Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Three Nigerians Won Africa Youth Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Nigerians Won Africa Youth Award (386 Views)

Africa youth are those that are 35 years old and below- United Nation Definition / PDP Chairmanship Fallout: Yorubas Have Won Again / Africa's Youth Drivers Of Real Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Nigerians Won Africa Youth Award by edewojames(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
The Africa Youth Award which was concluded join 1st January, 2017 had given three Nigerians youths awards for their efforts in business and community development. Their names are Mohammed Ibrahim jega, Olalekun Ayodele Sipasi and Nuhu Ibrahim Alabura.

In the vain, three Ghanaians also won awards from the Africa Youth Award. The total number of persons that won awards are eighteen persons both male and females. More males won the awards than females, therefore, in the future females should contest for this award.

The African Youths Awards ceremony will be hosted during the 2017 Heads of States summit in Addis Ababa.

Mr. Olalekun Sipasi, one of the winner of the award shows his appreciation when he said this on his Facebook, "I volunteered with Voluntary Service Overseas - VSO Nigeria under the National Graduate Volunteers Programme NGVP for 13 months, during which I was under the coordination of 2 persons that unconsciously shaped me into whom I am today."

Main while, the father of Sipasi, Mr. Babatunde A. Sipasi also declared his appreciation in the following comments, "with a deepest sense of appreciation and gratitude, I say thank you to those who voted for my son, Sipasi Olalekan Ayodele, the eventual winner of the 2016 African Youth Award."

He continues, "words aren't enough to express my unalloyed sense of gratitute but it's my prayer that God, in His infinite mercies will show himself mightily in all your situations and whatever you lay your hands on will prosper. The grave and mercies of the almighty God, which surpass all human understanding will rest and abide with you all....iJmn......Amen......Thank You, Thank You and Thank You.!!!"

See photos here
http://jeremiahjamesinfo..com/2017/01/three-nigerians-won-africa-youth-award.html

(1) (Reply)

To Make Africa Great Again Buy Made In Africa / Apc Must First Win Back Its Soul To Win Delta, / Redefinition Of Corruption;a Case Study Of Teachers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.