Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

"Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches (10402 Views)

What's The Nicest Way To Say “I Don't Give A Fvck” / Are You A Fvck Girl? 7 Signs You Might Be / Judefcc Vs Nlanders Who Give A Fvck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by brandydaniells(m): 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2017

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by taurus25(m): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
still looking for fvcks to give!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by mayyorr01(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
and........

8 Likes

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by debque(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
ok...searching for fvcks to give

3 Likes

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by DEIFIED(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
Defaramade:
Lol, seun and his mods gave the garri crew special attention back then, any garri comment na to chop ban grin
I think that should be the second most turbulent or rather historic period on nairaland after the nairaland tsunami.
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Defaramade(m): 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
I see INTROVERT viewing, madam you don abandon FTC crew cheesy
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Defaramade(m): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
DEIFIED:

I think that should be the second most turbulent or rather historic period on nairaland after the nairaland tsunami.
what of Ogugua88 & sexkilz vs seun fight? cheesy
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
Defaramade:
you sef don tey for nairaland grin
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by DEIFIED(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
Defaramade:
yeah it was on my mind when i was posting that. I think that one will come third. Reason being , it was just some to nl top personels fighting, but that of the garri crew affected almost everyone on nairaland, even guest.
I can still remember that fight then, even what lead to it. The beauty contest was dope then, not the one they are organising now. Sexkilz and ogugua where a great organisers then.
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Defaramade(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
you sef don tey for nairaland grin
Lol, I don tey small cheesy
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Defaramade(m): 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
DEIFIED:
yeah it was on my mind when i was posting that. I think that one will come third. Reason being , it was just some to nl top personels fighting, but that of the garri crew affected almost everyone on nairaland, even guest.
I can still remember that fight then, even what lead to it. The beauty contest was dope then, not the one they are organising now. Sexkilz and ogugua where a great organisers then.
Very true, but sexkilz can ban and yab people sha, He was one of the most hated mods back then (if not the most hated), though He did his job diligently cheesy
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
DEIFIED:

Even with all the time you have spent on NL you still haven't learned to write in correct English.

1 Like

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by DEIFIED(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
GrizzlyBear:

Even with all the time you have spent on NL you still haven't learned to write in correct English.
Ok sir, thank you for your correction. Although that was a typo erro.

1 Like

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by VanDre(m): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2017

5 Likes

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
Defaramade:
Garri crew was the most popular crew back then, It was seun and his tyrannical mods that killed that wonderful movement undecided
you are right and very funny back then grin
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by acenazt: 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lmao

8 Likes

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by CentaurXXV: 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
What about the "K" Crew? tongue

1 Like

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by daxon001(m): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
WaterDrunkard:
I love that 'and today no single f*ck was given' cheesy
Wat of "I was this close to giving a fuukk but I failed". Some ppl are so fukked up men grin grin grin cheesy undecided grin

1 Like

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by daxon001(m): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
OP what of the

2 Likes

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by silver94(m): 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
it's me SeunWedsLinda. I've been an active member of this forum for over 3yrs. I'm definitely not going to make list of top 1000 veterans in this forum but I very well understand the terrain here.
Nairaland has seen an advent of cliches trend and die like a whirlwind. It always appears irritating to some overly serious individuals. Who takes what happens online serious anyway?

As an active member of this forum, I've come to list out the top cliches I find hilarious. And I do hope the overly serious and matured ancient of days cut me some slack. Life is too short to get unnecessarily provoked at frivolities.

1. "I schooled in France".
I didn't find this cliche funny initially but as time went on, I was caught up in the fun and believe me, it's actually nice using this when some unknown person seeks media attention. The cliche was used to greater effects as it greatly reduced the constant moving of threads of unidentified personalities to frontpage. However it died silently due to abuse from unscrupulous elements who would use it in every thread. Reviving that cliche wouldn't be a bad idea would it?

2, "The people that give a fvck"
This happens to be the one trending. I may not know whence it came but the person behind this did a great job. It follows after much complaints from nairalanders about unnecessary threads gracing the sort after front page. Coupled by the recessive nature of our economy, arguably every nairalander has learnt not to "give a fvck". But the abuse of this cliche is inevitable hence I envisage it'll go extinct before mid February.

3. The End time crew
You see these set of people screaming "end time" in any thread that has to do with bizarre happenings. It was fun though but like the others, it was hijacked by people that do not understand the proper intent of the cliche.

