Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! (5162 Views)

Gnami & Pakau In Kaduna Record Two-Year Uninterrupted Power Supply – FG / Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills / Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by progress69: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2017
Nairalanders,

It's close to 48 hours now, and there have been uninterrupted power supply. We are in the peak of the dry season and it is a commendable development as increase in power supply have always been attributed to raining season in the past.

I must also say that over the past 7 months, using of Diesel and PMS to Generate self electricity have reduced by up to 50%. As a matter of fact during the raining season, a week can go without the Generator coming on at all.

A 25 littres PMS which wouldn't last more than 2-3 days now take upto 2 weeks.

I have no option that to commend the Federal Government and the Minister of Power for this wonderful improvement. Gradually we will get there.

AREA: Gowon Estate, Egbeda Lagos.

Who else ia feeling this?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by progress69: 11:02am On Jan 06, 2017
Pay your bills, stop bypassing prepaid metres, and your Discos won't reject power given to them. At least that is the excuse they have been giving.
Looks like there a good citizens around here. The DISCO is dishing out electricity to her consumers tongue

9 Likes

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by chynie: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2017
port Harcourt: Garrison, daily rationing of light maximum of 6hrs daily. minimum of Nil hours

7 Likes

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by progress69: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2017
chynie:
port Harcourt: Garrison, daily rationing of light maximum of 6hrs daily. minimum of Nil hours

Maybe your disco is rejecting power. grin

3 Likes

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by chynie: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2017
progress69:

Maybe your disco is rejecting power. grin

Oga, since this admin they are dishing the power like is food, 3X in a day grin

no hating o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by sublimes: 11:17am On Jan 06, 2017
Celebrating Mediocrity!

20 Likes

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by yedidiah(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2017
Benin city, two hours in the morning and two hours at Night

Lagos Na no go area. They only bring the light for two hours once in every 4-5 days for one to pump water and iron his clothes for a week

Kaduna, Light good die.
Kano light Na so-so.

NB: I speak of the areas I stay.

6 Likes

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by Stalwert: 11:24am On Jan 06, 2017
progress69:
Pay your bills, stop bypassing prepaid metres, and your Discos won't reject power given to them. At least that is the excuse they have been giving.
Looks like there a good citizens around here. The DISCO is dishing out electricity to her consumers tongue

that is the new lie they use to justify their criminality.... I am very certain that if they cease their estimate billings they will have a sudden drop in revenue.

5 Likes

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by progress69: 11:24am On Jan 06, 2017
sublimes:
Celebrating Mediocrity!

Escobars and hate.

How can u call a reality mediocrity?

Mediocrity is celebrating the commissioning of2nd Niger Bridge drawing by the past govt grin

5 Likes

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by Jokerman(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2017
where you see light... propagandist.... out of 100 cities, only 5 cities have light...

Hope u re OK?

18 Likes

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by progress69: 11:26am On Jan 06, 2017
yedidiah:

Lagos Na no go area. They only bring the light for two hours once in every 4-5 days for one to pump water and iron his clothes for a week

Kaduna, Light good die.
Kano light Na so-so.

No mind them. Escobars almost ate me raw for telling this fact on the other thread about rejecting power.
Rather the kept claiming its was Government that was owing that's why disco are rejecting power supply

2 Likes

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by progress69: 11:27am On Jan 06, 2017
Jokerman:
where you see light... propagandist.... out of 100 cities, only 5 cities have light...

Hope u re OK?

Shut up, is it my fault u live in a village?

Why are u looking for light?

My friend go and blow pipelines

Escobar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by Justiyke4u: 11:28am On Jan 06, 2017
Is no magic by this time
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by Jokerman(m): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2017
progress69:

Shut up, is it my fault u live in a village?

Why are u looking for light?

My friend go and blow pipelines

Escobar

Shey o ya werey?? I live in Lagos... try not to be dumb...

7 Likes

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by progress69: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2017
Jokerman:

S
Jokerman:

We know your type. That is how one og u escobars claimed to live in lagos and was saying only island as street lights and most are not working shocked

Stay in village and be hating!

2 Likes

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by progress69: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2017
Justiyke4u:
Is no magic by this time

Why?

Is rain falling in your village?
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by Jokerman(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2017
progress69:

S

We know your type. That is how one og u escobars claimed to live in lagos and was saying only island as street lights and most are not working shocked

Stay in village and be hating!

Mi o ni time ati ma ba e ma tweet oro!! I be told ya wat I see... moreover you yourself aren't a lagosian, you just live here...

So go back to your twisted little brown roofed hamlet...

3 Likes

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by jamislaw(m): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2017
yedidiah:

Kaduna, Light good die.
Kano light Na so-so.

