Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,022 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Good Job Ambode On The Lekki Expressway Roundabout Removal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Job Ambode On The Lekki Expressway Roundabout Removal (698 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Awala Roundabout Bauchi - Kano Road (Photos) / PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Completes Rehabilitation Of Alapere Roundabout / Lagos Removes Oba Ogunji Statue, Dismantles Roundabout For Agege Flyover Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Job Ambode On The Lekki Expressway Roundabout Removal by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
I was initially quite critical of the remodeling development going on along the Lekki Expressway, but after having passed through that route a couple of times recently, I must say that I see come improvement in the flow of traffic.

However, the area is still quite rough, as is to be expected since the construction is still undergoing.

I wish the government would pay serious attention to the fading lane markings on some parts of that stretch, from the toll gate in VI all the way to AJAH. For instance, once u just pass the toll gate in VI, heading towards Ajah, you will notice how clear all the lane markings are. That way you can horn at motorists that are crossing into your lane since you can clearly see where the vehicle is in relation to the lane markings. However, as you go further and further down, pass Oando, some markings totally disappear and motorist start to sway a bit; obviously this is disregarding the undisciplined drivers who sway regardless of whether there are lane markings or not.

Still waiting to see what the finished product looks like.

I must also commend them for the quick pace of execution, at least for Nigerian standards. Please do not relent in completing that mini project. Don't just say "abeg, we've tried", no!!!!! Please you guys should execute it down to the last curb stone.

Good job to the Lagos goverment.
Re: Good Job Ambode On The Lekki Expressway Roundabout Removal by AntiWailer: 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Year he did a good job.

So we dnt show up only when it is time to criticize.
Re: Good Job Ambode On The Lekki Expressway Roundabout Removal by Haniel18: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
A picture would have explained better[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Website Hacked / Is Buhari Dead? / Ipob: Genesis Of Africa's Biggest Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.