Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos (81758 Views)

Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More / Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! / Finally Gotten The Itel S31. My Personal Review Follows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Debra911(f): 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nice phone, really love it

2 Likes

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by klinro(m): 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
prettyboi1989:

i beg to differ, other factors could have influenced d user's decision to say 5mp is better than 13mp such as vision defect. wat sort of argument is that, its like saying a 2k video camera is way better than a 4k video camera. u cant include a samsung, htc, huawei phone in that argument, that i know for sure.

Bros, this is fact not fiction. Numbers in MP actually increase the pixel density and not the sharpness. Ask tech gurus you know
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by starlife30(m): 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
Movingcoil:
Did you notice that most of these phones are made to make us useless, did you just notice the advertising only for selfie in night clubs? No human development feature to add value to life.

Nigerians sha. So Night clubs are bad things?? grin grin
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by itelMobileNG: 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Tinnytony24:
D phone is nice yeah..... Bt IT WILL NOT STILL RECEIVE OTAs angry..

1GB RAM is still shii tongue

look at d battery tho undecided......

itel S31 uses MTK platform. So it can receive OTAs upgrades.
We no longer use spreadtrum platform that were against OTA update

3 Likes

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
starlife30:

Nigerians sha. So Night clubs are bad things?? grin grin
Never said so just that the way it was used in the advert but can't you just respect my opinion Sir?

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by bamasite(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
The battery is the bane of this device. I have always recommended the itel1516 plus to anyone that wants a phone and is on a budget. They all enjoy it. The only little complain is about the white plastic you have to take off to put your sim and memory card. It looks so inconvenient and fragile.

For this new device, improve the battery life. Battery is an important requirement over here in Naija!

FREE BRAIN TRAINING HERE:www.puzzlesplanet..com
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Phonecorridor: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by heryor2(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
Whizpeter:

[b]That's my prob with them... Using price to lure people to buy these things they call phones...

Have you used an Itel as your main phone before? Bro you'd cry, as in better cry ooo...

They even had the effontery to manufacture a phone with 5mp and 2.2 aperture and still refer to it as a selfie phone? shocked None selfie phones are even getting 8mp front camera and 1.8/2.0 aperture as standard...

One annoying thing about their phone cameras is that the quality of pictures produced is normally [(the assumed mp/2)-1], ie their 8mp cameras produce pictures of [8/2]-1 which is 3mp.. What rubbish!
Wanna argue it? Please get any other phone with a 5mp front or back camera and compare it's pictures with what this phone would produce, you'd be mad at Itel!

Ram management nko? Story for another day..

UI? Oh God! 1000% crap... Even their launcher is child's play..

The tecno y6 was and is still a budget phone, but I'm certain that it would defeat this Itel in performance and camera.. The front camera was it's only shortcoming but I'm also certain that the difference between tecno's 2mp and Itel's 5mp won't be noticeable...

And before you say I'm a tecno fanboy, I use a Samsung...

As I'm typing this, my Bro is chatting with his Itel device and trust me, na so so cry oga dey cry everytime...

He doesn't even snap pictures sef because shame no go gree am, my phone is the official camera of the house right now!

Bro, let's be honest with ourselves, if SON was functioning in this country, Itel phones won't be certified fit enough to cross our borders and thats just it...!

Dear itelMobileNg, please I'm not hating on you, I only sincerely want you to improve...
I've handled three of your phones, two belonging to my brother and one belonging to a colleague, I was totally disappointed with both you the manufacturer and they the buyers...

You for bringing in substandard goods to make a mockery of our developing economy and the poor financial state of many Nigerians and they for spending their hard earned money on total trash...

Please try to improve on the quality of your phones, strike a balance between budget and performance and watch many Nigerians promote your phones daily...

From a sincere Nigerian...[/b]

This is a true saying.

I bought one of their late 2016 released phones, cos of soso budget phone o, d first headache was d ram, then d 8.0mp kini they are calling camera (Im so ashamed of d fones kini, that I hide it whenever me and my friends are hanging out), Nokias 3mp is far better than their 8mp drab, then display was crap, not up to 2 wks d fone started freezing, I'm using d fone to type now & u should even notice how it's taking me like forever.

one of my friend bought another phone brand of same price range & I felt like breaking my own itel crap. sad

d only tin good about d fone is d container, d content is wacky.

pls upgrade on ur camera, let your 2mp be 2mp and not 8mp, and u can do better on ur RAM abi na cow.

From a disappointed buyer. sad
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Benqozenero(m): 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
@itelmobileng, When Will It1520 be available in Nigeria?
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by 2016easy2017: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
itelMobileNG:
Itel Mobile Continues With Its Passion For Selfies With New Addition Of Itel S31

itel S11 has been in the market for some months now and we are glad to unveil a successor to S11, which was our first Android 6 device.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4704748_unnamedqqscreenshot20170104162109_png5814c3c9061203305b5353db9985cd5a

The name of this new Selfie-series from us is called S31 and it is very good at taking fabulous selfies even in low light conditions. This is because of the F/2.2 wide aperture which enables more light to pass through the lens. So whether you are in Cold stone creamy, at Gigles bar or just doing TGIF hangout with friends, just take out your S31 to take selfies.

