Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! (5193 Views)

Gnami & Pakau In Kaduna Record Two-Year Uninterrupted Power Supply – FG / Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills / Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by ivandragon: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
deomelo:

I'll never assert that the power situation in Nigeria today is perfect because it's not, but I do know that there's a lot of improvement and the situation is better today than 2014 and 2015.

You can say what you want about ekiti, I don't care because it's nothing but fallacy at least according to the governor of ekiti who himself cried and yelled over poor power supply in ekiti in the same 2014 you are talking about.

All you people do is lie lie lie and spew fallacies..

now you know its not perfect now right?

like I said, I mentioned a very specific area in Ekiti... I did not generalise.

& this was because I did not expect such an area to have regular power supply.

I have a place at Wuse II, AA, behind Biggs, light was lovely as at 2014, at Surulere (Shotayo Hughs precisely) light was also nice in 2014, but I feel the impact of improved electricity in smaller cities is a better indicator of improved power generally.

the same Fayose you guys brand as a liar is now the person you believe?

if I remember correctly, there was a major fault (a fire I think) that occurred around April or May 2014 which affected light in the SW generally, but this was rectified within weeks. so Fayose's 10 months of no light.... well...

look, you guys are cast in your beliefs & nothing is going to change that. I just feel extremes should be avoided. GEJ wasn't all bad, neither is PMB.

but when you try to attribute everything wrong to one person... well... that's a problem... after all, $16b on IPP under OBJ vanished, but I don't see you guys giving the APC navigator a had time...
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by progress69: 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
ivandragon:

all the issues you raised have raised have been debated on other relevant threads. GEJ, Deziani & co will pay for what crimes they committed against Nigeria.

but I find it interesting that you left out names such as Amaechi, Fashola, Oshiomole, Kyari, Babachir or the budget padders that were moved from budget office to cash office (maybe as reward for the padding).

& on reserves, let PMB start paying subsidy (present alternative is increasing PMS to above N200 per litre) & let's see how much he would save.

your tingod that swore that he didn't have a house in Abuja before election, now claiming he has one is the person you hold in high esteem... so I expect nothing less from his bootlickers.

well, its futile debating with an idiot 'savant' that is beholden to an egomaniac...

You sound very much clownish the more u talk. Was Ameachi Fasola in charge of Nigeria? They were state governors. Anrachi as an opposition in powet in his state, let him indict and charge Ameachi to court if he is sure of himself. Afterall Ameacbi does not have immunity.
U guys tell so many lies to defend your sensless useless hates, so i wo t waste time with your lies.
Using Subsidy as an excuse for not saving baffles me. Did Subsidy start under Jonathan? Cos i am not understanding. We all know what was left for IB when he took over as acting and then president. You are too myopic and ill informed to stand and argument with me.
Kidnly Google Jonathan's Government lacked to political will i save- Okonjo and thank me later.
Stop all this silly dumb excuses u are making for gross incompetence. Your masters were already borrowing to oay salaries since 2014, already puting austerity measures in plave since 2014, oil was still as high as $78 all this period. I wonder what would have happened under their watch when oil dropped to as low as $28/barrel.
U better go and meet your mates to play in sand with. U are not intellectually capable of engaging me in a sane argument
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by ivandragon: 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
progress69:

You sound very much clownish the more u talk. Was Ameachi Fasola in charge of Nigeria? They were state governors. Anrachi as an opposition in powet in his state, let him indict and charge Ameachi to court if he is sure of himself. Afterall Ameacbi does not have immunity.
U guys tell so many lies to defend your sensless useless hates, so i wo t waste time with your lies.
Using Subsidy as an excuse for not saving baffles me. Did Subsidy start under Jonathan? Cos i am not understanding. We all know what was left for IB when he took over as acting and then president. You are too myopic and ill informed to stand and argument with me.
Kidnly Google Jonathan's Government lacked to political will i save- Okonjo and thank me later.
Stop all this silly dumb excuses u are making for gross incompetence. Your masters were already borrowing to oay salaries since 2014, already puting austerity measures in plave since 2014, oil was still as high as $78 all this period. I wonder what would have happened under their watch when oil dropped to as low as $28/barrel.
U better go and meet your mates to play in sand with. U are not intellectually capable of engaging me in a sane argument

intellect? don't even go there.

you are not even close to what I would call a sensible person.

do you do any research before you spew your drivel?

to show how dumb you are, you expect Wike to charge Ameachi to court, don't you know that EFCC is in charge of investigating such matters hence the petition written to EFCC? & which party controls EFCC today?

