Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex (67155 Views)

32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by daniyoungofime(m): 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
I sense rituals my dear

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by messenger4891: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
I will advice you to see a doctor blc the movement of something in ur stomach could be as a result of infection like staphylococcus aureus ...urine msc and vagina swap ll detect d problem.so don't attribute every medical issues to spiritual.after these tests are done and nothing was found then u can go for spiritual help.
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by samhay: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
Had it been Ur husband is a street guy, I would Av said he was stylishly using a lubricant, but in dis case I dnt knw Wat to think

I Av a suggestion

Go to D market, buy a replica of the same oil and switch it.

Come back after 9 months and thank me

1 Like

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by samhay: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
But come to think of it, some ladies r so dumb

So because he is deacon, u no think twice before you marry him.

Some ladies think with their bags they carry upanadan like GHANA MUST GO, as soon as dey drop d bag, the brain stops working.

Yeye African mentality Wen it comes to religious belief. He must Av told u he already prayed abt it and since he held a post in the church, he is Godsent.

#Iranu
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by alphaeus212(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
I no know when we turn to panel of Bed judges, let me help you out!

1 Share

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by sirfee(m): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hmmmmm!wonders shall never end,is that also in the bible?religion and heresy are like 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by poshybae: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hahahaha!!! No be small thing oo!! He is saying' ''God , am coming, accept me into your kingdom''
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by humurphia(m): 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
mr eazi
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by humurphia(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
I think you need to take that oil to the so called GO he talked about..ask if he ever gave him the so called oil
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Akinoau(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
The deacon is a joker of fucker! Olohun ma je ki a gooo!
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Noblewhiz(m): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
in Eazi's voice... 'she dy feel d anointing'.
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Noblewhiz(m): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
I don't think that's right.. you better stop it or...... I don't know.. it's ur p*ssy
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
But it takes the grace of God to enjoy some women's WELL na
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by KissCODE(m): 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/04/help-husband-robs-anointing-oil-manhood-sex/

what is the name of your ministry abi church? It will help me know if you in the hand of occult men claiming to run a church a not...
I am waiting

1 Like

Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by yinkslinks(m): 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
yes so he can have easy access.
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by eli3d: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
You go feel his anointing...,in
MrEazi's voice
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
Islie:

sorry ma. Is dat another kind of condom to him? It will soon become trendy. Wow!! I"m bemused sha
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Fourwinds: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
women and pastors....sssmmhhh
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by abdbaba4real: 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Spidermon: 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
Your husband is not a pastor. You married an herbalist, Mrs Merlin.
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Princejydo(m): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
you better run away b4 u die, sincerely that action of his diabolical and you need to tell your parent first
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by OJOAYODEJI(m): 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
Actually I need u to answer a question on how long does he last with u while having sex because the oil might be men sexual lubricant which will make him more agile and active during sex and it makes a man to last longer. But if it's not that then it's better u check mate him on using such oil to destroy your womb because it will have much implication on u if it's not a sex lubricant.
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Sultty(m): 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
Islie:

I'm about saying that he's just using it to lubricate his joystick but I'm wrong this ur story shows that u need serious help so hold ur man well well he and his G.O got some explanations to make
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by ttomexy(f): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
Eleniyan15:
lord save me from karishika
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by biafranrealson: 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
he is just using shamsu oil to boost his performance and last longer , nothing concerns annoithing.
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Rtopzy(f): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
RB007:

."you met him a Deacon" grin grin....

...not knowing he's a beast in "za oza room" grin
In what oza room? za farlour or bedroom?
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by iambliss: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
mi o gbo iru eleyi ri o. Jesu saanu mi.
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
Rtopzy:

In what oza room? za farlour or bedroom?

za bedroom.....

.not falour grin...
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by zudozz: 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
WOMEN DEY REALLY SUFFER OOOH. BECOS THEY BELIEVE ANYTHING..USELESS MAN OF god
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by ceejay4real(m): 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
Woman, why are you reluctant to say the name of your husband's church? I smell lies in this your story!
Re: My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
LMAO, this is what you get when your only criteria for choosing a husband is he's a deacon, G.O knows him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.