The S31 comes preloaded with 5-level Face Beauty Mode to enable you take beautiful and natural selfies.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4704749_unnamedqqscreenshot20170104162222_jpegef633c5e319435f5b12f585f3edc01e5

We have also improved on our Screen in the S31 as the S31 comes with a Super Clear 5.5” HD IPS Display with slim side bezels, which makes viewing photos and messages more pleasing to the eyes.

itel S31 is available in three colors: black, champagne gold and rose gold for[b] 28,000 naira[/b] and you can buy it from 3C Hub stores, Slot outlets from January 13th and all other smartphone stores from January 25th.

As is the tradition of itel Mobile, everything you need has been provided in the phone box. So there won’t be need to buy earphones and pouch because these are things we always include in our package.

Other Specs of S31 includes:

5.5” HD IPS Screen
Front 5.0MP with soft LED Flash
Back 5.0MP AF with Dual LED Flash
16GB ROM + 1GB RAM, up to 32GB
5-level Face Beauty Mode
Android™ 6.0 Marshmallow
Quad-core 1.3GHz Processor
2400mAh Battery

make my GOD never ever ever le me buy itel phone again.
i bought itel 1505 which all cost me 28k
fell in water d 2nd day and i took it to carlcare who charged me 19k. e
i collected it a wk later nd d battry cldnt last 15min. after full charge.ever since then, iv spent up to 45k now nd its1 problem to d other
pls just go to techno

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
No No , itel S11 is 1GB RAM , Even itel 1520 is 2GB http://www.gadgetsng.com/2016/10/itel-phones-specs-and-price.html
Inkman:

This is the first 1gb RAM device I believe.. Waiting for launch to see if its for real..
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Whizpeter(m): 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
heryor2:

This is a true saying.

I bought one of their late 2016 released phones, cos of soso budget phone o, d first headache was d ram, then d 8.0mp kini they are calling camera (Im so ashamed of d fones kini, that I hide it whenever me and my friends are hanging out), Nokias 3mp is far better than their 8mp drab, then display was crap, not up to 2 wks d fone started freezing, I'm using d fone to type now & u should even notice how it's taking me like forever.

one of my friend bought another phone brand of same price range & I felt like breaking my own itel crap. sad

d only tin good about d fone is d container, d content is wacky.

pls upgrade on ur camera, let your 2mp be 2mp and not 8mp, and u can do better on ur RAM abi na cow.

From a disappointed buyer. sad

Thank you for your sincerity...

Many people actually think I just woke up one morning and developed hatred for Itel...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by KennyID17(m): 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
Movingcoil:
Did you notice that most of these phones are made to make us useless, did you just notice the advertising only for selfie in night clubs? No human development feature to add value to life.

Even for the advertised purpose, d performance would still b shii, a 2mp camera with an aperture of f/1.8 would take clearer pictures in d dark than this crap with an aperture of f/2.2 even if them like make them put 25MP, na still wash! And d chipset!!! Make I no even comment Ontop that one. If this phone pass #25,000, itel Bleep up. And lastly, dont let d pictures here fool u ooo, these pics are graphically enhanced for d purpose of marketing. Av been a victim of these nameless brands so i know what am saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Whizpeter(m): 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
klinro:

One thing we must know is that Megapixel doesn’t determine how good a camera is. In fact, user experience has proved that some 5MP camera are way better than most 13MP rated phones selling in the market now.

Boss na these your bias arguments go make us fight one day...

Unless you're trying say that a Samsung/Tecno/Apple 5mp is better than itel's 13mp... Oops, Itel don't have a 13mp yet...

Please you're not doing Itel any favour by being bias and partisan... Learn to say things as they are...

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by donMIG(m): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mumu fone

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by starlife30(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
Movingcoil:

Never said so just that the way it was used in the advert but can't you just respect my opinion Sir?

0f course, i totally respect your opinion. Sorry if i sounded rude

2 Likes

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by nsamchizzy: 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
My itel 1505 vision still rocks
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by sunshineV(f): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
So no one will say 'itel na chinko, chinko will always be chinko,........ if its not Samsung or iPhone then its useless'......... but if na tecno now we no go hear word ooo. Issorite
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by salawustyles(m): 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
pros:1 nice ips screen 2 budget phone (awesome ) cons:1dat ba3 ehn 2400 ni 2017 not gud 2 the ram could have been beta
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
klinpami:
I can like to be your VAL grin grin grin grin
hmmm
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by klinpami(f): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
Rextayne:
hmmm
Better spill what's on your mind out
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
klinpami:
Better spill what's on your mind out
Nothing really
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by skywalker240(m): 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
Whizpeter:

[b]That's my prob with them... Using price to lure people to buy these things they call phones...