why do you think former governors' cases are being handled by EFCC?

just shows you know nothing.

even by your very wrong reasoning, Babachir & Kyari, are they also state governors?

look, that you are being engaged by me doesn't mean you are even close to my intellectual capabilities... or you think everyone is like your certificate less egomaniac?

not your fault, the internet has made it easy for 'savants' to pose as intellectuals even in fields they have no knowledge of.

run along to the Aisha Buhari thread & defend her kleptomaniac leanings... the attention of you 'Social Media Idiots' is urgently needed.
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by HammerTheirPapa(f): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
Thread started by a muslim pro-dullard for the consumption of fellow zombies. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by deomelo: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
ivandragon:

now you know its not perfect now right?

like I said, I mentioned a very specific area in Ekiti... I did not generalise.

& this was because I did not expect such an area to have regular power supply.

I have a place at Wuse II, AA, behind Biggs, light was lovely as at 2014, at Surulere (Shotayo Hughs precisely) light was also nice in 2014, but I feel the impact of improved electricity in smaller cities is a better indicator of improved power generally.

the same Fayose you guys brand as a liar is now the person you believe?

if I remember correctly, there was a major fault (a fire I think) that occurred around April or May 2014 which affected light in the SW generally, but this was rectified within weeks. so Fayose's 10 months of no light.... well...

look, you guys are cast in your beliefs & nothing is going to change that. I just feel extremes should be avoided. GEJ wasn't all bad, neither is PMB.

but when you try to attribute everything wrong to one person... well... that's a problem... after all, $16b on IPP under OBJ vanished, but I don't see you guys giving the APC navigator a had time...

Show me where I asserted that b it was perfect. Don't bother trying because I know I did not so you lied.

It doesn't matter what part of ekiti you mentioned, ekiti is still ekiti and the governor complained about power power supply in his state back in the same 2014 you sited..

Show us written facts to justify you claims with including the smaller places you are talking about..

You people are quick to credit everything you think good to the incompetent president Nigerians kicked out of office for incompetence poor power supply, but you are mad because people are crediting improved power supply to the current president.

Don't spew what you can not prove with facts..
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by ivandragon: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
deomelo:

Show me where I asserted that b it was perfect. Don't bother trying because I know I did not so you lied.

It doesn't matter what part of ekiti you mentioned, ekiti is still ekiti and the governor complained about power power supply in his state back in the same 2014 you sited..

Show us written facts to justify you claims with including the smaller places you are talking about..

You people are quick to credit everything you think good to the incompetent president Nigerians kicked out of office for incompetence poor power supply, but you are mad because people are crediting improved power supply to the current president.

Don't spew what you can not prove with facts..

didn't the OP also state he was speaking about his own area?

why are you now picking on the areas I mentioned? or are you disputing that I have stayed in those areas?

OK. fine. PMB is wholly responsible for the improved power supply. are you happy now?

as he is wholly responsible for the recession, loss of 4.5m jobs in 18 months, increase in electricity, gas prices, fraud in the IDP, budget padding (2016 & 2017) etc.

since you guys want to view issues in the extreme, fine. there is a brewing fuel scarcity with an attendant increase in PMS, diesel & kerosene are already off limits, ensure PMB takes full blame for that too.
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by deomelo: 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
ivandragon:

didn't the OP also state he was speaking about his own area?

why are you now picking on the areas I mentioned? or are you disputing that I have stayed in those areas?

OK. fine. PMB is wholly responsible for the improved power supply. are you happy now?

as he is wholly responsible for the recession, loss of 4.5m jobs in 18 months, increase in electricity, gas prices, fraud in the IDP, budget padding (2016 & 2017) etc.

since you guys want to view issues in the extreme, fine. there is a brewing fuel scarcity with an attendant increase in PMS, diesel & kerosene are already off limits, ensure PMB takes full blame for that too.

Show me where I asserted that power supply in Nigeria is perfect.

Show us facts about the smaller places in Nigeria with great power supply.

And I'm not interested in your other gibberish..
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by progress69: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
ivandragon:

intellect? don't even go there.

you are not even close to what I would call a sensible person.

do you do any research before you spew your drivel?

to show how dumb you are, you expect Wike to charge Ameachi to court, don't you know that EFCC is in charge of investigating such matters hence the petition written to EFCC? & which party controls EFCC today?

why do you think former governors' cases are being handled by EFCC?

just shows you know nothing.

even by your very wrong reasoning, Babachir & Kyari, are they also state governors?

look, that you are being engaged by me doesn't mean you are even close to my intellectual capabilities... or you think everyone is like your certificate less egomaniac?

not your fault, the internet has made it easy for 'savants' to pose as intellectuals even in fields they have no knowledge of.

run along to the Aisha Buhari thread & defend her kleptomaniac leanings... the attention of you 'Social Media Idiots' is urgently needed.

