Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read (4463 Views)

Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
Everybody Is Now Preparin To Go Back To School But Am Nt. Why? No Money. Yes, I Said No Money! Sometimes I Ask Myself What's The Essence Of Havin A Father When He Can't Provide For His Family. Am Just 22yrs And Have Been Strugglin All My Life Just To Secure A Better Future For MySelf And My Younger Ones. First Child Frm A Family Of Six-5girls-1boy. Am Currently In HND2 and That Thought Alone Gives Me Unending Joy Cos I Knw I Will Soon B A Graduate Buh The Money For Ma Registration Gives Me Headache. I Paid Ma Fees Right Frm ND1. Ma Dad Is Just 54yrs And Always Complain Dat He Is Old And Cant Provide For Us Anymore And Beside We Are All Females Except D Boy. He Doesn't Care If We Eat Or Not. Ma Mum Provides Us Wit Food Nd Oda Little Tins Wit Her 20k Salary And Each Time Ma Mum Confront Him, He Will Threaten Her Wit Divorce. Hmmm.... I Pity Ma Younger Ones. Two Re Done Wit Sec. School And D Remainin Three At Home Due To No Money Issue. To Have Gone Dis Far Is Just God And Him Alone. I blv in miracle....
Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Onechancearmy(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
I'm sorry to read about your plight. Do you have any relatives you can turn to?
Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
Why not take scholarship or be a working student in ur school?

I know this is very hard but surely u can surpassed everything if ur only willing to give a try and do ur best..

Good luck on ur studies.. grin
Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
Onechancearmy:
I'm sorry to read about your plight. Do you have any relatives you can turn to?
None At All... He Has A Younger Broda Who Doesn't Care. He Has Got Family To Care For.
Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:
Why not take scholarship or be a working student in ur school?

I know this is very hard but surely u can surpassed everything if ur only willing to give a try and do ur best..

Good luck on ur studies.. grin
Tnks... I Do Wrk Wit A Woman Dat Sells Tins In D School Just To Hav Pocket Money... Just Dat Ma Dept Won't Allow Me To Get A Beta Job Outside D Skul...
Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Onechancearmy(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
mhizchristabel:
None At All... He Has A Younger Broda Who Doesn't Care. He Has Got Family To Care For.

Maybe you should consider starting a small business. You can borrow a little start up cash from friends . What business do you think you're good at?
Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by elektra(f): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
Do you believe your father has money that could be used to pay you fee but he is deliberately refusing to do so because you are a girl? Why?

The best kind of revenge is to become successful! You may have to forget the fact that you have parents and hustle for your fees. Find hand work to do. All the people who were doing side hustle in my school were never worried about finding job after graduation. They continued with their hustle and they are all doing very well. Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by George22016(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
Some other girls will open their legs without thinking.
Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
Onechancearmy:

Maybe you should consider starting a small business. You can borrow a little start up cash from friends . What business do you think you're good at?
Sellin Of Ladies Wear In Skul Is Goin To Be Real Nice. But No Cash... To Even Go Get Accomodation, Pays Skul Fees Nd Oda Tins Nw Is A Problem.
Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
elektra:
Do you believe your father has money that could be used to pay you fee but he is deliberately refusing to do so because you are a girl? Why?

The best kind of revenge is to become successful! You may have to forget the fact that you have parents and hustle for your fees. Find hand work to do. All the people who were doing side hustle in my school were never worried about finding job after graduation. They continued with their hustle and they are all doing very well. Good luck.
Tnks... He Doesn't Mind Using His Money To Drink Nd Buy 4 Friends.
Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Onechancearmy(m): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
mhizchristabel:
Sellin Of Ladies Wear In Skul Is Goin To Be Real Nice. But No Cash... To Even Go Get Accomodation, Pays Skul Fees Nd Oda Tins Nw Is A Problem.

Hmmm. How many years of school do you have left?
Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
Onechancearmy:

Hmmm. How many years of school do you have left?
Am Left Wit 1yr. I Can Make Hair Buh Dy Wont Allow Student To Make Hair In Skul Except U've Got A Place At D Skul Centre Whch Wil Cost U Money.
Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Onechancearmy(m): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
mhizchristabel:
Am Left Wit 1yr. I Can Make Hair Buh Dy Wont Allow Student To Make Hair In Skul Except U've Got A Place At D Skul Centre Whch Wil Cost U Money.

Just one year to wind up? Then your problems aren't that much. As long as you don't have any carryover then your journey is almost over.
I know of some women's support groups that will only be too happy to support someone like you.
Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
Onechancearmy:

Just one year to wind up? Then your problems aren't that much. As long as you don't have any carryover then your journey is almost over.
I know of some women's support groups that will only be too happy to support someone like you.
Yeah Just Dis Year And Am Done. Will Be Happy If U Can Help. Tnks
Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
From your other thread, u have a 27-yr old fiance. U're more than boyfriend-girlfriend now. He can't help? If he's not financially ok and u sef are not, then leave marriage for now. Sort out ur education n make money first before marrying. Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Godmother(f): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
elektra:

Well said.