Have you used an Itel as your main phone before? Bro you'd cry, as in better cry ooo...

They even had the effontery to manufacture a phone with 5mp and 2.2 aperture and still refer to it as a selfie phone? shocked None selfie phones are even getting 8mp front camera and 1.8/2.0 aperture as standard...

One annoying thing about their phone cameras is that the quality of pictures produced is normally [(the assumed mp/2)-1], ie their 8mp cameras produce pictures of [8/2]-1 which is 3mp.. What rubbish!
Wanna argue it? Please get any other phone with a 5mp front or back camera and compare it's pictures with what this phone would produce, you'd be mad at Itel!

Ram management nko? Story for another day..

UI? Oh God! 1000% crap... Even their launcher is child's play..

The tecno y6 was and is still a budget phone, but I'm certain that it would defeat this Itel in performance and camera.. The front camera was it's only shortcoming but I'm also certain that the difference between tecno's 2mp and Itel's 5mp won't be noticeable...

And before you say I'm a tecno fanboy, I use a Samsung...

As I'm typing this, my Bro is chatting with his Itel device and trust me, na so so cry oga dey cry everytime...

He doesn't even snap pictures sef because shame no go gree am, my phone is the official camera of the house right now!

Bro, let's be honest with ourselves, if SON was functioning in this country, Itel phones won't be certified fit enough to cross our borders and thats just it...!

Dear itelMobileNg, please I'm not hating on you, I only sincerely want you to improve...
I've handled three of your phones, two belonging to my brother and one belonging to a colleague, I was totally disappointed with both you the manufacturer and they the buyers...

You for bringing in substandard goods to make a mockery of our developing economy and the poor financial state of many Nigerians and they for spending their hard earned money on total trash...

Please try to improve on the quality of your phones, strike a balance between budget and performance and watch many Nigerians promote your phones daily...

From a sincere Nigerian...[/b]
Every thing about them you listed here is the gospel truth

Ram management, UI, launcher, camera, performance very poor, weak battery etc nothing encouraging
The reason people go after their products is because its cheap,...this crappy slate wont sell in europe or china(manufacturing country)
Just churning out substandard device's for non tech concious nigerians
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by shegjazz: 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2017

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by womanofsteel: 2:47am On Jan 10, 2017
Pls can you explain mah to me.

donshady:

We all have our choices man. iPhone or no iPhone is certainly not my business. 2400mah is no choice for me. Lastly ain't a fan of Samsung.
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by jimmyvic(m): 3:12am On Jan 10, 2017
Habaaa.....2400mAH.....ba3 no strong na...after playing 3rounds of Fifa game wif it....e don off jare....Nice specs tho!!

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 10, 2017
starlife30:

0f course, i totally respect your opinion. Sorry if i sounded rude
Thank you sir
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by donshady(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2017
womanofsteel:
Pls can you explain mah to me.

The battery capacity is measured in mAh(mili Ampere for every hour). Hence obviously,the larger the mAh, the greater charge a battery contains and the greater the charge it contains, the longer the hours of talk time.
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by starlife30(m): 9:15am On Jan 10, 2017
donMIG:
Mumu fone
LOL. The hate is real cheesy cheesy
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by starlife30(m): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2017
skywalker240:

Every thing about them you listed here is the gospel truth

Ram management, UI, launcher, camera, performance very poor, weak battery etc nothing encouraging
The reason people go after their products is because its cheap,...this crappy slate wont sell in europe or china(manufacturing country)
Just churning out substandard device's for non tech concious nigerians

The Europe and China you are using for comparison, hope you know their average GDP. Do a comparison with Nigeria that over 70% live on 1 dollar a day
Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by skywalker240(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2017
starlife30:

The Europe and China you are using for comparison, hope you know their average GDP. Do a comparison with Nigeria that over 70% live on 1 dollar a day
Yeah,

That doesnt still mean you should bring substandard goods in the name of ''cheap an afordable'' just because the citizens lives below 1dollar per day

these people just think africans knows nothing or are less concious or ignorant about Tech and ICT related stuffs, so therefore they say we can sell as long as its cheap, africans will buy.

Truth be told, Europe and china are miles ahead, but then mid range and low budget phones are also made and sold over there, like products from Lenovo,Huwaie,xiaomi,Meizu etc
And even these manufactures low budget phones are more acceptable than this Itel.

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos by klinro(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
skywalker240:

Truth be told, Europe and china are miles ahead, but then mid range and low budget phones are also made and sold over there, like products from Lenovo,Huwaie,xiaomi,Meizu etc
And even these manufactures low budget phones are more acceptable than this Itel.

Just to ask, what is the average cost of these low budget phones?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread / MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial / Get 1gb For #100 On Mtn For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.