring These Along Into Marriage by firstking01(m): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
Holier than thou preaching, that's all i see.
Re: Ladies, Bring These Along Into Marriage by Glory12345(f): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
lipsrsealed
firstking01:
Holier than thou preaching, that's all i see.
Re: Ladies, Bring These Along Into Marriage by firstking01(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
Glory12345:
lipsrsealed
If you like keep mouth like eju i 'll still tell you the truthgrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Bring These Along Into Marriage by Glory12345(f): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
cool
firstking01:
If you like keep mouth like eju i 'll still tell you the truthgrin
Re: Ladies, Bring These Along Into Marriage by firstking01(m): 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Bring These Along Into Marriage by Glory12345(f): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
RandomHero:
That is why women are the pillars of a home while men are the casting. Any home that is successful, it is the woman of the house's doing and vice versa. A woman's place is to be the strength of the family. My wife will be my strength, my right hand person, my friend, my counsellor, my everything. God bless her wherever she is presently.

smiley
lol

(1) (Reply)

Twitter NG Vs Mr Eazi / goddess Of X, Maheeda Excites Fans In S*xy Twerking Video / Do Not See This If Your Not 18 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.