@ OP

You may have to resort to the measures suggested by this poster to become something in life. Your father has had this attitude for as long as you can remember. Its high time you forgot about him. There are a lot of handworks you can do; you can learn to make hair or clothes and do so at your free time. I wish you well.
Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Yesitsme(f): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
@op my dear, I understand ur plight cos I came frm such a family. Had to live as a house help afterwards my cousin saw me through university. it was tough. am the first of 7kids, 5girls and 2boys. By God am now married and he is complaining I dont send him money. Although the ones I send are to my mum since she is the one feeding them. My dad uses his money to buy irrelevant things. My dear, its heart breaking that have a father who cares less about his children, even as am married he doesn't even call to know how we are, although I call him and even manage to send him something. He cant boast of seeing anyone through sch.Our last girl is with me now as I have to see her through sch. My love, do what u can, if u have anything u can do pls do forget that u have a father.

4 Likes

Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
Yesitsme:
@op my dear, I understand ur plight cos I came frm such a family. Had to live as a house help afterwards my cousin saw me through university. it was tough. am the first of 7kids, 5girls and 2boys. By God am now married and he is complaining I dont send him money. Although the ones I send are to my mum since she is the one feeding them. My dad uses his money to buy irrelevant things. My dear, its heart breaking that have a father who cares less about his children, even as am married he doesn't even call to know how we are, although I call him and even manage to send him something. He cant boast of seeing anyone through sch.Our last girl is with me now as I have to see her through sch. My love, do what u can, if u have anything u can do pls do forget that u have a father.
Tnk U Dear
Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
Godmother:

Well said.

@ OP

You may have to resort to the measures suggested by this poster to become something in life. Your father has had this attitude for as long as you can remember. Its high time you forgot about him. There are a lot of handworks you can do; you can learn to make hair or clothes and do so at your free time. I wish you well.
Tnk U So Much

1 Like

Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Acidosis(m): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
aflyingbird:
From your other thread, u have a 27-yr old fiance. U're more than boyfriend-girlfriend now. He can't help? If he's not financially ok and u sef are not, then leave marriage for now. Sort out ur education n make money first before marrying. Good luck.

OP, why did you ignore this? This to me is the only advice you need here. Talk to your fiance to help out.

You're in your final year; forget scholarship, the idea of making hair and all that. Nobody will give a final year HND student any scholarship. If they didn't give you in your year 1 or 2, then discard that thought. The idea of making hair and the rest should be delivered to your siblings. Get your fiancé to assist, get out of school and focus on a business/job.

5 Likes

Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
aflyingbird:

Thread checkers grin grin grin Aka Amebo !
Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
truthsayer007:

grin
truthsayer007:

Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Mznaett: 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
I had to shocked. When pple create threads asking for money, always good to check their other threads, investigate well well, ya know? grin

truthsayer007:

1 Like

Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
You know your father is lazy and cannot provide for the family yet you didn't stop at ND and find a job to help your struggling mum, you went ahead to finish your hnd knowing fully well that there is no money. You and your father, who is more lazy?

3 Likes

Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
Catalin:
You know your father is lazy and cannot provide for the family yet you didn't stop at ND and find a job to help your struggling mum, you went ahead to finish your hnd knowing fully well that there is no money. You and your father, who is more lazy?

I Can See That U Smoke Weed Thru Ur Anus? What's Wrong Graduatin And Havin A Good Job To Take Care Of Them. Waka Enta Bush Abeg

4 Likes

Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
mhizchristabel:
I Can See That U Smoke Weed Thru Ur Anus? What's Wrong Graduatin And Havin A Good Job To Take Care Of Them. Waka Enta Bush Abeg
I have a friend but her dad is late, she finished ND and she got a job with it, now she is helping train her siblings.

Stop looking for sympathy, go get a job.

4 Likes

Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
Catalin:
I have a friend but her dad is late, she finished ND and she got a job with it, now she is helping train her siblings.

Stop looking for sympathy, go get a job.
Am Nt Ya Frnd Nd Cnt Be... Waka Pass Make She Road Adviser

1 Like

Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
mhizchristabel:
Am Nt Ya Frnd Nd Cnt Be... Waka Pass Make She Road Adviser
The truth is a bitter pill to chew. Try and be considerate by helping your mum. I have nothing else to tell you. .

Note: I never said you are my friend.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
Catalin:
The truth is a bitter pill to chew. Try and be considerate by helping your mum. I have nothing else to tell you. .

Note: I never said you are my friend.
Bitter As What? Bitterleaf? Pepper Body
Re: Do I Say My Father Is Heartless Or Lazy? Read by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
mhizchristabel:
Bitter As What? Bitterleaf? Pepper Body
What exactly is your problem? You came on nairaland to mock your father and I ended up giving you advise now you spewing gibberish.

I will give you your answer.
You are lazy, so is your dad. Okbye.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin Pls Help / Is He Secretive Or I'm Being Nosy? / A Guy Dating Me And My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.