Hahaha. Obviously u don't even know anything. Dodging core issues raised and dancing unclad over unconfirmed speculations.
When i say Wike should charge Ameachi to court, your common sense should tell u what i mean? Is it Buhari that is charging those u clowns shout witch hunting and tyranny about? U see why i said u are too intellectually shalow to have a sane argument with me? If Wike is sure of Ameachi, Ameachi will b defending himself in court today. Those names u are mentioning, if anyone had a casr against them, they are not under immunity. I nor get ur time again
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by deomelo: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
ivandragon:

Jonathan Had No Political Will To Save

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4I9yanhAaM

I'll let the world famous incompetent okonjo respond to that in her own voice...

They were borrowing hundreds of billion to pay salaries back in 2014 and even introduced austerity when oil was $77/barrel.

If you don't save for tomorrow, you are definitely going to suffer when tomorrow comes. A sad and common lesson over hyped okonjo realized after leaving office..
Please stop talking about recession since it's obvious that you have no clue what led to it or how it started.
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by progress69: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
Deomelo, abeg free this clown!
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by ivandragon: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
deomelo:

Show me where I asserted that power supply in Nigeria is perfect.

Show us facts about the smaller places in Nigeria with great power supply.

And I'm not interested in your other gibberish..

you are the one spewing illogical trash & reasoning like a child.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/adam-smith-international-partner-zone/nigeria-power-electricity-africa

read that, you will see that as at 2014, Nigeria was already generating 4000mw, the same MW you kids are jumping & celebrating today.

am done with you.
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by deomelo: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
ivandragon:

you are the one spewing illogical trash & reasoning like a child.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/adam-smith-international-partner-zone/nigeria-power-electricity-africa

read that, you will see that as at 2014, Nigeria was already generating 4000mw, the same MW you kids are jumping & celebrating today.

am done with you.

Nigeria’s power supply lowers by 1,852MW
Jul 22, 2014

Why are you posting irrelevant rubbish?

There is a clear difference between power generation and what ends up in people's home.

And the fact that you generated 4000MW in 2014 and same today doesn't mean you were competent enough in 2014 to get 4000MW into houses like they do today. You really do reason like a kid.

Nigeria: Power supply now 3,061mw

31 August 2016, Lagos – The Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) has sent out 3,061megawatts (Mw) of electricity generated by the electricity generation companies to the 11 distribution companies (DisCos).

http://sweetcrudereports.com/2016/08/31/nigeria-power-supply-now-3061mw/

The article was in 2014 so what are you talking about?
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by deomelo: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
And when you return, please make sure you show up with facts about the smaller places in Nigeria getting superior power supply in 2014.
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by progress69: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
deomelo:
And when you return, please make sure you show up with facts about the smaller places in Nigeria getting superior power supply in 2014.

Leave that clown. When i said stop bypassing metres and conniving with greedy staffs, guess what he said. He said he is not sure i fend for my self. shocked. Meaning he is a super bypasser.
This are the same clowns thay hail terrorists for pipeline vandalism. Yet they want light. Nothing wrong in bypassing metres, nothing wrong with blowing pipelines. Yet they want light. Can u eat your cake and have it?
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by richeso: 3:13am On Jan 08, 2017
op, if i slap you ehn... which light u see ?
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by Obdk: 5:25am On Jan 08, 2017
Omenka had to claim edo dis time. . He id no longer from benue. .
Smh

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by Justiyke4u: 8:09am On Jan 14, 2017
Op am just being curious how is the situation now? Are you still counting?
progress69:

Leave that clown. When i said stop bypassing metres and conniving with greedy staffs, guess what he said. He said he is not sure i fend for my self. shocked. Meaning he is a super bypasser.
This are the same clowns thay hail terrorists for pipeline vandalism. Yet they want light. Nothing wrong in bypassing metres, nothing wrong with blowing pipelines. Yet they want light. Can u eat your cake and have it?
Op am just being curious how is the situation now? Are you still counting?

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by MoyosBlog123: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
Is Gowon estate still enjoying stable power supply @Progress69

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Osinbajo's Wife, Kneeling Down To Greet Gowon / Buhari Speech: Could This Be A Hotel- Photo / Favor Chizoba Eze Beaten To Death By Ethiopian Prison Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.