Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? (1695 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / What Was A Craziest Lie You've Heard For Been 'disvirgin' / What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
That I'm somewhat controversial undecided embarassed
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by freesinzu(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
I am synzu undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by Emodeee: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
Estharfabian:

And you know these, how? you Transform Into A rat and sneak into my room at night?

And what you just said. how does it make me Old, heartbroken, misandrist, And an Ugly ass biitch? grin

i don't know about all those things you mentioned. i stated what is not a rumour about you. i stated the truth about youcheesy. oya debunk.
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I know,right? like WTF is up with these people. can't a brother just surf Nairaland in peace? cheesy
,grin

Yeah, right.

Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
Emodeee:

i don't know about all those things you mentioned. i stated what is not a rumour about you. i stated the truth about youcheesy. oya debunk.

lol. alright. fine! caught me. grin

happy now?

Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by Emodeee: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
Estharfabian:
lol. alright. fine! caught me. grin

happy now?

yeah, like the juice i'm cappycheesy.
Re: What Is The Best & Funniest Rumor You've Heard About Yourself On Nairaland? by SINZ: 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
freesinzu:
I am synzu undecided

Warned you. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend’s Sister Is Much More Fun To Be With And There’s Passion And Sex / Nairalander Guys Hear This / Please How Can I Get My Man Back Will He Take Me Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.