Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) (28896 Views)

Dangote Meets Okorocha As He Visits Owerri On A Business Trip / Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) / 'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by softMarket(m): 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
Imo pple sef!!

How can ur governor go to kano and sokoto states to build schools and u pple kept quite...

U guys should just relax till next election and vote in APGA.
That's when u guys will understand what good goverance is all about!!.......eg. Anambra state

10 Likes

Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by seguno2: 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
Okorocha, Buhari and APC are synonymous with badluck and scam

3 Likes

Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by Omeny: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
My people, My People=
My Governor, my Governor.
See ur life for outside.
U wanted apc so enjoy the change.

1 Like

Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by anonymuz(m): 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
why are this politicians wicked. these people have served their motherland for 35 years through a lot of stress. the thunder that will fire all this wicked politicians is still in the bathroom.
Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
APC is evil and anti igbo that is why we dont want them in our dear state Anambra and no body will deceive us to vote them we are seeing and hearing they evil deeds in IMO State (APC is evil )

4 Likes

Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
anonymuz:
why are this politicians wicked. these people have served their motherland for 35 years through a lot of stress. the thunder that will fire all this wicked politicians is still in the bathroom.
pls not all politicans APC politican
Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by Zenlife: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Blocked the motorcade....

Is that all they can do?
shhhhhiiiiiiitttttt.tttttt!
Bunch of spineless, cowardly, fear stricken yellow belies.
They are obviously not deprived or hungry enough yet.
Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
] pls not all politicans are bed only APC politican are evil they dont pity on poor people
Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by Thobiy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
Seun4FastLoans:
Good
You mean good, are u alright
Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
frenchwine:
What happened to "the labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain "?

That phrase in the so called national anthem is a scam, believe it at your own peril.
Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by sweerychick(f): 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
Dunkofia20:
APC is evil and anti igbo that is why we dont want them in our dear state Anambra and no body will deceive us to vote them we are seeing and hearing they evil deeds in IMO State (APC is evil )
APC is not evil, is the people in it that are evil, example Rochas okorocha
Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by ImoRiver: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
Why is Nairaland basically trying to join in the anti Okorocha gang up? Feeding non-Imolites false news is useless except of course if election is around the corner. People in Imo State and those of us that visited this season have seen and passed our verdict.

The pension issue is 40 years old and has continued to build over the years. Ohakim as a man couldn't reduce it by even one month but has mouth now as a loser to make comments. 40% might seem small but is a step in the right direction since it is an inherited debt and not incurred by Okorocha.
Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by cuminside: 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
Candycrusher:
cry cry

Product of evil, devilish and anti igbo development party called APC. Is this what they are trying by all means to bring to Anambra State? God forbid. Cursed party whose achievement is only backwardness and destruction of already made progress. Very pathetic that an oil producing State could not pay salary, Imolites better send out this evil party from your state before Somalia becomes better than you
Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by ztanleechima(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
whenever a governor leave the office he begins to say bad about the present governor. Am not from imo state, i hope ikedi ohakim has something to show for it. Cos i know they are all the same.
Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by ImoRiver: 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
cuminside:

Product of evil, devilish and anti igbo development party called APC. Is this what they are trying by all means to bring to Anambra State? God forbid. Cursed party whose achievement is only backwardness and destruction of already made progress. Very pathetic that an oil producing State could not pay salary, Imolites better send out this evil party from your state before Somalia becomes better than you

Don't involve yourself in what you know nothing about.

https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/57897/anambra-pensioners-tell-gov-obi.html

It was indeed a clarion call, a distress call from distressed people. They were elderly men and women that had served their state with diligence for 35 years, while the rest had turned 60 while in service. They then quit the service, hoping to enjoy their retirement peacefully in their homes.
That enjoyment seems not to be there, though. They are being denied their benefits by the same state they spent their youthful years serving: the Anambra State government. The state, they said, has refused paying them gratuity and pension.
The old men and women recently addressed the press, narrating what they termed their ordeal in the hands of the Anambra State government.
The press briefing was addressed by the Chairman of Nigeria Union of Pensioners, Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS) branch, Engr. Dennis Nwadukwe. He said, among other things, that the state government has, since 1996, owed them arrears of pension and gratuity to the tune of N200 million.
The workers said they were also not happy that the state government, under Peter Obi, has not been treating their former organization, the ABS, well.
Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
divicoded:
Flatrons, Chisos!!