4. Pics or adonbilivit
They'd request to see pictures like nairaland is a synonym of "gallery" in Android phones. You should thank the starters as this increased pictorial evidence of some threads to 90%. It made for the attachment of "(graphic picture)" or "(photo)" at the end of any topic created on nairaland. However, it died not due to abuse but due to unavailability of data to view pictures. Credit goes to recession for the death of this cliche grin

I must have forgotten some other cliches but these ones top my list anyday... You can add yours cheesy
The pesin dat I dnt giv a fvck meme started wit dat meek mill pix and it was late november last yr

1 Like

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by silver94(m): 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
it's me SeunWedsLinda. I've been an active member of this forum for over 3yrs. I'm definitely not going to make list of top 1000 veterans in this forum but I very well understand the terrain here.
Nairaland has seen an advent of cliches trend and die like a whirlwind. It always appears irritating to some overly serious individuals. Who takes what happens online serious anyway?

As an active member of this forum, I've come to list out the top cliches I find hilarious. And I do hope the overly serious and matured ancient of days cut me some slack. Life is too short to get unnecessarily provoked at frivolities.

1. "I schooled in France".
I didn't find this cliche funny initially but as time went on, I was caught up in the fun and believe me, it's actually nice using this when some unknown person seeks media attention. The cliche was used to greater effects as it greatly reduced the constant moving of threads of unidentified personalities to frontpage. However it died silently due to abuse from unscrupulous elements who would use it in every thread. Reviving that cliche wouldn't be a bad idea would it?

2, "The people that give a fvck"
This happens to be the one trending. I may not know whence it came but the person behind this did a great job. It follows after much complaints from nairalanders about unnecessary threads gracing the sort after front page. Coupled by the recessive nature of our economy, arguably every nairalander has learnt not to "give a fvck". But the abuse of this cliche is inevitable hence I envisage it'll go extinct before mid February.

3. The End time crew
You see these set of people screaming "end time" in any thread that has to do with bizarre happenings. It was fun though but like the others, it was hijacked by people that do not understand the proper intent of the cliche.

4. Pics or adonbilivit
They'd request to see pictures like nairaland is a synonym of "gallery" in Android phones. You should thank the starters as this increased pictorial evidence of some threads to 90%. It made for the attachment of "(graphic picture)" or "(photo)" at the end of any topic created on nairaland. However, it died not due to abuse but due to unavailability of data to view pictures. Credit goes to recession for the death of this cliche grin

I must have forgotten some other cliches but these ones top my list anyday... You can add yours cheesy
Wat abt dat meme " e remain small make dix post have sense' dat was funny too
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by pmc01(m): 12:03am On Jan 06, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hey bro, over there them dey give free fuvks..

Free fuvks!!!!

Fitting descriptions to that image:

1) Why did you have to waste all the bleeps? No vex na

2) Where did all the bleeps go? I no know o bros.

3) Go get me some bleeps From where?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by chimdi101: 12:14am On Jan 06, 2017
WaterDrunkard:
I love that 'and today no single f*ck was given' cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by obontami: 12:27am On Jan 06, 2017
makydebbie:
grin
So you are among the I don't give a fucck crew ? grin

Ok, continue. grin
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by obontami: 12:28am On Jan 06, 2017
Smellymouth:
I actually have two fuvks to give..

One on my left, the other on my right..

Choose rightly bro.. cheesy

You ehn? May the GOD heal you. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by obontami: 12:29am On Jan 06, 2017
coolestchris:
chairman of usage of fvck words

Ibu na idiot for that meme LOL grin
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 06, 2017

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by MarkGeraldo(m): 12:45am On Jan 06, 2017
The fvck I wanted to give lost!!

1 Like

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Javalist: 1:11am On Jan 06, 2017
Lol, but non is as funny as those who give a fvck.., I just love reading posts about that.
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by Gudiza(m): 1:22am On Jan 06, 2017
I WANT TO, BUT...

2 Likes

Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by DrayZee: 1:30am On Jan 06, 2017
DEIFIED:
and the most historical one is the garri crew, that period was hell for most nairalander especially the mods, you will see hundreds of hidden posts in one thread, it was like war then, even the spam bot was deployed by seun to be banning people.
Then if you create a thread before you come back to check your thread, the garri crew have hijacked it. Although there where no usless thread as it is this days.
It was that crew that brought the rise of multiple monikers on Nairaland, as the mods were banning them, they were creating more account.
I think a short story should be written about that crew on naira, with user sharing their experience from that period. I believe seun was threaten by those crew then. I sha partake a little sha.

There are other crews the op left out to. Like the "who you don help" crew although they didnt cause trouble much. And there was these cliche then, they call themselves awon werey club. I can still see some of them though.
How did the Garri crew operate? As in what were their posts like?...
Re: "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches by geeworld1(m): 1:31am On Jan 06, 2017
I dont know but i find this "give a Bleep" stuff lame, @ first it made sense bt with the numerous pics it became too lame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Hair And Legs Are Finer Than Most Girls - Photos / I’m Cursed, South African Woman With Big Butt Cries Out / I Was Raped By This Aboki Girl PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.