Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

PDP Raises Alarm Over Renewed Plot To Remove Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Raises Alarm Over Renewed Plot To Remove Fayose (777 Views)

PDP Raises Alarm Over Plots To Impeach Fayose / Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election / Nigeria Demands AU Action Over Renewed South Africa Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Raises Alarm Over Renewed Plot To Remove Fayose by Samkoyeh3(m): 12:00am On Jan 06, 2017
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Ekitit state chapter has warned against the alleged renewed plot to impeach Governor Ayodele Fayose.

PDP declared that, if such is eventually carried out, it would lead to the total collapse of President Muhamadu Buhari administration.

The opposition party branded Fayose as a man of the people and the leader in the country, who commands enormous followership across the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria.

Barr. Gboyega Oguntuase, the PDP state chairman, speaking on Wednesday, January 4, said the letter written earlier that day by the governor to the Chief Justice of the Federation, Justice Walter Onnoghen to inform him on the alleged moves to manipulate a section of the judiciary to effect the move was justifiable.

Oguntuase who maintained that the move would create crisis of monumental proportion that would be difficult for the Nigeria Army to curtail said: “removing Governor Fayose from power is like removing the whole Ekiti who voted for him in all the 16 local government areas of this state. Any war wage against our governor will be resisted by the people from all these zones.

“Governor Fayose has been the most consistent critic of President Buhari’s government, particularly against the poorly managed economy leading to this recession . So, all Nigerians will rise against this evil plot.

“If you look at the results of the 2014 governorship poll, you would think it was a tsunami because he won in all the 16 local governments. If truly democracy still remains the government of the people, then attempt to remove Governor Fayose will be tantamount to usurpation of the people’s power”, he said.

On the insinuations from some quarters that the governor only played to the gallery by his letter to the CJN, the PDP boss who was in support the action, said “it was not misdirected since it was reliably gathered that a section of the judiciary was allegedly involved in the evil plot”...... .. ..

Click to continue your reading

http://url2it.com/eopmdn

1 Share

Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Renewed Plot To Remove Fayose by Samkoyeh3(m): 12:01am On Jan 06, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Renewed Plot To Remove Fayose by Alasi20(m): 12:03am On Jan 06, 2017
Fayose again?
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Renewed Plot To Remove Fayose by Ten12(m): 12:04am On Jan 06, 2017
Apc just de hell-bent on making dis man a national hero nd de worst is dat if u advice Dem dey call u a wailer
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Renewed Plot To Remove Fayose by Kingxway: 12:10am On Jan 06, 2017
Fayose looks damn funny. His pics alone can make one laugh

See one man wey dey one corner dey bash the Federal Government.

One can either choose to like him or hate him, but this funny looking guy doesn't give a fvck grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Renewed Plot To Remove Fayose by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 06, 2017
Ten12:
Apc just de hell-bent on making dis man a national hero nd de worst is dat if u advice Dem dey call u a wailer
a hero that was rigged into power? What is your definition of a hero?
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Renewed Plot To Remove Fayose by baybeeboi: 12:11am On Jan 06, 2017
How can APC remove the greatest Yoruba man from the seat of power?

Fayose is not Awolowo, Abiola or Tinubu that can be humiliated anyhow.

Fayose is greater than Awolowo, Abiola and Tinubu combined so cannot be removed.

I repeat, Fayose cannot be removed.

1 Like

Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Renewed Plot To Remove Fayose by Adeyinka12(m): 1:01am On Jan 06, 2017
Weldone ! One pastor said fayose will face impeachment but if he can pray...... , The pastor also said Nigeria will break into five, no amount of peace talk. Is getting intresting
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Renewed Plot To Remove Fayose by Ten12(m): 1:01am On Jan 06, 2017
Jibril659:
a hero that was rigged into power? What is your definition of a hero?

Are u sure u understood wat I said...now hold ur ears I will not like to repeat myself. Any attempt to impeach him will wipe up sentiments against de fg of apc because take it or leave it fayose has become one of de leading voices of de opposition..so his impeachment will go beyond ekiti....but if u re a gud politician in power u will wait since dia will be an election which he will be runing nxt yr y not wait till den nd use all ur might nd do him de oshomole style or ondo style instead of impeachment dat will make many people excluding u I guess see him as a hero...now do u understand wat I meant earlier?
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Renewed Plot To Remove Fayose by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 06, 2017
Ten12:

Are u sure u understood wat I said...now hold ur ears I will not like to repeat myself. Any attempt to impeach him will wipe up sentiments against de fg of apc because take it or leave it fayose has become one of de leading voices of de opposition..so his impeachment will go beyond ekiti....but if u re a gud politician in power u will wait since dia will be an election which he will be runing nxt yr y not wait till den nd use all ur might nd do him de oshomole style or ondo style instead of impeachment dat will make many people excluding u I guess see him as a hero...now do u understand wat I meant earlier?
It's a shame lipsrsealed
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Renewed Plot To Remove Fayose by theimmortals(m): 1:23am On Jan 06, 2017
This Fearyoursay (Fayose) of a guy is more popular than the vice president, always on the news.

Can any body show me where those that gives bleeps are?
Re: PDP Raises Alarm Over Renewed Plot To Remove Fayose by Ten12(m): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2017
Jibril659:
It's a shame lipsrsealed

Not everybody dat advices apc is a wailer...
Shame shamerrrr shamest

(1) (Reply)

US Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Chief Of Air Staff In Abuja.(photos) / A Motion For An Entirely New Section / An Estimated 3,000 Citizens Migrate From The Countryside To Lagos Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.