Flatttiess, where are you oh, come and defend a fellow flattyyy!!! grin grin grin

So this is what you have to say? Remember a supported somewhere is a treat to justice everywhere.
Continue to yarn rubbish irrespective of your age.
Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by Ebulonse(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
R2des:
TO ME APC IS GLORIFIED PDP
PDP to me is far better than APC because PDP will atleast keep something on ground even if its substandard then they will share the rest amongst the linked masses.But APC u will only see the projects on newspapers and u will hear them quote big big sum of money every where but the masses are hungry.

1 Like

Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by Preshdfresh(f): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
Rochas! Rochas!! Rochas!!! Aw many tymz did I cal u? shocked shocked why can't u pay dose pensioners d money d laboured for during dia service?? U said d state does not hav money buf u spent huge amount of money on carnival while civil servants are being owed. Sori for ur life grin grin

To ohakim,ur not eida better during ur own tym,u made me loose my admission in Imsu because of excessive fees u initiated den..wat of ppl dat died and dose dat went bac to dia various villages? Abeg all of Una nah d same pple..

U don turn Gud person maybe because ur anticipating for d next election undecided undecidedshame shame shame shameeeee

Let me come and b going lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by Schematics: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
Abagworo the frustrated jobless fellow. Instead of you hopeless bastard to look for a way your pillaged, backward, broke and worthless IMO STATE could be revived but you won't instead you are spitting like an I.diot.

Is Anambra responsible for the mess and worthlessness of Imo state or is Anambra in the same terrible situation as your Imo state? I wonder why you feel that other Imolites here are lying and you are the only one saying the truth. Imo state is a dead state you better start facing reality. You should be ashamed for once for senselessly defending your dead state instead of being sincere to yourself. Jobless bastard.

[s]
ImoRiver:

Don't involve yourself in what you know nothing about.

https://m.thenigerianvo7ice.com/news/57897/anambra-pensioners-tell-gov-obi.html

It was indeed a clarion call, a distress call from distressed people. They were elderly men and women that had served their state with diligence for 35 years, while the rest had turned 60 while in service. They then quit the service, hoping to enjoy their retirement peacefully in their homes.
That enjoyment seems not to be there, though. They are being denied their benefits by the same state they spent their youthful years serving: the Anambra State government. The state, they said, has refused paying them gratuity and pension.
The old men and women recently addressed the press, narrating what they termed their ordeal in the hands of the Anambra State government.
The press briefing was addressed by the Chairman of Nigeria Union of Pensioners, Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS) branch, Engr. Dennis Nwadukwe. He said, among other things, that the state government has, since 1996, owed them arrears of pension and gratuity to the tune of N200 million.
The workers said they were also not happy that the state government, under Peter Obi, has not been treating their former organization, the ABS, well.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by eyeview: 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ever since APC won at the centres, Rochas andost APC governors have been behaving like they can do anything to the people and nothing will happen.

Atleast, PDP used to sanction erring governors and office holders, but with APC,it is a looting galore
Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by zudozz: 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
2 thieves that deserve better slap!
Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
dikeigbo2:

So this is what you have to say? Remember a supported somewhere is a treat to justice everywhere.
Continue to yarn rubbish irrespective of your age.

I only understand English, not Portuguese! grin grin
Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by Zetra(m): 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
600m used two times for Christmas tree/light would have gone a long way to pay some dues but....

1 Like

Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
[quote author=divicoded post=52585522]

I only understand English, not Portuguese! grin grin [/quote

A supported injustice somewhere is a threat to justice everywhere.....sorry
Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by AMUNSI23(f): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
During the time of ohakim their logo is new face of Imo then Rochas come in his logo is Rescue mission and imo must be better my question is how can imo be better when pensioners are left unpaid?Another government is coming i wonder what will be their logo:may be journey to Promise land
Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by nafada2: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
that is not indomie bros, coded ways of moving kudi
Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by chinedu234(m): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
Rochas has murdered peace in Imo state. My message to him is that it is over. Peace will desert him and his comrades until he rights the wrong to these weak but God protected heroes and heroines. The battle for them is essentially of the Lord. So Mr governor your time is ticking.
Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by Iheazy(m): 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
ROCHAS, Why are you behaving like someone his brain is dried up? sad
Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
debbie:
Though ohakim was a known thief....he is far better than rochas.

If you lived in owerri you can say the clear difference.
But in all we have a bunch of thieves as our past and present leaders. undecided undecided
ikiri is far better than okoroawusa
Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by manuel80(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
wunmi590:
How to deal with someone who disturbs you with calls....Go to OLX, advertise iPhone 7 for N20,000, leave his number as a contact, then sit back, smile and drink chilled coke. Then watch God fighting your battle
grin
Lol, guy u wicked ohh cheesy
Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by IPOB123london: 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
abagworo say something

we say EVIL
Re: Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) by kenoz(m): 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos / Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Saraki Over Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.