Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. (4811 Views)

Reactions As Underwater Wedding Pictures Flood The Internet – SEE PHOTOS / The Things We See On The Internet..see How This Lady Celebrated Her Birthday / Thanks Internet! See What Our Secondary School Girls Are Now Doing In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by HappenedAgain: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
Viral photo of a man locking lips with his daughter has gone viral on the internet and got everyone talking. Some are condemning the man for the action as it will create immoral desires in the child as she grows up, while others say there's nothing wrong in locking lips with his daughter. What do you say about it?

It's not only with locking lips!!

Check out the remaining 8 photos and see the place where his hands are touching the daughter. Then make your comments.
Click or tap here - http://www.mazeech.com/page/view/218

1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by LOGDAN(m): 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by ayobase(m): 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
"locking" get another meaning?

So, a father no fit kiss his daughter again abi?

OP, you are a pervert o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by Medontire: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hmm, another wahala again?? Me don tire!! grin
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
ayobase:

not bad but taking a photo while at it is questionable
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by brandydaniells(m): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
I'll French kiss with my kid ...she is mine!!! t'bleep!!!
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by ayobase(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
Stupedinluv:
not bad but taking a photo while at it is questionable

While at it?

I can pose to have that picture taken.
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by 21stcentury: 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ero-tic!!

Chai, Twenty-first century get many issues undecided
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by Emac34: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
African mentality...
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
ayobase:

While at it?

I can pose to have that picture taken.

Then you can let people call you a pervert too
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by Phace(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
Gross!

I pity the girl, with a pedophilic father. Even if its with innocence (which does serve any iota of excuse for such act), he's only arousing her sexual hormones too early than it should be. **sighs**

Someone should arrest that man, he's no good to our society.

**Modified**

Ordinarily, a post that a man kissed his daughter should not and may not raise dust as to his intention or the act's morality. Buh, when the evidence of the kiss -the pictures in question- show images which tend to suggest something unethical about the kiss (even the slightest irk), you shouldn't blame any person for reading something into it, whether or not he/she is a parent
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by ayobase(m): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Stupedinluv:

Then you can let people call you a pervert too

Only a person with warped mindset, or not yet a parent or a pervert might call me a pervert.
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by ayobase(m): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
Phace:
Gross!

I pity the girl, with a pedophilic father. Even if its with innocence (which does serve any iota of excuse for such act), he's only arousing her sexual hormones too early than it should be. **sighs**

Someone should arrest that man, he's no good to our society.

Arousing hormone kwa with the girl's attention on the camera?
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
That's Femi Adebayo, a yoruba movie actor. I see no big deal in a man kissing his daughter. . . When you said lock lips, I was expecting to see a man french kissing his daughter. . . Your topic and intention are misleading.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Whats wrong there?will suck the living day light outa my daughter's lips when i get one
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by MrFlavvor(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ok sir so I should give a F*ck?
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by 21stcentury: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
No, not boyfriend, but father and daughter on this photo..

Welcome to twenty-first century!! undecided

Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by stsinner: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
ayobase:

OP, you are a pervert o!
have u heard of a word called 'incest' ?
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by debque(m): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
but this is Femi Adebayo or are my eyes deceiving me
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by samtee37(m): 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
This man look like femi adebayo..... That yoruba actor...

Can anybody notice that.
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
You all running to silly assumptions should suck it up!.

Must people read meanings to every act?, they only took a harmless pic, try to see the brighter side of things not negative.
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by ayobase(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
stsinner:

have u heard of a word called 'incest' ?

Do you mean that father is sleeping with his daughter from that picture's perspective?
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by Oladimejjy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nothing bad in it..

Anyway he looks like femi Adebayo
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by ayobase(m): 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
samtee37:
This man look like femi adebayo..... That yoruba actor...

Can anybody notice that.

You can't tell.

It can be anybody with the picture's inclination.
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by stsinner: 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
ayobase:

Do you mean that father is sleeping with his daughter from that picture's perspective?
from d pic's perspective? No! But everything is damn wrong kissing ur daughter like that, bro
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
ayobase:

Only a person with warped mindset, or not yet a parent or a pervert might call me a pervert.
You are not still sure of who will call you a pervert.

And "warped mindset" can have subjective meaning.
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by HappenedAgain: 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
ayobase:

OP, you are a pervert o!

Let's start by getting to know you and your 'sx-orientaion' so we'll know how to approach your comments!

Where do you come from
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by ayobase(m): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
stsinner:

from d pic's perspective? No! But everything is damn wrong kissing ur grown up daughter like that, bro

Is that a French or Spanish kiss?
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by ayobase(m): 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Stupedinluv:
You are not still sure of who will call you a pervert.

And "warped mindset" can have subjective meaning.

I gat you now dear.

I care less o my sister.

Person's thought about how I kissed my loving daughter concerns me not.

What if na my son I come kiss like that - gay alett abi!

I think they need to know what kiss means.
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by Phace(m): 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
ayobase:

Arousing hormone kwa with the girl's attention on the camera?

Who is talking about attention and camera here? Whether or not the kid or her father so-called is aware, that act is sparking off a reaction at a time most unnatural.
Re: Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See.. by ayobase(m): 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
HappenedAgain:

Let's start by getting to know you and your 'sx-orientaion' so we'll know how to approach your comments!

Where do you come from

We can have this discussion when you are father.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Slut Shamming / Woman Proudly Shows Off The Chicken Stew She Made With Just 400 Naira / Is Masturbation Really Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.