Kaduna there's always light.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by progress69: 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jokerman:

Mi o ni time ati ma ba e ma tweet oro!! I be told ya wat I see... moreover you yourself aren't a lagosian, you just live here...

So go back to your twisted little brown roofed hamlet...

I never said i was a Logosian. I am Edo state, and I respect my hosts and appreciate good things. I have no reasnin hating the afonjas unnecessarily

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by Justiyke4u: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
progress69:

Why?

Is rain falling in your village?
its simply because a lot of people traveled for the holiday it happens every year especially from 25th December to around 1st week of January

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by swagagolic01(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
Justiyke4u:
its simply because a lot of people traveled for the holiday it happens every year especially from 25th December to around 1st week of January
God bless you
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by idupaul: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
progress69:
Nairalanders,

It's close to 48 hours now, and there have been uninterrupted power supply. We are in the peak of the dry season and it is a commendable development as increase in power supply have always been attributed to raining season in the past.

I must also say that over the past 7 months, using of Diesel and PMS to Generate self electricity have reduced by up to 50%. As a matter of fact during the raining season, a week can go without the Generator coming on at all.

I have no option that to commend the Federal Government and the Minister of Power for this wonderful improvement. Gradually we will get there.

Stop lying please power improved during the Christmas holidays and is still on till now , there is a thread on front page now that explains this and the price we would pay for such deciet in the coming weeks

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by klassic(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
swagagolic01:
God bless you

Boss your head get better Oil. It's just like someone visiting Lagos for Xmas at this time and shouting that Ambode and Buhari has successfully solved the traffic problem in Lagos. Not knowing the koko. Anyway I laff in pijin . Kekekekekekekeke cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by Rayhutar(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
progress69:

I never said i was a Logosian. I am Edo state, and I respect my hosts and appreciate good things. I have no reasnin hating the afonjas unnecessarily
Is Afonjas the owner of Lagos, just pack one side abeg!!,is anyone feeding or hosting anyone in lagos, make them no pay their house rent dey claim host dem go see am shocked shocked,very soon now
Gwari people for Abuja go come they claim host for Abuja, telling us how they suffer to build Abuja. Iranu abacha.

5 Likes

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by progress69: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
Rayhutar:

Is Afonjas the owner of Lagos, just pack one side abeg!!,is anyone feeding or hosting anyone in lagos, make them no pay their house rent dey claim host dem go see am shocked shocked,very soon now
Gwari people for Abuja go come they claim host for Abuja, telling us how they suffer to build Abuja. Iranu abacha.

Oga...i nor get time for sensless rants. If u know say no ba Afonja get Lagos, come and be come the Eze of Lagos. Abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by progress69: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
idupaul:

Stop lying please power improved during the Christmas holidays and is still on till now , there is a thread on front page now that explains this and the price we would pay for such deciet in the coming weeks

Heheehehehe. Escobar number one of Nairaland. If the nees didn't havr any form of negativity in it, it would have been propat. Off course there is something u can clutch on to...so the news suits your wailing demands.
Your co-patroits can keep bombing gas line, while u come and wail on their behalf of nit having light. Who is doing who? Buhari and en family dey see light "48hrs a day"

2 Likes

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by progress69: 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Justiyke4u:

Ok where they travelled to, they went to reduce the light there bah? Abi no be within Nigeria dem still dey? Smh for some reasoning

2 Likes

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by deomelo: 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
progress69:

Ok where they travelled to, they went to reduce the light there bah? Abi no be within Nigeria dem still dey? Smh for some reasoning

When they travel back to their villages, they no longer have any need or use for electricity.

I just wonder why they think and reason like slow and special needs children.
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by Justiyke4u: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
progress69:

we cannot argue this. It's a common knowledge
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by hakimi1974(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
progress69:
Nairalanders,

men, light take style steady for gowon estate, o.p no lie. i don even off my fridge, because everything don block.

3 Likes

Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by progress69: 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
deomelo:

When they travel back to their villages, they no longer have any need or use for electricity.

I just wonder why they think and reason like slow and special needs children.

Lol. Ok, the villages generate their own electricity. grin
Re: 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! by progress69: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
Justiyke4u:
we cannot argue this. It's a common knowledge

Abeg keep shut! Did festive season just start in Nigeria? Why is this year different despite claims by u clowns that reccession has killed all Nigeirans.

Update: Light finally went if for about 3 hours today and has been back on for over 3 hours too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aiteo Oil Spill: Dickson Calls For Compensation For Communities Affected / Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost / BREAKING: How Datti Destroyed Tinubu's Chances In One Swoop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.