Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? (1517 Views)

A SECRET No One On Earth Will Tell You — God Exposed It To Me... / She Is Coming Tomorrow. What Can I Take To Enhance Performance / Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by Prognose: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
1. I would have tons of sex.

2. Then confess my sins and pray for forgiveness

3. Call my brothers and sisters and closest family members together.

4. Drink serious drink, laugh, gist, listen to good music and wait for the end.

BOOM.

Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by dacovajnr: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Edplode! shocked mo fo Oooooo!
Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lol.. I'll lick a jar of chocolate and eat all the bread and butter I can find..

1 Like

Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
rape all the girls i can get rob stores and eat every every i wanna eat.......
.then pray to GOD for forgivenesss
Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by Prognose: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
ss
Hey, i just learned something new! cheesy
Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by brandydaniells(m): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
occupied
Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by bibijay123(f): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
I would confess my sins. Call my mom and tell her i love her n i would start practising songs I'd sing in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
All these childish threads littered here and there
Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
Prognose:

Guys? Arent u a guy? undecided

seen.....now unquote me
Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by Prognose: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
Stupedinluv:
All these childish threads littered here and there
Thinking of your last moments on earth is childish?
Or are you just scared?
Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by Emac34: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
Prognose:
Thinking of your last moments on earth is childish? Or are you just scared?
u just told her the truth
Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by Yuneehk(f): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
rape all the girls i can get rob stores and eat every every i wanna eat.......
.then pray to GOD for forgivenesss
You're not only a rapist but a robber and a glutton! tongue
Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Rob a bank and buy me.....Fort Mustang GT350 cool

Prognose:

Hey, i just learned something new! cheesy
...that some people want to be snakes?

Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by Prognose: 12:31am On Jan 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
Edplode! shocked mo fo Oooooo!
Lol, just saw the typo embarassed
Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by Prognose: 12:33am On Jan 05, 2017
jagugu88li:
Rob a bank and buy me.....Fort Mustang GT350 cool so i can give u as a gift

...that some people want to be snakes?
No, that i can edit quotes
Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by firstking01(m): 12:34am On Jan 05, 2017
Lol, funny question, because it's fiction i won't answer lipsrsealed
Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by Prognose: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2017
firstking01:
Lol, funny question, because it's fiction i won't answer lipsrsealed

What if it isn't fiction? What if i am giving you all privileged information?
Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by Fuqman(m): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2017
Go to the grocery store, get beef, lobster and charcoal, then I'd stop and get a keg of Heineken, maybe a couple of really good bottles of cabernet, what the hell, a couple packs of weed.
Once I got home, I'd put a sign in front of my house advertising my end of the world party, pull up a chair and cheer on the four horsemen. Ciao.
Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by firstking01(m): 10:46am On Jan 05, 2017
Prognose:

What if it isn't fiction? What if i am giving you all privileged information?
I 'll just confess all my sins and ask GOD for mercyundecided
Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by Dannidom(m): 10:47am On Jan 05, 2017
I will just take a walk meeting, laughing, helping as much people as posible

I wil make sure i cover as much distance as possible far far away from home
Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by Prognose: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2017
Dannidom:
I will just take a walk meeting, laughing, helping as much people as posible

I wil make sure i cover as much distance as possible far far away from home
Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by Prognose: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2017
Lalasticlala what would you do?
Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by Dannidom(m): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2017
Prognose:
why are you quoting
Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by Dannidom(m): 10:59am On Jan 05, 2017
yea
Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by Prognose: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2017
Dannidom:
why are you quoting

Why far from home? Shouldn't u be close to your family?
Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by Dannidom(m): 11:12am On Jan 05, 2017
Prognose:

Why far from home? Shouldn't u be close to your family?
family? my family is a small fraction to the whole family which al of us stand to represent
Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2017
And I expected sensible threads this year
Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2017
I wud get a full-body ViKing tattoo and walk the streets naked.
If the world no con explode again, e don bee for me be dat.

1 Like

Re: If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? by mrcrabs(m): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
I go check my acc if mmm don add new Marvo just to be sure them no scam us. grin

(1) (Reply)

Men!!! Look at what a man asked from a girl he met just today / Amber Rose's Nude-dropping Cleavage Breaks The Laws Of Gravity In Instagram..... / What To Do When Caught Cheating (For Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.