Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF (27858 Views)

Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Dangote, Ayiri Emami Attend SGF Son's Wedding In Abuja / Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" / Edward Onoja: "There Is No God If Dino Melaye Is Not Removed As Senator" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by dre11(m): 7:00am On Jan 06, 2017
The Secretary to the Government of Federation (SGF) Babachir David Lawal has said that he was not removed as chairman of the presidential committee on the reconstitution of federal government boards.
President Muhammadu Buhari on 16 July 2015 dissolved the Governing Boards of many of the Federal Institutions and inaugurated an eight-man committee headed by Babachir on October 26 on the reconstitution of all the boards.
Other members of the committee are Alhaji Mai Mala Buni (North-East), Alhaji Zakari Idde (North-Central), Alhaji Inuwa Abdulkadir (North-West), Chief Hillard Etagbo Eta (South-South), Chief Pius Akinyelure (South-West), Chief Emmanuel Eneukwu (South-East) as members while Mr. Gideon Sammani is the Secretary.
Speaking through the Director, Press in the SGF office, Mr. Bolaji Adebiyi, Babachir said it is natural for the president to act on the report of the committee which he chaired and that it is impracticable for him to still be the one to implement the recommendations of the committee if the president did not asked him to do so. He said the SGF committee successfully completed its assignment and duly submitted its report appropriately.
“If the committee satisfactorily completed its assignment as given by Mr. President and submitted its report, the same committee cannot still be the one implementing the report unless authorized by Mr. President to do so. And if Mr. President is taking actions on the report of the committee by a higher authority this cannot be taken as an indictment of the SGF or members of the committee that produced the report, or that he was replaced,” Adebiyi said.
He added: “There are many factors in the work of the committee, like others that may be asked to carry out a mandate. Mr. President may still have other inputs based on being contacted by persons or groups. After the submission of the committee report, it is the prerogative of Mr. President and not that the SGF committee to decide what to do with the report.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/i-was-not-removed-i-finished-my-assignment--sgf/179370.html

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 06, 2017
Why has efcc not get this man arrested?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by BeClever: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2017
comshots:
Why has efcc not get this man arrested?

Why should they do that? The man is a saint..

He didn't do anything wrong. All those picture of children in various IDP camps dying of kwashiokor are fake or to a larger extent those children were just pretending..

Buhari and his family has been eating with them from the same plate..

Babachir is our man till 2023¡¡¡

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2017
Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by bmxshop: 7:29am On Jan 06, 2017
Excuse.
Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by Lanretoye(m): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2017
you were not removed but you don commot.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by Ndkings1(m): 7:30am On Jan 06, 2017
its a shame

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by sarrki(m): 7:30am On Jan 06, 2017
You will soon finish the SGF soon

My president please sack this man

God bless Mr president

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by Built2last: 7:30am On Jan 06, 2017
ok
Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 06, 2017
The rate at which bullshit is thrown around in this country is becoming alarming...

5 Likes

Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 06, 2017
NA SO undecided

#YOLO
Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by Brendaniel: 7:31am On Jan 06, 2017
I thought he was removed from office....

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by Afam4eva(m): 7:31am On Jan 06, 2017
Whatever makes you sleep well at night.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by bestman09(m): 7:31am On Jan 06, 2017
Ok
Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by takenadoh: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2017
i even thought it was his SGF post sef.

I need 40 billion to clear grass in Sahara desert please
Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by profhezekiah: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2017
Ehhhhhya
Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by sammyj: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2017
This man is even adding more insult to the injury of the people by giving us a childish excuses because he is either not in jail nor facing firing squad for his offence over humanity. Wicked man!!! angry shocked To the topic you finished your assignment but the committee was not desolved which implies you failed during your assignment! !! tongue

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by talktonase(m): 7:32am On Jan 06, 2017
Sir learn to bow out when the ovation is loudest...
Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by serverconnect(m): 7:33am On Jan 06, 2017
story for the gods
Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by Royalfurnitures: 7:33am On Jan 06, 2017
Whether you are removed, or you finished your assignment, the bottom line still remains that you are gone.

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by kingmekus(m): 7:36am On Jan 06, 2017
BeClever:

Why should they do that? The man is a saint..

He didn't do anything wrong. All those picture of children in various IDP camps dying of kwashiokor are fake or to a larger extent those children were just pretending..

Buhari and his family has been eating with them from the same plate..

Babachir is our man till 2023¡¡¡
sarcasm at its peak

5 Likes

Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by Royalfurnitures: 7:40am On Jan 06, 2017
What assignment did you finish?... Stealing the funds meant for the IDPs,??

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by MrGreenMavro: 7:41am On Jan 06, 2017
lol
Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by tafabaloo(m): 7:41am On Jan 06, 2017
Time will tell.
Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by hmuhammad(m): 7:46am On Jan 06, 2017
naijablood:
Forget the believe that orgasm is only for men..Most men fail to always help their women get to the promise land leaving the woman halfway clueless and disappointed..

Try these 4 outstanding s*x position via the link and BOOM she goes!!

http://www.exposeline.com/2017/01/05/4-outstanding-sex-position-make-lover-reach-climax/
are you high on weed?
Re: I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2017
sarrki:
You will soon finish the SGF soon
My president please sack this man
God bless Mr president
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
why should you be advocating for his sack

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates / NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect / Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.