Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

What Lack Of Good Sex Can Cause - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Lack Of Good Sex Can Cause (555 Views)

Imarah 'Dr Tomi’s Haven': Lack Of Regular Sex Can Make You Lose Your Job / Stay Away From Boli, Suya, They Can Cause Cancer – SOGHIN Warn Nigerian / Sudden Death: 4 Ways Sex Can Kill You (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Lack Of Good Sex Can Cause by princejonhealth: 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
wink winkSex deprivation is one of the worst things that can happen to any human. Nothing clears the mind, relaxes the muscles and calms the nerves like good rounds of sex. The happiest people on earth are those who are sexually satisfied. Look out for ladies who look bitter, angry with stiff-looking body, their problem could just be lack of good fucking that sends them to cloud 9. Also closely look at any man that looks unhappy, unsettled and easily provoked, his problem may just be lack of wet pussy to bang.
I really pity any lady in this world that will die without experiencing the ecstasy of cloud nine. Have you been sucked before? I mean has your man eaten those clits and devoured your pussy with his mouth? If No, then know that you are missing out long time. If all he does is to penetrate, bang and cum within 20mins, then you are on a long tiny thing. We will regret mostly the things we fail to do and experience more than the things we actually did and experienced. I always tell people that sex is one of the greatest creations on earth. This world would be bleeped up without bangings and screwings.
Don't just be banged, be explored! Don't rush it. Let him take his time to UnCloth you, kiss you passionately with eyes closed, caress your body, suck your breast, get down there and suck your pussy while eating the clit until you are wet, then penetrate and bang the hell out of your pussy until you are dry. Banging should last for at least 50mins nonstop because you both need to be exhausted totally after ejaculation and orgasm. This is not a quickie. Scream while he is banging you so that your neighbor will know you are being laid. Don't just lie deer like An Iroko tree......
This should happen to yu this New Year: Be kissed, sucked and banged! winkSex deprivation is one of the worst things that can happen to any human. Nothing clears the mind, relaxes the muscles and calms the nerves like good rounds of sex. The happiest people on earth are those who are sexually satisfied. Look out for ladies who look bitter, angry with stiff-looking body, their problem could just be lack of good fucking that sends them to cloud 9. Also closely look at any man that looks unhappy, unsettled and easily provoked, his problem may just be lack of wet pussy to bang.
I really pity any lady in this world that will die without experiencing the ecstasy of cloud nine. Have you been sucked before? I mean has your man eaten those clits and devoured your pussy with his mouth? If No, then know that you are missing out long time. If all he does is to penetrate, bang and cum within 20mins, then you are on a long tiny thing. We will regret mostly the things we fail to do and experience more than the things we actually did and experienced. I always tell people that sex is one of the greatest creations on earth. This world would be bleeped up without bangings and screwings.
Don't just be banged, be explored! Don't rush it. Let him take his time to UnCloth you, kiss you passionately with eyes closed, caress your body, suck your breast, get down there and suck your pussy while eating the clit until you are wet, then penetrate and bang the hell out of your pussy until you are dry. Banging should last for at least 50mins nonstop because you both need to be exhausted totally after ejaculation and orgasm. This is not a quickie. Scream while he is banging you so that your neighbor will know you are being laid. Don't just lie deer like An Iroko tree......
This should happen to yu this New Year: Be kissed, sucked and banged!

(1) (Reply)

10 Uncommon Vehicles Of Disease Transmission / Ways To Prevent Heart Attack / Foods That Lower Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.