Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

A Fool At 25 (a Must Read-realistic And Comical) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Fool At 25 (a Must Read-realistic And Comical) (1204 Views)

Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fool At 25 (a Must Read-realistic And Comical) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 05, 2017
25 now yet acting like Airforce. I wonder when i will wise up. I still do some childish, perverse and anomalous things.

At my age, i still watch cartoons and telemundo (Kid danger, maid in manhattan, manuel and silvana, sponge bob etc). The worst part is that i feel no regret watching them.

At my age, i find it hard buying clothes, cosmetics and food for myself. I still see it as the function of my parents. When i manage to buy some of these things for myself, it pains me to the marrow.

At my age, i still stare at a girl's lap, boobs and and big ass. It's weird that it gives me satisfaction to lust after at least 10 girls a day instead of being penitent.

At my age, i find it hard making decent money due to my big dreams. My mates are making it big from barbing, hairdressing,tailoring,carpentry(you heard me right) etc. While my focus is on jackpot from 100 odd.

At my age, i can't 'spin' a girl; probably due to low self-esteem as dollyjoy put it.They just come and go.All i do is look while even my students are makin out

1 Like

Re: A Fool At 25 (a Must Read-realistic And Comical) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2017
sing this song
"I need Jeesuuuus
Oh yea I doooo
Cos i'nm foolish
And he's wise'

1 Like

Re: A Fool At 25 (a Must Read-realistic And Comical) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 05, 2017
lol
Re: A Fool At 25 (a Must Read-realistic And Comical) by hertz9te(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2017
it's all very funny till you are 50 and full of regrets.

1 Like

Re: A Fool At 25 (a Must Read-realistic And Comical) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2017
hmm..
Re: A Fool At 25 (a Must Read-realistic And Comical) by Cornerstone2020(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2017
Blame it on buhari tongue
Re: A Fool At 25 (a Must Read-realistic And Comical) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2017
abi? Buhari, my background, influence and my carefree nature

1 Like

Re: A Fool At 25 (a Must Read-realistic And Comical) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
hope i adjust once i get to that conspicuous stage..
Re: A Fool At 25 (a Must Read-realistic And Comical) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
at my age, i still enter 2go, sxcht, jump up when bathing, take my phone to the toilet and sleep with blanket.
Re: A Fool At 25 (a Must Read-realistic And Comical) by IamLEGEND1: 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
Good for you.
Re: A Fool At 25 (a Must Read-realistic And Comical) by banme(m): 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: A Fool At 25 (a Must Read-realistic And Comical) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Good for you.
hmm.. Not good
Re: A Fool At 25 (a Must Read-realistic And Comical) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2017
at my age, i still salivate when i see rice and chicken, still having wet dreams, rush the biggest food served, use blanket at nite, still laugh anyhow when a girl talks to me. Still eat neuros biscuit, update thread instead of lesson note...
Re: A Fool At 25 (a Must Read-realistic And Comical) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
NevetsIbot:
sing this song
"I need Jeesuuuus
Oh yea I doooo
Cos i'nm foolish
And he's wise'
'I need Jesus'
Re: A Fool At 25 (a Must Read-realistic And Comical) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Partner Is Cheating On You. / Cheating Fiance / Mtn Subscribers Get In Herr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.