Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival (64513 Views)

Nwanta Anayoeze Sprays Money From A Briefcase At Wedding Event. Photos / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha 'TMT' Sprays Money At His Sister In-laws Wedding / The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by suruwilliams(m): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
undecided

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by lonngmann(m): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
ozohtony:

This English no b by force to speak.
Chaiii

Bros no vex cry
No be my language
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by KingAfo(m): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
onward4life:

Who get this legg?

grin
You already know. Let's leave it that way. grin
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by Proffdada: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
I hope he came back with both of his kidneys undecided

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
lonngmann:

Bros no vex cry
No be my language
True talk sha
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by onward4life(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
KingAfo:

You already know. Let's leave it that way. grin

I dnt know oooo

It's not my work oooo
grin

Guy seriously re paint! angry
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by Handsomecole(m): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
That's us Proudly IGBO!!! We Love MONEY!!! $$$

YES!!! According to the MC in the video: any that does not have money should better go and make money, one with money is the only useful person in the family.

One without money is dead...

Me too I Love Money, and I must make money!!!
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by freeborn76(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
He is a drug peddler...no doubts!

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by Girlbestfriend(f): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
CplusJason:
Happy New year. grin

Stalker

Hater

I heard that Barca lost yesterday,... WAHRAPU
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by Freiburger(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hungry ass hooligans.
Ppl with real money have no time showing off.
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by frubben(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
undecided

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by Ochiwar10000(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
This is much eh.....not like that oooooh
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by omogidi234(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ifeconwaba:
WHat is giving these Malaysia based guys money,. Mehn the intimidation is just to much in my village. Two of my guys are in Malaysia one in just two years is pushing Toyota venza the other one is pushing Toyota spider . And are buying plot of land everywhere Thats why i wonder whatthey are doing over there that will make them blow in short a period of time.

It is well Bros. You will make it here sir.
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by CplusJason: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
Girlbestfriend:

Stalker

Hater

I heard that Barca lost yesterday,... WAHRAPU
angry

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by nextstep(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
O ṣe kọ ile, nigbati o hamma?

You won't go and build house or rental property now... then you will be singing "no more yahooze"... grin
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by jordinsparkles(f): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
This one no get future
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by monshow25(m): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Their type won't be able to help their fellow guy but to shayo 4 him
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by 2shur: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
most of them sre alibaba boiz.
dem dey collect 200million..150million once.
while ppl like me still deu battle 800k monthly..
so sad.
wire wire boiz deu use ogunmeh
abegi

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by san316(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
He didn't really work hard for the money, that's why he can spray it like that. Drug money, crime money, dirty money.

2 Likes

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by Adeolu4(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
#Cocainemoney from Malaysia Eni ori yo odi Ile,
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by yinkslinks(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
wire wire wire we know them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by eezomatic: 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
The hype man keep shouting ALAB MONEY grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by coputa(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
idupaul:
A fool and his money are soon parted
Fools don't make money.

3 Likes

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by coputa(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
san316:
He didn't really work hard for the money, that's why he can spray it like that. Drug money, crime money, dirty money.
Where do you get clean and good money.
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by mmsen: 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
mebad:
Not that i care how he makes his money. But Escobar with all his wealth never took picture of him and his money

Escobar had to fight to earn and keep his money.

Escobar had visions beyond flossing for his friends.

This guy is dumb.

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by coputa(m): 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
nijanigga:
he's lucky they never catch am for drug trafficking, maybe this is his last time to spray money,he will be caught if he doesn't stop pushing drug.
It takes a lion heart to make money.cowards treasure and wealth resides in ,"HOPE".Give kudos to anybody that has made it.
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by kristalblaze(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
OK
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by gymnasium(m): 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
timidapsin:
Malaysia-Based Nigerian Biggest Boy Popularly Known As Money Money Emma Malaysia Spraying Money Endlessly During A Celebration When He Came Home

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqpjxBnkumA

anyway let him spend and spray......but he should bear on mind that he's not going back there anymore.....cos Malaysia has banned all form of visas for Nigerians......apart from politicians

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by Yyeske(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
I hate such hype personally but Ndigbo are too loaded and will never think twice spending it.
I've witnessed such as this within this so called recession era and i still find it difficult understanding what recession really means.

Is Nigeria truely in a recession or some group of people are immuned to it?
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
mebad:
Not that i care how he makes his money. But Escobar with all his wealth never took picture of him and his money
you lie bro.

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by Ugosample(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ifeconwaba:
WHat is giving these Malaysia based guys money,. Mehn the intimidation is just to much in my village. Two of my guys are in Malaysia one in just two years is pushing Toyota venza the other one is pushing Toyota spider . And are buying plot of land everywhere Thats why i wonder whatthey are doing over there that will make them blow in short a period of time.
Na them sabi
Re: Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival by duketerry22(m): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
You could've announced your arrival by going to people who actually needed the money and helping the less privileged your name would've spread round the area in no time but with this you'll be forgotten cos such lavish spending isn't new in Nigeria anymore..people have come to terms with it so there's nothing special...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Fake Wedding I Attended Last. Week(my Experience) / 20-Year-Old Man Marries 40-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / Nwanta Anayoeze Sprays Money From A Briefcase At Wedding Event. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.